PCH Prize Patrol Dispatched

Travel plans have been finalized and the PCH Prize Patrol has been dispatched. They are on a new mission to make a surprise $1 Million SuperPrize award to a new Publishers Clearing House winner.

The Prize Patrol van will be full because accompanying the cash sweepstakes prize award team will be our PCH Goodwill Ambassador, Natalie Bostelman, and a film crew from a TV series about how winning a big prize changes people’s lives. All of those people will have to fit in addition to the balloons, dozen roses and the Big Check!

Anticipation is building at PCH Sweepstakes headquarters. All of our employees are wondering who the next PCH SuperPrize winner will be. Will he or she have a tearful winning moment or a leaping for joy Publishers Clearing House moment?

We won’t know until we watch the winner announcement
on NBC TV in a commercial during the NBC Nightly News, and then watch the video footage on PCHTV.com.

In the meantime, we’ll watch the progress of cash prize delivery notices on the Prize Patrol Live site and wish our PCH Prize Patrol a safe journey.

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

PCH Publishers Clearing House

2,772 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Dispatched”

1. Latrina Robinson says:

I really hope I can get this I’m a single young mother of 4. I work 40 hours a week $10h. Its getting us by but its still deftly a struggle. This money will be a blessing right about now. But if I don’t win I hope whoever win is in need of as I am because its deftly a struggle out here. Good luck and God bless everyone that entered may God bless y’all with another financial breakthrough.

2. Christina shepherd says:

I’m in the albany area ready and waiting YES I WANTVTO WIN THE FOREVER PRIZE AND HAVE THE PRIZE PSTROL SHOW UP IN THESE BONDOCKS

3. Kimberly says:

I hope that me & my family can win the pch Sweetstakes for life,cause we so need it! Winning this prize would take a big weight off of shoulders. I wish everyone good luck. May GOD bless us all.

4. Tarahealy says:

And. I would. Give. Some of the money to my aunt. Who is so poor. She works for us. And. That would change our lives to. My aunt. Wouldn’t have to work for us anymore. And. I. Would.

5. Tarahealy says:

Can’t wait till you guys knock on my. Door February 26 or 28. I. Am prying to God it is me. If. I won. My. Family. Could. Move to flordia. I work at krogers and I could guit. and move with my family to flordia please please please come to my door I can’t tell you how much. That would mean to me and I am ready for it. To come.

6. The Possibilty’s Of Winning Is On My List Of Things In Life To Achive. PCH SweepStakes Entry! PCH GWY.NO. 4650/6085! PCH WIN The $1,000.00 Prize Patrol Pay Day Some Day Soon! D.M. FLA

7. April says:

This is something I can only dream of… But dreams do come true, don’t they? I’m praying for better days. Good luck to all and may God bless!