Just-Breaking News From PCH Prize Patrol About February 28 Prize Event!

Hi PCH fans!

It’s Danielle Lam from the PCH Prize Patrol  and I have some just-breaking news about the February 28th Prize Event! I wanted to share this news with all of you as soon as I found out.

Watch my video below to find out what I have to say!

Even though the PCH Prize Patrol won’t be awarding the “Forever” Prize on February 28, I am still SO excited to be awarding ONE MILLION DOLLARS  this Thursday! I mean ONE MILLION DOLLARS is HUGE – don’t you agree?! I know I could do SO much with that much money!

Who else is as excited about February 28th as I am?!? Who here wants to see me at their door with the Big Check in just 2 days?

I can’t wait to find out who the winner is and where I’ll be going on Thursday! Write your name in the comments section below if you want to see YOUR name on the Big Check in just days!

Good luck everyone!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

922 thoughts on “Just-Breaking News From PCH Prize Patrol About February 28 Prize Event!”

1. Hello
    This contest is like our therapist please choose eilltherkennedy feb 28 2013
    thanks

2. zuelis lopez says:

1 millon dollars, that’s still great news. Can you at least tell us what state is the Prize Patrol heading to?

3. Estacia Simpson says:

I would love to see you on Thursday, I enter every day I am determined to win something. Be safe and Thank You.

4. I would love to see Cassandra Glover on the big check on 2/28/13 I would love to win 1,000,000.00

5. Rebeca Hupp says:

I would love to see Rebeca Hupp on that check! Good luck to everyone!

6. Tramaine Moten says:

I will see you Thursday. God Bless

7. Brittney Garcia says:

BRITTNEY GARCIA!!! :D I WOULD LIKE TO WISH THE WINNER A GRAND DAY TO WHOM EVER IT MAY BE!!! DANIELLE I HOPE YOU AND THE PRIZE PATROL HAVE A BLAST AWARDING THIS PRIZE IN JUST TWO DAYS!! I AM HOPING ITS ME!! YOU ALL WOULD GET TO MEET MY 18.5 MO OLD DAUGHTER..I JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE EXPECTING AGAING!!!

8. jonathon harrison says:

So does that mean that no one will get the 5000 dollars a week for life prize and you are giving out 1,000,000 dollars instead

9. tammi coffey says:

we would love to see you and the big check in Greenfield Wi for the first time ever. We will be waiting!!!!!!!!! ONE MILLION DOLLARS :) :) :) :) :)

10. Lou Anne Benedetto says:

Come on down to my house, Danielle! I will be waiting for you and the Prize Patrol! What a great way to start 2013 if my name is on that big check and I hope it is!