Hey, PCH Fans!
How’s your summer going? We think it’s off to a sizzling start with our brand-new $15 Million Summer Prize Event – and it’s got us thinking. Fifteen million dollars really is a truckload of money; way more than enough to buy some pretty incredible things.
Like what, you ask? Well… let’s say, for the sake of conversation, that you didn’t want to spend the money responsibly. You know, like you didn’t want to pay off debt, build up savings and generally buy the things that you and your loved ones might need. No, no, no… How about we stretch and bend our imaginations to see how much FUN winning a $15,000,000 prize of a lifetime could be!
Here are 15 fantastically frivolous ways you could spend the money from our exciting Summer Prize Event:
- 60 personal helicopters. At only $250,000 each, you could ensure that 5 dozen of your closest friends and family members will never have to sit in traffic again!
- Trip to outer space. Ever wanted to visit the stars? Now’s your chance! While the final flight is sure to cost a lot more, you can easily reserve a seat on a Galactic voyage for just a quarter of a million dollars.
- Submarine sports car. You may not be a British spy code named “007” but at least you can drive like one. Available for just $2 million online, you’d have plenty leftover to pay some villainous actors to chase you into the water during a fast getaway.
- Your own hotel. A measly $6 million gets you a standing reservation in your choice of hundreds of rooms, a full-service staff at your disposal — and guilt-free access to any mini bar snack you want!
- A private jet. No more standing in line for hours waiting to fly coach! Take off whenever, wherever you want with your very own set of wings. Just $3 million and it’s yours!
- Your own private island. Let’s face it: the world is loud, crowded and full of stress. Why not leave it all behind with your own private paradise? You could spend $99,000 to $12 million to escape and it’s worth it!
- A theme park. Just over $3 million buys all the exciting rides you can handle. Best part? No lines, no waiting, no people – and every attraction is named after YOU!
- Make a hit movie. Did you know the movie Rocky only cost $1 million to make yet grossed a whopping $225 million worldwide? Just imagine what you could film for $15 million! (An inspiring story about a PCH fan who won big soon after reading their blog, perhaps?)
- Your own video game. If you’re anything like me, you still enjoy rescuing princesses, finding treasure and saving the world from the comfort of your living room. And for just $1 million, you’d actually get to create the world that needs saving. How cool is that?
- Invent something. Have a great idea? Most people have to beg investors to help fund their products (there’s a dog muzzle shaped like a duck’s face that comes to mind) but you could have the cash to develop it yourself!
- 15 million things from the dollar store. Who doesn’t love a dollar store – they have everything! You would literally be set for life thanks to the Summer Prize Event!
- Super Bowl commercial. What would you do, say or sell in front of 100 million people? Just $5 million buys you 30 seconds of air time to find out.
- Stock in your favorite companies. At just $144.15 per share, you could own 104,058 shares of a famous tech company with a piece of fruit in its logo. You know, the one that makes phones, tablets and more?
- A painting by a famous artist. Are you a patron of the arts? Here’s a tip: Somebody recently found a rare painting by Jackson Pollock in an Arizona garage (true story). It’s expected to earn up to $15 million at auction. Going once… going twice… SOLD!
- High-end hot air balloon. “I’m bored,” you say in a room full of 20 friends. “You know what would be fun? Owning a hot air balloon,” someone responds. And you say, “Yes! They’re only $400,000 each!” Then you proceed to point to each one of your friends and say: “You get a balloon! And you get a balloon! And you get a balloon…”
How about that? Fifteen fantastic and completely irresponsible ways to spend fifteen million dollars. Of course, any financial advisor worth his or her salt would steer you clear of everything on this wild list! But we’re here to have fun, right?
So, whatever you’d consider buying or doing, remember that there’s one thing you NEED to do right now: ENTER TO WIN the new $15 Million Summer Prize Event on August 31st!
P.S. Speaking of fun, what do you think Lucky The Big Check is doing while he waits for a Summer Prize Event winner? I picture him sipping a Piña Colada at the beach after parasailing over crystal clear Caribbean waters… but he could easily be hiking his way through the Appalachian Trail. Tell me what you think Lucky is doing in the comments below.