Hoping for a PCH Prize Delivery

Just Out Of The Shower, Just in Case

As you may know by now, we like to catch our winners by surprise and bring some completely unexpected joy into their lives. But sometimes, every so often, word gets around BEFORE we reach the town we’re visiting that PCH is on the way there for a prize delivery. This is the story of how one Publishers Clearing House winner found out her chances of us showing up were looking up!

When it’s time for a prize drawing and the winner is randomly selected by the computer, we scurry to prepare for our trip to the area. Not until the winners are picked does the PCH Prize Patrolhave any idea where we’ll be going. We have to book flights and hotel rooms all at the last minute! We also contact the local media and give them as much notice as we can that we’ll be coming to a certain area to surprise a winner—but we never reveal who the winner is! Usually, the media will meet us at the florist on the prize delivery day and “file” their story later that day. But sometimes they begin reporting a little early, in this case, almost a week early! “Publishers Clearing House will be in town surprising a local winner…” the story pretty much told all residents. And guess what? Our winner, being an avid PCH Sweepstakes entrant, saw the story and got herself ready “just in case”!

Funnily enough, she thought the PCH prize award team would be arriving in town around noon, but because we had TWO winners in the same area to surprise that day, we began a little early and got to her around 10:30 in the morning. We pulled the Prize Patrol Van into her driveway and quietly snuck up to her door. She had just gotten out of the shower and quickly threw some clothes on to answer the door. And despite her “just in case” mentality, she really didn’t expect the PCH Prize Patrol to show up at her doorstep with a prize delivery. She was blown away by the surprise winning moment and so overjoyed to see us! The photo here shows our happy winner just a few minutes after we surprised her and the joy on her face speaks for itself!

PCH Winner B Marshall

If you enter the PCH Sweepstakes, maybe you’ll know that feeling of joy someday, too!

Good luck!

Sean B. and Jack Q.

PCH PRIZE PATROL DEPUTIES

75 thoughts on “Hoping for a PCH Prize Delivery”

1. Amanda Collins says:

# prize patrol I’ll be waiting:)

2. sharon taylor says:

PCH it’s always great to answer and play the games i’ve learn a lot now i’am wishing waiting and hoping for a pch prize deleivery i’am hoping pch still come to small towns like cochran ga.. I always see the big cities on the internet that are winners most of the time seem like ga. is left out just saying i hope i could win a superprize forever!!!!!! PCH THANK’s BLESS YOU ALL

3. Tracey says:

I’ll be seeing you this month!

4. I ENTER THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK. I HAVE BEEN ENTERING FOR THE LAST 12YRS NOW. SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN OR HAVE I HURD THE PCH PRIZE PATROL COME KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR. MY BOYFRIEND AND I AFTER 23YRS ARE SO MUCH IN WHAT I CALL DESPERATE NEEDS IN DISTRESS. NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD WHAT WE REALLY NEED HERE IN OUR 2013 HOME REALLY STINKS. IF ONLY EVERYONE THERE AT PCH WOULD COME AND SEE OUR HOME, THEN I THINK THEN THEY WOULD BELIEVE ME.. SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT NO MATTER WHAT I DO TYPE HERE THEY JUST DO NOT WANT TO BELEIVE ME. THE INSIDE OF OUR HOME IS SUCH A DISCRACE BECAUSE WE JUST DO NOT HAVE WHAT IS NEEDED. PLEASE MISS DANIELLE LAM, MR. DAVE SAYER, AND MR. TODD SLOANE CAN I PLEASE BECOME A BIG PCH PRIZE WINNER. I AM ALWAYS TOLD THAT IT IS ALL THE MACHINE THAT DOES THE WORK. I DO ALL OF WHAT I CAN WITH ALL OF THE PCH GAMES.

5. ANTS! sometimes the answer is merely ‘not yet’. Stay safe in your travels. Maybe you will come to Nv soon %>}

6. richard says:

Please I need money so bad for my family.. I only have my mom and sister left for family.. my sister is working so hard in school right now trying to get a good job.. but its hard in madison to get anything… my mom had a heart attack a few years back.. me my mother and sister are all disabled I’ve been disabled since the age of 2.. my family has never had nothing we always struggle to get things in our life. We never had new cars and never had a house we wanted and we always been without a lot of things we actually live month to month now. To the point where at the end of the month we barely have food it’s getting to the point where we don’t know what to do.I would love to just take my family away and have enough money to just make it. pay our bills and do the things that we need. For are family. We have never been on a vacation or never been anywhere in the world. My Maine goal in my life is to take my mom to a tropical island one day that’s the thing that’s most important to us is seen a beautiful place and at least having a nice place to live in. Being a Millionaire and being wealthy and buying tons of crap that you don’t need is not my goal I want to support a lot of animals and foundations and Cancer Foundation and do things with money that is responsible I wish somebody would really look out for my family like I said its all I have left I’m getting older now my mother is getting older now and I think it’s time for us to have a normal life a normal things… its pretty bad when at the end of the month we are eating a can of soup I pretty much have to wait till the 6th of every month to get my food share I can only work one day a week because I’m disabled physically and mentally since the age of 2 so it’s been very hard for me in school because I couldn’t learn how to read and spell very well like other normal people so I’ve haven’t had the chance to get a very good job in my life. I have tried doing lots of things I’m very good at imports and would love to open a small little company one day and do important part in Madison Wisconsin that are very unique and hard to get but I can’t do anything for my family or anything at all because I can’t even keep 30 dollars in my pocket usually by the 20th of every month I have not a penny in my pocket no gas in the car nowhere to go I have no family besides what I told you to help me out I’m all by myself and very lonely things are getting very scary wish Publishers Clearing House would listen to this and help my family out please God help us please.

7. Glenda Villarreal says:

this is glenda may villarreal I like your guyses polls on Facebook they are pretty cool and I like everything about PCH com and I would love to see the prize patrol at my door

8. brittney averill says:

I’m a hard worker trying. To stay on my toes . To making something. Out of my life I’m working on getting a place and a new car . My car now is like. A little go kart . But you just have to be grateful for what comes. And make the best out of it. I would love to win. At. Least one thing in life . Illl just have to wait patiently and hope for the best. Pahrump isn’t really a very popular town but it would be nice if guys came out here . To deliver something truly amazing .

9. JOY says:

DREAMING FOR A PRIZE PATROL VISIT JUST IN TIME RIGHT NOW.