How Do I Find Past Winning Lotto Numbers At PCHlotto?

Find out how you can find past winning lottery numbers at PCHlotto!

Hello, PCHLotto Players!

There’s nothing like the thrill of playing the lottery and hearing those winning numbers announced. Every state has its own “lottery personality” – a well-dressed lady or man with a big smile and a booming voice, announcing the winning numbers as the balls magically pop out of the “lottery machine.” If you’ve paid your dollar for your ticket, that winning moment may belong to you!

But you probably know you can play PCHlotto for FREE and win up to $3 Million! That’s right … PCHLotto is our own lottery-style sweepstakes where there is a winner every single day! And if you’re not already playing, I have just one question for you: “Why not?”

Thousands of you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PCHLotto! And you also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WINNING! You may have seen Amanda C. announce winning numbers here on the Play&Win blog, and there’s nothing more thrilling than seeing your favorite numbers pop up on the screen.

However, several of our blog readers have told us they can’t find the past winning lotto numbers on our PCHLotto “Daily Drawings” page… and we’re here to help!

How to Find Past Winning Lotto Numbers in 3 Easy Steps:

Step 1:  Go to the PCHLotto home page at PCHlotto.com

past_winning_lotto_numbers

(All prize amounts are for illustrative purposes only.)

While you’re there, if you haven’t already played your numbers today, give it a whirl!

Step 2: Click on the “Drawings” tab:

drawings_tab

Here you will find the previous day’s winning numbers posted.

Step 3: Find winning numbers by date:

You can find the winning numbers by date if you are looking for previous drawings. Go to “Find Winning Numbers by Date” and use the pull-down feature to select the date you want. For example, I am writing this blog on 9/16/13, and I’ve just checked the winning numbers from 9/12/13.

winning_numbers_by_date

I can also check if my numbers are winners for past plays, all at once, when I click on the “View All Drawings” tab.

view_all_drawings

So, there you have it!  That’s how to find out if your numbers are winners on PCH Lotto.  But you can’t have winning numbers unless you play — so play PCHlotto today — and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner. Remember, unlike your state lottery, it’s absolutely FREE and 100% FUN!

Happy Gaming,

Debbie K.
PCH Creative

P.S. Please let us know if you found this information helpful! We’re always trying to make it easy for our gamers to have the best online experience possible!  And, don’t forget to tell your friends to play PCHLotto, too!

72 thoughts on “How Do I Find Past Winning Lotto Numbers At PCHlotto?”

1. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Not Going to miss a Opportunity

2. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Carla Michelle say landline Comper

3. lottie Sampson says:

I like to win pchlott game how do get the winning

1. Ivory moore says:

can you win that’s all I want to know or is it just a hoax

4. fraleycarla@gmail.com says:

Check online

5. Kenneth L Walker says:

Kenneth Walker I need to PCHlotto I have 6 winning numbers and the amount my gmail address is well you have IT. Wating to hear from you.

6. HeatherAK says:

I don’t know if it’s because I’m useinh a mobile device or what. I am getting frustrated because no matter what link I click on to “check winning numbers” all I get is another game card…… I have to agree unless they fix this it takes all the magical fun you were talking about……then its just boring and annoying.

7. April 7 2015

Can somebody help me?
    I do not how you win in this game.
    The last year I matched 4 numbers, last week three numbers and sometimes two other times only one.
    Don’t know if I won, those who manage this bussiness do not say anything or send me an email,

8. Can somebody hel?
    I do not how you win in this game.
    Don’t know if I won, those who manage this bussiness do not say anything or send an email

1. Can somebody help me?
      I do not how you win in this game.

9. VIRGINIA McCUE says:

I LOVE PLAYING PCH GAMES, THAT IS MY BIG DEAL OF EACH DAY. LOVE PCH.

10. Jennifer says:

I can never ever ever ever find where to see if I have winning numbers.. It’s truly a waste of time to go through all of those damn cards/games and Not be able to see or be notified if we’ve won… You give the run around and it’s not fair, but of course you can send ridiculous amounts of emails to remind us all of “pending violations or cancelations” it’s more frustrating than Fun! I’m done with these so called “Chances to Win” We all probably won before WE just didn’t know it and I’m sure that’s how you’ll like to keep it.. Very disappointed!