Where Will Dave Sayer Appear Next?

Visiting New York in the summer was always a family tradition. We have many relatives here, so we visit as often as possible. A favorite place to go has always been my Great-Aunt’s summer home on the Long Island Sound.

Since I’ve been doing a summer internship at Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Headquarters in Long Island, NY this summer, it was convenient for me to make an afternoon visit to my Aunt recently. Hugs were exchanged and conversation was quickly made. All of a sudden, I heard my name being called from a distance. Thinking I was going crazy, I subtly glanced around. Lo and behold Dave Sayer, the face of Publishers Clearing House, was standing on the deck next door waving eagerly at me!

Apparently Dave has had a summer home next to my Aunt for years. We said “hello” and talked to each other across the yard, but I soon returned to chatting with my Aunt. Seeing as how it was high tide on a beautiful day, my aunt, mom and I decided to swim. As I was swimming around in the Long Island Sound, Dave kayaked over to me, telling me there was something important I needed to do for him on Monday at work. (I just happen to work in the same department as Dave Sayer.) He explained my task as I tread water and he floated, and when all was said and done he thanked me and paddled away.

When I got to work on Monday, I fulfilled my task and shared my story with fellow PCH employees. I was talking to Deborah Holland, the Executive Vice President of PCH, and she said, “When work needs to be done, we PCHers will stop at nothing! Next time Dave will parachute out of the sky to find you!” I laughed, but after being here for a few weeks I have noticed the real dedication Publishers Clearing House employees put into their work, and how proud they are to know each has a hand in the process of delivering those giant sweepstakes prize checks to our lucky prize drawing winners.

Liz D.

PCH Summer Intern

164 thoughts on “Where Will Dave Sayer Appear Next?”

1. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Carla Michelle Antee Dream Life Prize Gwy No 308O Superprize NBC Newest Winner Revealed Mega Wife Shocks you CBS Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

2. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Carla Michelle Antee CBS Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

3. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee Mega Wife After Leroy After Natalie B After Penney today Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

4. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Omg Natchitoches LA NBC Newest Winner Revealed Mega Wife Shocks you CBS Winning Moments Knock knock NBC Event Ten Million Salary thank you for the Golden Opportunity to Win The Ten Million Superprize Gwy No 308O

5. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Hell No

6. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee of Natchitoches LA NBC Newest Winner Revealed Mega Wife Shocks you The Biggest Instant Winner of PCH Deputy HONK HONK WITH Jesus Christ JET JET OUT OF NATCHITOCHES Dave

7. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Under Investigation until they Show up for Shocking Me All Day long I said stop

8. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee of Natchitoches LA Winner Revealed Today

9. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee of Natchitoches LA NBC Newest Winner Revealed Mega Wife Shocks you The Biggest Instant Winner of PCH Deputy HONK Honk Deliver The 5 Checks Today CBS Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

10. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee of Natchitoches LA Winner Shocked everyday