Greetings, fans and friends,
Recently, my colleague Marybeth H. wrote on the blog how she learned how to use Twitter and tweet. I give Marybeth a lot of credit for taking that step because social media is definitely the way to go!
There are many ways you can follow Publishers Clearing House on social media. Try the PCH Fan Page on Facebook… or the personal fan pages of our Prize Patrol Elite members Danielle Lam, Dave Sayer and Todd Sloane. You can follow Publishers Clearing House on Twitter… and enjoy our real-life “Winning Moments” on our YouTube channel! Plus, you already know about our PCH Blog – you’re reading it now! We encourage all our fans to stay connected through social media!
If, however, you choose not to take advantage of social media, we want you to know that it won’t hurt your chances of winning the PCH Sweepstakes at all!
Here at Publishers Clearing House, every entry has an equal chance of winning, no matter where that entry comes from!
There are so many ways to enter and win the PCH Sweepstakes – and they’re all absolutely FREE!
- Enter online at pch.com
- Log into PCHSearch&Win and you’ll score an entry with your first search of the day
But wait! You don’t even need a computer, tablet or mobile device to enter and win!
- Enter through our colorful mailings! Not on our mailing list? Contact Customer Service at 1-800-459-4724 and we’ll make sure you get ‘em!
- Enter through our ads! Keep your eyes on your local newspaper for our latest PCH ad … then fill out and mail in the coupon!
- Enter by mail! Simply write to us – anytime – at Publishers Clearing House, 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11050. Each entry request must be mailed separately.
- Enter by phone! Using our automated phone system, simply call
1-800-459-4724 and choose Option #2. (You will need your Customer ID Number, which can be located on any of your invoices or bills).
So, there you go! No Facebook? No social media? No problem!
P.S. What’s your favorite way to enter the PCH Sweeps? Comment below!
Other blogs you may like: