Hoping for a PCH Prize Delivery

Just Out Of The Shower, Just in Case

As you may know by now, we like to catch our winners by surprise and bring some completely unexpected joy into their lives. But sometimes, every so often, word gets around BEFORE we reach the town we’re visiting that PCH is on the way there for a prize delivery. This is the story of how one Publishers Clearing House winner found out her chances of us showing up were looking up!

When it’s time for a prize drawing and the winner is randomly selected by the computer, we scurry to prepare for our trip to the area. Not until the winners are picked does the PCH Prize Patrolhave any idea where we’ll be going. We have to book flights and hotel rooms all at the last minute! We also contact the local media and give them as much notice as we can that we’ll be coming to a certain area to surprise a winner—but we never reveal who the winner is! Usually, the media will meet us at the florist on the prize delivery day and “file” their story later that day. But sometimes they begin reporting a little early, in this case, almost a week early! “Publishers Clearing House will be in town surprising a local winner…” the story pretty much told all residents. And guess what? Our winner, being an avid PCH Sweepstakes entrant, saw the story and got herself ready “just in case”!

Funnily enough, she thought the PCH prize award team would be arriving in town around noon, but because we had TWO winners in the same area to surprise that day, we began a little early and got to her around 10:30 in the morning. We pulled the Prize Patrol Van into her driveway and quietly snuck up to her door. She had just gotten out of the shower and quickly threw some clothes on to answer the door. And despite her “just in case” mentality, she really didn’t expect the PCH Prize Patrol to show up at her doorstep with a prize delivery. She was blown away by the surprise winning moment and so overjoyed to see us! The photo here shows our happy winner just a few minutes after we surprised her and the joy on her face speaks for itself!

PCH Winner B Marshall

If you enter the PCH Sweepstakes, maybe you’ll know that feeling of joy someday, too!

Good luck!

Sean B. and Jack Q.

PCH PRIZE PATROL DEPUTIES

74 thoughts on “Hoping for a PCH Prize Delivery”

1. Amanda Collins says:

# prize patrol I’ll be waiting:)

2. sharon taylor says:

PCH it’s always great to answer and play the games i’ve learn a lot now i’am wishing waiting and hoping for a pch prize deleivery i’am hoping pch still come to small towns like cochran ga.. I always see the big cities on the internet that are winners most of the time seem like ga. is left out just saying i hope i could win a superprize forever!!!!!! PCH THANK’s BLESS YOU ALL

3. Tracey says:

I’ll be seeing you this month!

4. I ENTER THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK. I HAVE BEEN ENTERING FOR THE LAST 12YRS NOW. SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN OR HAVE I HURD THE PCH PRIZE PATROL COME KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR. MY BOYFRIEND AND I AFTER 23YRS ARE SO MUCH IN WHAT I CALL DESPERATE NEEDS IN DISTRESS. NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD WHAT WE REALLY NEED HERE IN OUR 2013 HOME REALLY STINKS. IF ONLY EVERYONE THERE AT PCH WOULD COME AND SEE OUR HOME, THEN I THINK THEN THEY WOULD BELIEVE ME.. SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT NO MATTER WHAT I DO TYPE HERE THEY JUST DO NOT WANT TO BELEIVE ME. THE INSIDE OF OUR HOME IS SUCH A DISCRACE BECAUSE WE JUST DO NOT HAVE WHAT IS NEEDED. PLEASE MISS DANIELLE LAM, MR. DAVE SAYER, AND MR. TODD SLOANE CAN I PLEASE BECOME A BIG PCH PRIZE WINNER. I AM ALWAYS TOLD THAT IT IS ALL THE MACHINE THAT DOES THE WORK. I DO ALL OF WHAT I CAN WITH ALL OF THE PCH GAMES.

5. ANTS! sometimes the answer is merely ‘not yet’. Stay safe in your travels. Maybe you will come to Nv soon %>}

6. Glenda Villarreal says:

this is glenda may villarreal I like your guyses polls on Facebook they are pretty cool and I like everything about PCH com and I would love to see the prize patrol at my door

7. brittney averill says:

I’m a hard worker trying. To stay on my toes . To making something. Out of my life I’m working on getting a place and a new car . My car now is like. A little go kart . But you just have to be grateful for what comes. And make the best out of it. I would love to win. At. Least one thing in life . Illl just have to wait patiently and hope for the best. Pahrump isn’t really a very popular town but it would be nice if guys came out here . To deliver something truly amazing .

8. JOY says:

DREAMING FOR A PRIZE PATROL VISIT JUST IN TIME RIGHT NOW.