Todd Sloane, Prize Patrol, Joins Facebook — The Gang’s All Here!

Do you remember what Danielle Lam posted on her Fan Page on March 19th? No? Me neither. Let’s refresh our memories…

OH RIGHT! Everyone was very excited about the possibility of Todd Sloane joining the rest of the Prize Patrol on Facebook. And, as you can see, that post got over 5,000 likes!

So here’s the official announcement: Todd Sloane of the PCH Prize Patrol has joined Danielle and Dave on Facebook. Click here and “LIKE” his Fan Page now.

The gang’s all here! And guess what, today is also Todd’s birthday. So when you make your way over to his Fan Page, be sure to leave him a comment wishing him a Happy Birthday as well!

Todd Sloane, who joined PCH as a Marketing Analyst in 1985, is credited with inventing the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol when he suggested to his boss that they bring a hand-held video camera along to film the winner’s reaction at the moment of surprise, instead of filming the winner in a studio later on for TV commercials. So, the Prize Patrol was born. Todd has held many positions in PCH leading him to Senior Vice President of Creative, his current title.

Todd has long been the member of the PCH Prize Patrol who is behind the camera, capturing our famous SuperPrize winning moments. Well, now, you can learn a little more about this mysterious member. As the SVP of Creative, you can bet that Todd has some interesting and fun post ideas up his Prize Patrol blazer sleeves. Plus, there are already some fun “Prize Patrol History” pictures – a collection of older photos that you may not have seen before. Keep an eye on this album as it is sure to grow with lots of fascinating images.

I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad the gang’s all here! If you are too, head on over and “like” his Fan Page today! Make sure he feels welcomed into the PCH Facebook family!

Laura @ PCH

P.S. Remember, this is now the OFFICIAL Todd Sloane PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page. Any other pages are imposters – do not accept friend requests or reply to private messages. Scammers will do anything to get money from our wonderful fans!

P.P.S. What’s even better than interacting with the Prize Patrol on their Fan Pages? Survey says…meeting the Prize Patrol in person! If you love the Prize Patrol and the game show Family Feud, you’re going to love this! The PCH Fan Page is offering you a special opportunity to win two VIP Access tickets for a trip to see the Prize Patrol film an episode of Family Feud! But this exclusive contest is only running from now until Wednesday 5/23/12, so hurry, enter today!

73 thoughts on “Todd Sloane, Prize Patrol, Joins Facebook — The Gang’s All Here!”

1. Todd sloan says:

I try to play all the games everyday but my phone is new still trying to know it s very slow plus my work slows me down but I know in my hart it’s going to be me oneday

2. wyvonn mclelland says:

yes i do believe in miracles (to me) what am I doing wrong. I cnt ull uup anyone. tks for your help.

3. I will not forget the poor

4. Dante Wright says:

YES MY DANDELION WISH IS TO WIN FOREVER PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. AMEN

5. Brenda Johnson says:

I would love to win just to help my family. I was scammed very recently from a guy who pretended to be Todd Sloane, and I had won the big prize from PCH. Can u imagine how excited I was to believe I could finally help my family financially, just to realize it was a scam when he asked me to send $300 to insure my millions of money I had just won. I told him that he would stand before God one day and answer for his lying and misleading people. I love you all and I pray someday to win just a little something. Thank you.

6. SHERRI STEBBINS says:

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REPORTED THE PERSON USING YOUR NAME SAYING TO ME I WON THE 500,000.000. IT WAS WRONG TO GET SOME INFORMATION FROM ME AS I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR REAL .IF IT WAS YOU THEN YOU NEED TO HOLD YOUR DEAL AND PAY UP BECAUSE I REALLY COULD USE THAT MONEY.

7. angela stubblefield says:

Tod this is Angela Stubblefield I’m not all that m mgreat typing from my phone. I received email that I don’t understand .I don’t know how to reply to confirm my entries can someone please help me can I claim my dream life prize Here #3080#1830#3755#3577#1400#3818#will you put them secure in the final selection winners list I exceptit

8. Do you believe in miracles? yes! My miracle was when we lost our trucking business. we could not afford insurance because it was to high and if we when to the doctor we had to pay cash. but as soon as we lost our business about three days late my hubby old job called and begged him to come back. we got insurance and I found out I have Glaucoma. If untreated or uncontrolled, glaucoma first causes peripheral vision loss and eventually can lead to blindness.
    According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), the most common type of glaucoma — called primary open-angle glaucoma — affects an estimated 2.2 million people in the United States, and that number is expected to increase to 3.3 million by 2020 as the U.S. population ages. They are treating it now .Just think if I had not went to the doctor I would have not known. IF EVERTHING HADN;T HAPPENED THE WAY IT DID I WOULD BE BLIND MIRACLE! MIRACLE!

9. Barbara. Fox says:

No trips to family fude my family’s like the Hatfied & Mxot’s as it is but thanks for the offer anyways lolz . just wanted to say welcome to Danyeller’s world of happiness &excitement :) Good luck Todd trying to keep up with her shez pretty fast and smart i hear :) have a good night everyone & God Bless