Why Do People Play Lotto? — PCHlotto Wants to Know!
I’ve always wondered, why do people play lotto ? Please comment below and share your reasons!
Hello Out There Gamers!
You’ve seen me on the blog sharing my experiences with PCHlotto – like back in April when I told you all about The Secret Behind PCHlotto Scratch Cards and earlier this month when I showed you the importance of answering PCHlotto emails. I feel like it’s always about me, me, me! And, since my mama taught me that friendship isn’t one sided…
I want to hear from YOU!
If you haven’t played at PCHlotto yet, please tell me why. If you have, please tell me what you’d like to see. It’s open forum folks, go crazy! Tell me anything! I’m a great listener. And to get you started, I’ve put together a list of questions for you to think about:
1) Do you play PCHlotto through your email or go directly to PCHlotto.com?
2) Do you play every day or once in awhile?
3) When do you like to play? While sipping your morning coffee? At lunchtime? Or after your dinner dishes are put away?
4) Are there some prizes or cards you think you’re more likely to win than others?
5) Do you know what the Bigger Bucks Millions Rolling Jackpot is?
6) What gets you more excited, the prizes on the PCHlotto cards or the SuperPrize entries we offer?
7) Is there a specific reason you play … like to win money to pay off debt? Dreams of going on vacation? Wanting to spoil your loved ones? Desire to own a home? Or do you just play because it’s fun and you’d like a few extra dollars in your pocket?
Now, please don’t feel confined by these questions. Like I said, you can tell me anything at all about PCHlotto! We’d love to use some of your answers in future Play&Win blogs and reach out to you for your very own blog interview! Wouldn’t that be cool?
I look forward to seeing your answers in the comments section below, and since we’re friends, I’ll even share my own answers, too. Like my answer to #3 … I’m off to play today’s PCHlotto cards right now because I like to play in the morning! I’ll come back with my other answers later, but for now …