Why Do People Play Lotto? — PCHlotto Wants to Know!

I’ve always wondered, why do people play lotto ? Please comment below and share your reasons!

Hello Out There Gamers!

You’ve seen me on the blog sharing my experiences with PCHlotto – like back in April when I told you all about The Secret Behind PCHlotto Scratch Cards and earlier this month when I showed you the importance of answering PCHlotto emails.  I feel like it’s always about me, me, me!  And, since my mama taught me that friendship isn’t one sided…

I want to hear from YOU!

If you haven’t played at PCHlotto yet, please tell me why.  If you have, please tell me what you’d like to see. It’s open forum folks, go crazy!  Tell me anything!  I’m a great listener.  And to get you started, I’ve put together a list of questions for you to think about:

1)  Do you play PCHlotto through your email or go directly to PCHlotto.com?

2)  Do you play every day or once in awhile?

3)  When do you like to play?  While sipping your morning coffee?  At lunchtime?  Or after your dinner dishes are put away?

4)  Are there some prizes or cards you think you’re more likely to win than others?

5)  Do you know what the Bigger Bucks Millions Rolling Jackpot is?

6)  What gets you more excited, the prizes on the PCHlotto cards or the SuperPrize entries we offer?

7)  Is there a specific reason you play … like to win money to pay off debt?  Dreams of going on vacation?  Wanting to spoil your loved ones?  Desire to own a home?  Or do you just play because it’s fun and you’d like a few extra dollars in your pocket?

Comments

Now, please don’t feel confined by these questions.  Like I said, you can tell me anything at all about PCHlotto!  We’d love to use some of your answers in future Play&Win blogs and reach out to you for your very own blog interview! Wouldn’t that be cool?

I look forward to seeing your answers in the comments section below, and since we’re friends, I’ll even share my own answers, too.  Like my answer to #3 … I’m off to play today’s PCHlotto cards right now because I like to play in the morning!  I’ll come back with my other answers later, but for now …

Happy Gaming!

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

40 thoughts on “Why Do People Play Lotto? — PCHlotto Wants to Know!”

1. PCH what is in the surprise box?

2. lena neal says:

trying to win with the rest of them we all need money thanks

3. Audrey Hertel says:

I play because it is apart of PCH.com. I never played Lotto before coming to PCH. I play it now because it is part of the PCH program. I don’t now that I understand it but I do know I am learning about it somewhat. I haven’t studied about playing lottos so I am a neophyte definitely with this game. I like learning about and doing new things, so I haven’t figured out how to win this game yet, but I’m trying and it is fun. It would really be fun if I’d ever win. When I first began, I choose numbers that were chosen but recentl I have been choosing my own numbers. Maybe someday I will surprise myself. This is a good time to thank pch for all the games and good times we all hve testing ourselves daily and keeping our brains exercising which is so good at all ages. I play Lotto when your emails send me there or it comes up for me to do next. The lotto is more of a guessing game and I keep trying to figure it out as a math or nuber game. I haven’t figured it out yet. It is so fun being able to know someone is at PCH caring. That makes it all feel like family out there at PCH headquarters.

1. I HAVE SPENT ABOUT 10 HOURS A DAY WITH PCH,I PLAY YOUR LOTTO,I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER AS WHEN I CHECK MY NUMBERS IT SAYS I HAVENT PLAYED MY NUMBERS,SHOULDNT YOU GUYS FIX AND RESOLVE YOUR GAMES AND SWEPSTEAKS

4. To Win For Free Millions

5. I play because of its entertainment.

6. dnelson.hilario@facebook.com says:

we all want money

7. Barbara Dent says:

I play in the morning an evening. I just started an know I won’t win. But it’s fun to dream. I play the regular lottery like power ball an mega millions. When I can afford it. Maby I will win one of those. I always try to play the same numbers. But I know I can’t win when I can’t even buy chip. Or cherries or tokens. I’m just having fun. Thanks for the games. :) :) :) :)

8. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

Trying to Win Monies, we All are in Need of some Financial Help, we playing Hoping to Win, and Wun in a Hugh way!!!!!!!

9. Terry says:

Pch you are the one and only. The biggest and the best all time playing game I have ever played in my life. When I get to set down in my chair thats at least 2 times a day. I love it thank you so much.
    Terry