Real PCH Prize Patrol Warns: Don’t Be Fooled By PCH Scams!

The Real Prize Patrol has hints and tips to keep you safe from PCH scams!

Hey there fans! As you all know, your safety is very important to me. Unfortunately, there are fraudulent scammers out there who pretend to be the PCH Prize Patrol and trick unsuspecting people out of their hard-earned money. The REAL Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol would NEVER do that. In fact, we do everything we can to make sure that doesn’t happen to you.

I put together this short video with hints and tips to make sure you know how to stay safe from these PCH scams. Watch it now!

So remember, at PCH the winning is ALWAYS free and you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. Plus, big prizes are awarded in person by the PCH Prize Patrol (that’s me, Todd and Dave!)

If you ever have any questions, come to my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page! I’ll be happy to help!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

22 thoughts on “Real PCH Prize Patrol Warns: Don’t Be Fooled By PCH Scams!”

1. amy says:

There is someone having a a facebook saying there are todd sloan and told me I won 500,000 doubled plus 7,000 weekly for life. There started messing me and asking for my address and ph nm.

2. Sara Harloff says:

I just received an email from
    PCH Prize Patrol!. There is no name in the To, and nothing in the subject line; it shows held doc.doc and view/download. I am not going to open it for fear it will infect my laptop. Would PCH send out this type of email????

3. Hugh Mondragon says:

I reported him already but on Facebook his name was Todd Sloane PCHpruzepatrol and he added me on Facebook claiming to be Todd. He got me so excited stating that I was a winner and what I would do if I was to win and specified I needed to go to Walgreen’s and purchase a $499 PayPal money pack which is a green and yellow card for claiming purposes. Imagine? $500 lost . Hell no. I researched his name and researched scams and frauds and come to find out, sure enough. What’s sad is the hope that person crushed. My eyes fell with tears. He claimed I won $1.2 million plus $7000 a week for life. The pain and suffering that misleader brings is terrible agony. But at least I saved myself $500 from being lost.

4. Lisa goodwin says:

add your comment here

5. TERRI COCHRAN says:

add your comment here a pch scammer is on my page right now so if there is any way 2 get them please hurry i have been playying with this dave imposter so u can catch him please hurry an get him b 4 he leaves that would be so cool 2 catch him n this act 2 me an them u can make a example out of him 4 real 4 all of facebook an the world 2 see that my friend would be priceless 2 me

6. paula hughes says:

Hi, I just received a scam call. I need to report the scam to the correct authorities. How do I do this?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Paula, you may report this incident to us by calling our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190 and forward any suspicious emails to abuse@pch.com.

– Jussie W. at PCH

7. My name is patrick hollis and im writing this post just to share a thought and I truly hope that its ok. I Live in a small town called lacrosse ks 67548. ..I lóst my son here he was shot in killed. Over the past 13 yearp several chídren have lost their lives. please dónt fell sorry for me im just letting yoh hu know how much winning could help this town finaly have peace of mind. now everyone tell s me that im waisting my time trying to win win on the swdpstakes but our time of éindí out.wat happed to our childtren. Sopknray That I. know i have faith I truly do think I

8. tiffany wyatt says:

That is so wrong for people to do that because people like me need a home to live in with no worries and sometimes people only have that little faith and for someone to just take it away with a scam or just be scheming it really can destroy them for the rest of there lives trust I’m a living testimony