Top Five Reasons To Play PCHlotto Twilight!

Twilight Lotto

Hey PCH Fans!

If you’ve been waiting for a reason to stay up past your bedtime, Publishers Clearing House has some great news for you! I proudly introduce PCHlotto Twilight! What’s PCHlotto Twilight you ask? Well folks, it’s an amazing opportunity for you to get even more chances of becoming a winner and enjoy even more lotto fun! Every single day after you play your regular PCHlotto cards, you will receive NEW cards after 5PM ET. These new cards are our PCHlotto Twilight cards!

If you haven’t heard about PCHlotto Twilight or just aren’t convinced about why you should play, let me tell you the TOP 5 REASONS why playing PCHlotto Twilight will be the BEST decision you make today (well really, tonight)!

1) MORE Chances To WIN BIG!
This one needs no explanation! I mean who doesn’t love MORE chances to bring home the bacon?!?

2) MORE Lotto Fun!
The thing I love most about PCHlotto, besides the great chances to win, are the colorful and playful PCHlotto Cards! I just love logging on to see what awesome designs they’ll come up with next!

3) It’s STILL Free To Play!
That’s right, just like our daytime cards, the PCHlotto Twilight cards are ALL absolutely free to play! So you’re getting MORE chances to win than ever before, and you STILL don’t have to pay a dime?! Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

4) It Could Help You Become A PCHlotto VIP!
Remember we told you that if you play 20 or more PCHlotto cards within 7 days, you’ll automatically become a VIP and get to play more exclusive cards? Well playing PCHlotto Twilight at night could DEFINITELY help you achieve that status!

5) Enjoy It From The Comfort Of Your Home!
And last but not least, you can do ALL OF THIS from the comfort of your own home! That’s right! Forget waiting on line and paying to play regular State Lottery! With PCHlotto, you’ll be able to play the games you love FOR FREE and from your computer! Ahhh the convenience!

There you have it folks! I hope these reasons are enough to “win” you over, but if not, play for yourself and tell us what YOUR top 5 reasons are in the comments section below!

Enjoy!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

29 thoughts on “Top Five Reasons To Play PCHlotto Twilight!”

1. carla m Antee says:

Play and win tonight

2. carla m Antee says:

To win multiple times

3. Sandra l. says:

I love the PCH twilight card game it s’ a fun game to play and all the games are free I praying I win big. So keep up the good work PCH and Worker s’.

4. harmon.clifford@att.net says:

I realize your requesting answer about Top Five reasons to play Pchlott twilight. I really enjoyed mousing to scatch the beautiful decoration with different colorful cards. It scared me when I moused to play the card through the computer. These hidden numbers were colorful inside the green cards and/or brown cards. The cards itself joyed to open out the numbers for me to see something. The cards got scatching off colors and encouraged me to feel happy. The cards sounds like spiritual magic, amazement, tricky and quake while I terribly moused to scatch the colors off the cards so that I saw the hidden numbers inside. Real beauty of these colors were green, light brown and golden. All the colors were fallen down from the card sound like quake. Then the card caused me to see the calm numbers happily. I got good scores to grow up from the cards. These numbers and colorful cards were decorative and beautiful. The Pchlott twilight has to say yes if I win. It has to say no if I do not win.

5. clifford harmon says:

Good to know about Pch has different games and prizes. I really love it. Thank you.

6. Cindy M. says:

I am trying to find out if my ACTIVATION CODE is real? Code I have W12-1`01

7. Carla M Antee says:

To have a chance to win instantly

8. That. Why i play to win the game. Pch cash prize