Why Can’t I Log In To PCHgames?

Why can't I login

Hey everyone!

After looking over some of your most frequently asked questions here at the Play&Win blog and on our Publishers Clearing House and PCHgames Fan Pages on Facebook, one of the top questions was “Why Can’t I Log In To PCHgames?” Well, if you’ve been having trouble with this same issue, it’s important for you to remember that as of a few months ago, you can sign on to both PCHgames and PCH.com using only ONE email and password combination! With so many things to remember nowadays, we thought it was a great idea to only have to remember ONE password to log in to BOTH sites. Don’t you agree?

Another reason you could be having trouble logging in is that you’ve simply forgotten your password! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve done that. Well don’t worry — we have a simple “Forgot Password” link located under the “Sign In” Box. All you have to do to log in from there is click “Forgot Password” and enter your email address. A password assistance email will be sent to you, which includes a link to reset your password. Simply click the link within the email and enter a new password when it asks for it. Once your password has been changed, you will be able to login to your PCHgames and PCH.com accounts using this password! How easy is that?

So if you’re ever wondering “Why Can’t I Log In To PCHgames?”, hopefully the information we provided above will help! And if this still does not resolve your problem, please contact us through Customer Service.

Good Luck!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below to tell us if this was helpful to you!

8 thoughts on “Why Can’t I Log In To PCHgames?”

1. Adriana says:

Every time I click pch games it takes me to a sweepstakes entry form instead. Help?

2. Kim Gumina says:

Getting, “error occurred” message. How do I fix it? I already changed password and it is still happening

3. mary g says:

Frustrating – getting message “Attention an error has occurred” What error? When will it be fixed?

4. My saved log in & password show up on the sign in page. When I try to sign in it just reverts to the sign-in / register page. Very frustrated!

5. kellie says:

It frezzes all the time,closes when you try to redeem tokens,when you try to find the jack its always a 3,5 or 6 so you don’t even know if the jack is even there.so some updated games where you know if you was close to even winning would be nice

6. Lylia Davis says:

When I go in to do the games on the first one a box comes up and it won’t do anything so you ca
    N’t go any further. It’s been like this for the last couple of days,and I haven’t been able to do lotto for the last couple of weeks or so,maybe it’s been longer than that. It’s not my password cause I use same password for all pch games. Thank you Lylia

1. Grace says:

I am having the same problem just starting today. What did Christa say that helped you. Thank you.

7. Natasha Davis says:

Thanks Christa, I got it…. In it to win it.
    ..Thank you