Wondering What To Search for On PCHSearch&Win? Hear From Our Fans!

Greetings, fans and friends,

We just can’t say it enough – PCHSearch&Win is the best place we know to search for all the information you need while enjoying opportunities to enter to win awesome prizes!

And, after telling you what members of the PCH Prize Patrol like to search for … and what my fellow blog team members like to search for … we asked YOU, our devoted fans, what you search for on PCHSearch&Win!

Here are some of the enthusiastic responses we received:

Ethel M. said, “The PCHSearch&Win site completes two actions at one time. I’ve found out important things that interest me, and it gives me a chance to enter a contest. If I won it would help me with my music and its goal to bring love and hope to the lives of abused and lost children.”

Music ideas

Happy searching, Ethel, and good luck with your music!

Billie D. told us, “Today I used PCHSearch&Win to research veterinary schools that I am interested in applying to. I currently work at a vet’s office and really want to become a veterinarian. So, winning any amount of money from PCH would certainly help make that dream come true to me because I would be able to pay for vet school.”

Pet ideas

I’m glad you find PCHSearch&Win helpful, Billie, and best wishes in your goal to become a vet!

Juretta S. wrote, “I love PCHSearch&Win, especially this time of year when looking for plants for my container gardening.” As for our April 30th “Set for Life” prize, she exclaims, “Waiting for a miracle in the making!”

Gardening ideas

Good luck with your gardening, Juretta. Remember, at Publishers Clearing House, miracles do come true!

As for the rest of you, what will YOU search for at PCHSearch&Win? Remember, when you perform your first search of the day (after logging in) you’ll be entered to win the life-changing PCH SuperPrize! Plus, Search&Win searchers could win instant prizes like those we award every single day!

Ready … set … go! Start searching now!

Happy searching,

Debbie K.
PCH Creative

74 thoughts on “Wondering What To Search for On PCHSearch&Win? Hear From Our Fans!”

1. Ollie McNeil says:

Ollie McNeil says..
    August 31, 2018 at am

3) I want to Win the $50,000,00! P CH G WY, NO 18000

2. Please except my entries for PCH search number 1 $5,000.00

3. Irina Guseynova says:

PCHSearch&win Search #1 Please accept and activate my all entries to win $1,000.00 A Day For Life GWY#11000 Search More,Earn More,Go For More! On August 31st. Thank you

4. PCH Search & Win Official Fle Inspection Complete … I want to confirm through a search my full eligibility to win $ 1,000.00 a day for life and win up to $ 10,000.00 as part of the PCH Pay Day. Thank you.

5. Romeka quinn says:

Being from mississippi is at state i barely hear about winninng this would b life changing i eat sleep dream and pray pch so many people look up to me cause they kno when i have i have no problem helping my daughter kno i work hard to maintain a house and its gone pay off in the long run i trust in the lord

6. Fred Haut says:

PCH I am VIP Elite Red Diamond status 430 million lifetime tokens grant me an instant win prize 20 winners on 5 hours of winners and then to win $1000000 from you wonderful people at PCH going to help me make my dreams come true one day I wish I hope and I pray

7. PCH Search& win I am looking for $1,000.00 a day for life from GWY, N0. 11OOO or $1,000,000.00. thank you

8. Iuya Hopper says:

PCH and Frontpage,
    Could you pick Iuya Hopper for the Superprize on August 31st, 2018. To win $1,000.00 a day for life and a Ford Explorer that would help in so many ways. But having enough money to pay all Bill’s on time. Fix the washing machine, replace the dryer. So please, make my world straight. I could use your help choosing me.

Iuya Hopper

9. Jesse comfort says:

Pch I’m claiming a search&win special early look entry for gwy#11000 cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#1228cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#10424- cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#9215- cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#8035- cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#11812- cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#18000- cash prize entry gwy
    The gwy#10074- cash prize entry gwy
    Thanks pch
    J.comfort Arlington, tx VIP elite reward members

10. FRED HAUT says:

PCH I am searching to win VIP Elite price $1000000 I Freddy 3 m Red Diamond VIP Elite