How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook

Hi blog readers,

As you know, sadly there are Publishers Clearing House scammers on Facebook who pretend to be the PCH Prize Patrol in order to fool people. We want to help our fans avoid these Publishers Clearing House scams every way we can.

Remember, the PCH Prize Patrol DOES NOT send out friend requests to our fans on Facebook. So if you do receive a friend request, chat request or private message claiming to be someone from the Prize Patrol, they are NOT who they claim to be!

A lot of you have been asking how to report these scams, so I put together this step-by-step guide to show you exactly what to do in case you happen to come across one.

STEP #1: On the fraudulent page, click the “gear” looking image and select “report/block”.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

STEP #2: Select “Submit a Report” and “Report Account”. Click Confirm.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2

STEP #3: Select “This person is impersonating someone” and “A Celebrity”. Then type the name of the person being impersonated and select the page. Click continue.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

STEP #4: FINAL STEP: Select “Block” and “Sumbit a Report”. Click the continue button to complete.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 4

So fans, if YOU happen to come across Publishers Clearing House scams like these, please follow these steps and report the scam to Facebook.

And as always, comment below or on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Page on Facebook if you have ANY questions. We’ll be happy to help stop these Publishers Clearing House scams in any way we can.

Stay safe everyone!

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. TV REMINDER!! Turn on your big black boxes because the Prize Patrol is on “Let’s Make A Deal” all this week! And they’re giving away BIG MONEY! You don’t want to miss it!

304 thoughts on “How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook”

1. Anne Marie,Adcock says:

I hope,they catch those clowns, I did tell the person or,persons , the real PCH don’t charge for your winnings.

2. Anne Marie Adcock says:

That Guy still keeps calling me, I will get his number, and send it.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Anne, the real PCH doesn’t notify our major prize winners via phone, standard mail, email, or social media, and we never ask for money to claim a prize. Please report any details you have about that scam call to us at this link: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. We also encourage you to check out these Safety Tips for some great info on what to watch for: http://bit.ly/PCH-Safety-Tips. Stay safe everyone!

3. Jackiedandy72@yahoo.com says:

Danielle you are my favorite you are so adorable I like the rest of them. I don’t know I think you just so happy go lucky and so playful I just like you so much what are like the guys too but it’s just that you are so happy go lucky and bubbly all the time I just want to thank you you’re so nice Jackie from Rhode Island

4. Ken Harrington says:

I remember my first encounter with a fake Danielle. She spent 45 mins chatting to me about how I won. When she hit me with having to pay for something, I remembered “You never have to pay..”. I quickly did a scam search and and ended the chat session.

I usually receive a friend request after making some kind of comment on the FB notices and now I find joy in going to their page and reporting them.

I don’t want to see anyone else go through the emotional high of winning and then getting a slam-dunk let down as what happened to me.

5. Below is the second FAKE Facebook Friend Request i have received today, I have reported both of them to Facebook, these scammers would work less if they would get a honest job,

Facebook

Danielle Lampchteam wants to be friends with you on Facebook.

Danielle Lampchteam
    General Manager at PCH Publishers Clearing House · The City College of New York · New York, New York
    5 friends

Confirm Request

6. Delois says:

I have received one also from Danielle iam. I will have another one since I commented. Happy Sabbath. This is the day God made holy for man. To rest and keep it a holy convocation.

1. Hi I just accepted a friend request from Dave Sayerpchtram. He than messaged me saying you are the lucky winner of 10000 a week for life? Is this a scam?