Where Will Dave Sayer Appear Next?

Visiting New York in the summer was always a family tradition. We have many relatives here, so we visit as often as possible. A favorite place to go has always been my Great-Aunt’s summer home on the Long Island Sound.

Since I’ve been doing a summer internship at Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Headquarters in Long Island, NY this summer, it was convenient for me to make an afternoon visit to my Aunt recently. Hugs were exchanged and conversation was quickly made. All of a sudden, I heard my name being called from a distance. Thinking I was going crazy, I subtly glanced around. Lo and behold Dave Sayer, the face of Publishers Clearing House, was standing on the deck next door waving eagerly at me!

Apparently Dave has had a summer home next to my Aunt for years. We said “hello” and talked to each other across the yard, but I soon returned to chatting with my Aunt. Seeing as how it was high tide on a beautiful day, my aunt, mom and I decided to swim. As I was swimming around in the Long Island Sound, Dave kayaked over to me, telling me there was something important I needed to do for him on Monday at work. (I just happen to work in the same department as Dave Sayer.) He explained my task as I tread water and he floated, and when all was said and done he thanked me and paddled away.

When I got to work on Monday, I fulfilled my task and shared my story with fellow PCH employees. I was talking to Deborah Holland, the Executive Vice President of PCH, and she said, “When work needs to be done, we PCHers will stop at nothing! Next time Dave will parachute out of the sky to find you!” I laughed, but after being here for a few weeks I have noticed the real dedication Publishers Clearing House employees put into their work, and how proud they are to know each has a hand in the process of delivering those giant sweepstakes prize checks to our lucky prize drawing winners.

Liz D.

PCH Summer Intern

215 thoughts on “Where Will Dave Sayer Appear Next?”

1. tracy says:

TRACY

I WANT WIN IT ALL HOTTIE AS FIRE BIG WINK SMILE

2. tracy says:

Hi Jane, I say congrats to you. I am very happy for you. I hope next time I would get a winner. Have a wonderful summer.

regards

Tracy

3. tracy says:

Dear Todd, Michael, and Danielle,DAVE,

First, what if PCH comes to see me, I hope I would be a first deaf in history. I never see deaf of nobody win the PCH winner between 1967-2016.. Also, I would be very pleased and joy with PCH. I would say many thank to PCH and honor PCH all. PCH is very important for me daily. Two Thumb-up!!!

regards,

Tracy Quinn

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Tracy, we are now just DAYS away from awarding giveaway #6900!! Keep going and don’t lose hope, we never know where the Prize Patrol will be off to next! To see all the options you have for daily entries, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Best of luck to all who enter!

4. tracy says:

Dear awesome Danielle, Todd, and Dave,
    I think the best PCH gives me capable and joy. Even PCH who is so holy blessing us. Full of elegant & love for all. Please come our house and really honor you all would be nice meet to us soon. “Two Thumb-up!!!”

Thanks,

Tracy Quinn

5. tracy says:

HI GOOD MORNING, DAVE, DANIELLE and TODD

HI GOOD MORNING,

I AM TRACY my dreaming abt mkz car wow I wonder I wear some fur coat.it is a nice fur coat.. hope I want to win on april 29,16.. hope please I am a frist deaf person in history.. I am prayed that so badly

thanks
    tracy

6. tracy says:

HI BIG SMILE DAVE DEBORAH AND TODD DANELLE HOWIE

HI I AM TRACY

my heart lovely positive is relax nice smooth.. i prayed that i am really want to see dave daneielle todd real person to come at my home april 29 16 so badly as crazy.. smile hope soon please.

THANKS
    TRACY
    lucky of everyone

7. tracy quinn says:

hi Dave, Danielle and Todd

hi I am Tracy

I am really too excited forward for colors balloons soon I can’t wait to see Dave Danielle and Todd. I am prayed that. I am really wanting to win because I am first deaf in the history April 29 2016.

Thanks
    tracy

8. tracy quinn says:

Dear Happy Sunday,

It is very imperative for us to honor PCH prizes because PCH truly bless everyone who has been different winner since 1967. We are so proud of PCH. I want to tell anyone that we have many good. PCH encourages us to have many free opportunities for games even no fee. It is a blessing. it has not been scamming for good. And we cannot complain a hell of anything against PCH!!! We appraise PCH forever for greatest hero!

Thanks,,,

Tracy Quinn

9. tracy quinn says:

HAPPY EASTER AND BE SAFE

10. tracy quinn says:

Dear top Executive,

First of all, l really wish I meet all of top and get to know each other for warm heart. I hate some hearing people laugh at deaf because they thought deaf people cant do anything. I believe that PCH bless me to get a winner asap. If you bless me like God, I would really appreciate. Please beg you that I am a first deaf person in History. I love you. God bless you. You are truly hero!

thanks,