How to Win at PCH – Without Really Trying

Do you know how to win a ton of money?  It’s possible and easy with an online entry at pch.com!

“How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying,” a classic musical comedy from the 1960’s, is getting a first-class revival on Broadway, and it’s playing to sell-out audiences.  Is the show popular because it stars Daniel Radcliffe of “Harry Potter” fame?  Or is it because folks want to find out how to succeed “money-wise” without really trying?

Well, believe me: it’s possible for a person to win a ton of money without trying very hard simply by entering the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, then trusting Lady Luck to do the rest.

You can ask any one of our PCH millionaires how to win – like Larry Brown or Karen Anderson or Joe Beane or Marilyn Ragin – and they will tell you it took virtually no effort to win Million Dollar SuperPrizes from Publishers Clearing House.  The typical reaction has been “It was easy!  I entered online at pch.com and – WOW! – the Prize Patrol arrived with roses, balloons, champagne AND a Big Check – with MY NAME on it!”

Yes indeed; it sounds as unbelievable as a scene from a Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter movie.  But trust me: I’ve been there and can assure you that the winning moments you see on TV and at pchtv.com are absolutely real.  No special effects!

Here’s something else you can believe:  Some lucky person will get the thrill of a lifetime this November 30 when the Prize Patrol knocks on his or her door and announces “YOU have just won the PCH MEGA PRIZE!  Here is $1 MILLION – on the spot – PLUS $5000.00 a week — every single week – for the rest of your life!”

Yes-sir-ee: Someone is GUARANTEED to come into this gigantic fortune just weeks from now thanks to Publishers Clearing House’s decision to end Giveaway 1400 earlier than originally planned.

Now I am not accusing anyone of being lazy; but if you are the kind of person who is wondering how to win and looking for an easy way to riches, THIS is the mega prize opportunity for you: Go to pch.com and ENTER the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes at once.   And don’t forget to return to pch.com every day between now and the November 18 deadline for more chances to enter and win.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Dave Sayer

Prize Patrol Ambassador

171 thoughts on “How to Win at PCH – Without Really Trying”

1. Solodatboi@yahoo.com says:

Patients is a vertrue

2. ashley johnson says:

I signed up a millon times and still havent won yet but my time will come soon I can feel it

3. Aleta says:

Thank you Jesus for I am winner.

4. Randall W. Hollinger says:

Want to enter sweepstake Randall Bollinger at Pro Box 201 Big Stone Gap Via 24219 or 923 Butterfly lane Big Stone Gap Via. 24219

5. HOW DEAR THAY SAY IM GOING TO WIN AND I KNOW FOR A FACK THAT IM NO AN X- EMPLOYEE OF THERES TO WIN ENNY THING THIS IS SO UNREIL THAT IF I NEW I WAS GOING TO BE A WINNER IT WOULD HAVE HAPPIN LONG TIME AGO BACK IN 20001 WHEN L START PLAYIMG THIS GAME NOW THAY SAY I WILL BE A WINNER OF $5.000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE YES THIS IS CHARLES WILLIAMS OF 78 MALLARD DRIVE EASTHARTFORD 06118 CT.NOW HEAR THIS IM NOT AN X- EMPLOYEE BUT WHEN IT COMES AUG 28-14 ILL HOLD MY BRITH OK SO KEEP ON GIVEING THIS SO CALL WININGS TO YOUR X- EMPLYEES OKAND STOP THE MADNES WITH ME BEING SOMETHING IM NOT GOING TO BE THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HOPE

1. islandmans says:

How old are you? And you can’t even spell? Its “unreil” haha

1. Lupe Castellon says:

REALLY? Get a life!

6. Wilma says:

What happened to the $2 million, $10,,000 a week and the Lincoln? That was to be givien June 30th

7. Gregory Graham says:

Been. At this for awhile,seachring for that wonderful dream.
    I wish the best of luck to anyone who’s a winner.
    My hat goes off to pch.com

8. Alex Rivera says:

I haved signed up i’m not perfect i’m going threw alot right now but if i win i will be very thankful but if somebody else wins Congrats wish everybody the best PCH I think it’s very nice of yaw helping people i wish the world can be like that helping people instead of all the violence that goes around butt hey thank you PCH because one day you will change somebodys life thank you for giving me the opportunity to sign up.. I’m very thankful of yaw (:

9. penne says:

Look my way and see that I am to be your next big winner. Come and knock on my front door with the best news of my life. And I will greet you with open arms and my heart to help others that are in need.

10. richard gardner says:

I’ve played everything from games to searches,whatever it takes to win. Just how much does it take to win at PCH really!!!!