How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook

Hi blog readers,

As you know, sadly there are Publishers Clearing House scammers on Facebook who pretend to be the PCH Prize Patrol in order to fool people. We want to help our fans avoid these Publishers Clearing House scams every way we can.

Remember, the PCH Prize Patrol DOES NOT send out friend requests to our fans on Facebook. So if you do receive a friend request, chat request or private message claiming to be someone from the Prize Patrol, they are NOT who they claim to be!

A lot of you have been asking how to report these scams, so I put together this step-by-step guide to show you exactly what to do in case you happen to come across one.

STEP #1: On the fraudulent page, click the “gear” looking image and select “report/block”.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

STEP #2: Select “Submit a Report” and “Report Account”. Click Confirm.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2

STEP #3: Select “This person is impersonating someone” and “A Celebrity”. Then type the name of the person being impersonated and select the page. Click continue.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

STEP #4: FINAL STEP: Select “Block” and “Sumbit a Report”. Click the continue button to complete.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 4

So fans, if YOU happen to come across Publishers Clearing House scams like these, please follow these steps and report the scam to Facebook.

And as always, comment below or on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Page on Facebook if you have ANY questions. We’ll be happy to help stop these Publishers Clearing House scams in any way we can.

Stay safe everyone!

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. TV REMINDER!! Turn on your big black boxes because the Prize Patrol is on “Let’s Make A Deal” all this week! And they’re giving away BIG MONEY! You don’t want to miss it!

183 thoughts on “How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook”

1. 2/23/2015 just been hit by someone posing as Danielle Lams, they message me ask for my billing address and phone number, I told them if they were really Danielle Lams then she would already have that information , wanted to report them but whoever it was deleted me before I had a chance to report them. Be careful guys

2. Carla M Antee says:

I Don’t let PCh facebook Me you can phone me also your on my LinkedIn

3. Iris rutherford-Hare says:

Even though it would be nice to hear from Todd or Danielle, unfortunately I was hit up by an imposter in my Facebook inbox! Beware!! I will continue to look for my check and balloons the old fashioned way!!!!!

4. Jeanine Hertzog says:

I think I got scammed as well, but I did not give this person my information to my bank or my credit card, they did ask if I had a car or if I owned a house, which got me thinking something was up
    I hope I don’t get myself in trouble, but just in case, does anyone have any information that may help in case fraud does pop up.

5. Jo Lough says:

I was scammed today for $399.99. I feel so stupid. I really thought it was real and they took everything I had. The phone number they used was: 1-876-590-4379. They also used Dave Sayers face on the text which made it seem even more real. I guess I will have to figure it out on money it was all I had. They wanted my bank account info but I didn’t give them that. They used my card . Lesson learned, I am old enough to know better. If I wanted to lose the money I could have burned it.

1. chris says:

dave is american these guys have nigerain voices or even jamacan, never ever use green dot cards they cant be traced or even send western union sorry fer your loss ive been getting calls from them fer 19 days they think they getting paid but they not im merly wasting thier time n money

6. Mark Cruse says:

Danielle Lampch tried the scam on me Saturday night. The person doing the scam was quick and believable to a point! Red flags went up when they started asking if I had a bank account, and if I could give them numbers to verify my identity! Didnt fall off the turnip truck last night!! When I started asking questions, the scammer got really angry and told me I would forfeit the prize I had supposedly won. I told them that I would provide all the information to them only in person! They had a melt down! I should have figured it out, but self greed almost blinded me into making a really big mistake! I reported the Facebook page/user immediately. The text message I was sent on my cell phone was reported to Verizon! While it is exciting to hear about people winning prizes from PCH….things like that do not happen to me! Be aware and question everything!!!

7. Tiffany says:

Hi. I was contacted on Facebook by Danielle lam and David sayer at the same time. Unfortunately I gave my address to them before I realized that was a bad idea. No money though. But now I’m worried for our safety. Scammers should rot in Hell! It’s the most dastardly evil thing someone can do!!

1. Jeanine Hertzog says:

I was just contact by Dave and Danielle today, and the one for Dave told me that my name was pulled and that they wanted my name, place of residents, phone number. They didn’t ask me for my credit card info or my bank info, but now I’m worried, is there some steps for me to do to ensure that no fraud will happen, I’m going to call my bank money and alert them, but I want to know how not to fall for this in the future