Greetings, fans and friends!
Today is Saturday, which means it’s time for the weekly “Danielle’s Desk” video on PCH’s Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter pages – where Danielle of the PCH Prize Patrol answers questions from our fans.
Today’s question on Danielle’s Desk is: I Was Asked to Pay a Fee to Claim My Prize. Was This PCH? Here’s Danielle with the answer:
That’s a really good question … and just to make sure all of our fans and friends know the answer, here are some of the key points that Danielle emphasizes in this video:
• The answer to the question I Was Asked to Pay a Fee to Claim My Prize. Was This PCH? Is NO.
• If you are contacted by someone claiming to be from Publishers Clearing House or claiming to be a PCH Employee who says that you won a prize but in order to claim it, you must …
• buy a gift card or a money order
• pay a shipping, handling or delivery fee
• prepay taxes
• pay a deposit
• give a credit card number, bank information or your personal information
• call a toll-free number
… that person is NOT affiliated with the real Publishers Clearing House.
At PCH, you will NEVER be asked to pay a fee to claim your prize! The winning is always 100% FREE and 100% FUN!
Now that you know that you will never be asked to pay a fee to claim a Publishers Clearing House prize, I hope you’ll steer clear of imposters pretending to be from PCH. In fact, the smart thing to do is report it to us right away by completing our online PCH Scam Incident Report. It’s fast and easy, and not only will it help us, it will help other fans and friends who might be contacted by imposters claiming to be from PCH.
If you’ve been contacted by someone asking you to pay a fee to claim a PCH prize, let us know in the comments below.