I’m So Excited And I Just Can’t Hide It!

I Just Can't Hide It!

So it’s April 28th and I’m SO excited, I just can’t hide it. Why?  Well there are THREE reasons.

Reason #1 – I’m SURE you know about the first what, and I’m sure you’re just as excited as I am – the April 30th SuperPrize event of course!  In just 2 days the Prize Patrol is going to be knocking on one lucky PCH sweepstakes entrant’s door with a BIG check.  I keep dreaming about what the winner is going to be like…what his or her reaction will be. I bet you’re dreaming about it too!

Reason #2 – It’s my Birthday!  Some say that ladies don’t feel comfortable revealing their age…BUT I love being open and honest with the PCH fans so I’ll spill the beans. TODAY is my 30th Birthday! I’m actually thrilled about this birthday rather than upset. I’m so thankful to have such a rewarding and exciting job, and I feel blessed to be surrounded by such loving family and friends.

Reason #3 – TODAY is my 5 year anniversary as a Publishers Clearing House employee! That’s right. 5 years ago today was my first day at PCH. At the time, I worked in the Internet Product Mix department where I selected which products would go into the emails that go out. A few years later, I made the move to the Promotion Development department and joined the PCH Prize Patrol Elite team. I became involved in creating the PCH sweepstakes you all love to enter and dream to win. 5 years later, I still LOVE being a PCH employee and am the Manager of Promotion Development and still traveling with the PCH Prize Patrol Elite team!

So today is a VERY exciting day for me and I couldn’t be happier talking about it with YOU, the PCH fans who I enjoy interacting with so much. Over the years I have gotten to know so many of you “virtually” and I want to take this time to say THANK YOU. You all have brought such a big smile to my face…especially today on my birthday – it’s like a present :)

So tell me…who here is SO excited too? Who here “just can’t hide it”? Comment below and let me know!

Danielle Lam

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. I’d love to hear more about you! When is YOUR birthday? Who knows…maybe one of you will be able to tell me IN PERSON in just 2 days during the April 30th SuperPrize event!  WOW! Now wouldn’t THAT be amazing  :)

I'm So Excited!

235 thoughts on “I’m So Excited And I Just Can’t Hide It!”

1. Alonia Allison says:

I am 40 as of December 31st fabulous and can’t wait for my check

2. Shantel McBride says:

IM SO EXCITED AND JUST CAN’T HIDE IT!!! Happy Birthday and happy anniversary!! Hope you have a great day and hope to see you knocking on my front door! My birthday is November 28th. Sagittarius!!

3. Benjamin Ward says:

My birthday is march 12. Pisces rule!

4. Deb Lamash says:

Wow!!! Danielle ,It is a very special day for you,, Happy anniversary, an a Big Happy 30th birthday!!!! you are the same age as one of my daughters, we had a big party for her this past Feb. hope you had a wonderful day also!! If you come to my door on Tues. I do not know what I will do or react, but I will be soooo happy and grateful,probably there will be a lot of happy tears!
    My birthday is July 30th ,1962..I am getting older and have been entering PCH for a good many years, hey! It can`t hurt! it`s free! can`t beat that!!
    Good luck everyone~~

5. Ann Shepherd says:

I SOOOOO HAPPY FOR U TO SWEETIE U DO NOT LOOK HAVE A GREAT B-DAY

6. Tanisha F says:

My birthday is actually on April 30th! I always use to say I will be a millionaire by the time i was 25 years old. Who knows!???…it might just happen on my 26th birthday!!!! I’m thanking God in advance!

1. Tanisha F says:

By the way, Danielle (thats my middle name)…I pray you have a wonderful and blessed 30th birthday!!!!! God Bless You!

1. Tanisha F says:

Weird…my first post from 1:45 am must not have gone through. I was saying my bday is actually on April 30th and I’ve always said i would be a millionaire at 25. Who knows!??? Maybe it will be on my 26th birthday!!!

7. princess johns says:

my birthday is march 17,1979 & have a bleeeessssed birthday !!!!!!!!!

8. Rhonda G. says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE! HOPE I SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON!

9. Happy Birthday Danielle!!! You look so happy and you have done a great job working with a great team. I’m excited too for the Winner on April 30th!!.. I had my 56th birthday on April 2nd and my son Jonathan age 28 and his great -grandfather all on the same day!!! Now how about that Birthday Cake,, Lots of candles to blow.. My brother “Edwin” bought us the “BIBLE” for our birthdays. This is what we did as a family .. I told my brother he has PCH’s mascot name.. My brother is my Hero, he served our country and the war and retired from the Air Force. I love playing games and seeing PCH’s Edwin because of my brother, whom I helped raise. I did have the breast surgery and the doctor took 80% .. I’m recovering well and back playing my favorite games. My offer still stands for the three of you for my Texas Pecan Pie and Real Ghost stories to take back with you to Ny. I know Dave and Todd would love to return to Texas!!!! God Bless you and your family your darling children with four legs.. Animals are like your own child. Give my best to the PCH community and have a Blessed Birthday…. Party Girl!!! From, Texas Pecan Pie Cynthia Gonzalez

10. Calloway Burnett III says:

May 12 is my birthday!!! Happy Birthday Danielle!!!