Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle!

Danielle Clues

Happy Prize Day Searchers!

Get ready to keep up with the PCH Prize Patrol today with updates from everyone’s favorite Prize Patrol gal Danielle Lam, who will be dropping hints from on the road to all you fans out there!

Today is the BIG day, when the PCH Prize Patrol will be surprising the lucky $1,000,000.00 winner with the “Big Check” … and the suspense is really building!

The winner’s name and location is a closely guarded secret here at PCH headquarters, but there’s plenty of buzz and anticipation! All we know is that the elite Prize Patrol team has left the building and is now on the road to change someone’s life for the better.

And we know you’ll all be waiting for that knock on the door today, and your chance to finally have the financial security you’ve always dreamed about!

So if the excitement and suspense is too much, if you find yourself pacing the floor, if you think you see a blue Prize Patrol van pulling up each time you look out the window today, it may be a good idea to take some time out for some fun clues from Danielle!

Following is as easy as 1-2-3!

1. Follow Danielle from on the road today at Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook. Will Danielle reveal the number of letters in the name of the state she’s in? Will she let you in on what the weather’s like where the winner lives? Be sure to log on to find out!

2. You’ll also find clues on the PCH blog all day long to keep you posted with up-to-the-minute info on the Prize Patrol’s progress.

3. Where else can you look for clues? Keep an eye out on the PCHsearch&win Fan Page on Facebook.

Until the BIG MYSTERY is solved and the lucky winner is finally revealed, be sure to have some fun with “insider” tips from the Prize Patrol. Who knows, the next time you look out the window today, it really COULD be the blue Prize Patrol van pulling up to your house to present you with a Big Check for $1,000,000.00!

Jane M.
Creative Dept.

P.S. Let us know in the comments section below what you’ll be doing to prepare for a possible visit from the Prize Patrol today!

4,099 thoughts on “Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle!”

1. Carolyn cannon says:

Prize patrol im waiting for you to come to Rosedale in. I’m winning 2.6 million plus more. Hurry. And bri g it. Praise God. I’m excited

2. Larry Boston says:

Come to austin Texas

3. Sandra sales says:

I’m looking forward to seeing y’all pulling up in my yard it will truly be a life changing moment that I will never forget I’m in to win it Winner never quit and quitters never win

4. cynthia says:

PRIZE PATROL TEAM PLEASE COME TODAY AND SUPRISE US TODAY WITH A GREAT BIG GIANT MIRACLE WINNERS CHECK AND A BRAND NEW CAR TODAY PLEASE WE NEED THE HELP TODAY WE ARE TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH ALL OF OUR BILLS THAT ARE VERY LATE PAYING THEM OFF AND I AM AFFRAID THAT THEY WILL BE TURNING OFF SOMETHING IN OUR APARTMENT HOME HERE PLEASE COME TODAY PLEASE

5. mustaq hossain says:

i m search on pch prize patrol please active my entery to win prize number pch wgy 8800 $2.6 million plus $5,000 a week for live especial early look event on december 22nd i want to win.. wining prize.Prize patrol arrive my home your hand..

khalispur khulna Bangladesh
    post code 9000

6. mustaq hossain says:

pch prize patrol please accept my entery to win pch gwy no 8800 $2.6 million plus $5,000 a week for life especial early look event on december 22 nd. i want to win prize patrol arrive my home .
    khalispur khulna Bangladesh.
    post code 9000

7. Joseph Nagy says:

Please can better see good luck may haven winsome my dreams me said yes thing about me have nice day good luck thank you me in NJ Metuchen ? Can hear me for deaf hardhearing that is all

8. Lourdes Iduate says:

Good afternoon
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I thank you for a new 2018 thank you for all these years with you since August 2012.

9. Anne Latella says:

Always looking forward to seeing you, Howie, David & Todd in person. Merry Christmas to everyone at PCH. Year round Santa Claus’s

1. Anne Latella says:

Always looking forward to seeing you, Howie, David & Todd. Year round Santa Claus’s