How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook

Hi blog readers,

As you know, sadly there are Publishers Clearing House scammers on Facebook who pretend to be the PCH Prize Patrol in order to fool people. We want to help our fans avoid these Publishers Clearing House scams every way we can.

Remember, the PCH Prize Patrol DOES NOT send out friend requests to our fans on Facebook. So if you do receive a friend request, chat request or private message claiming to be someone from the Prize Patrol, they are NOT who they claim to be!

A lot of you have been asking how to report these scams, so I put together this step-by-step guide to show you exactly what to do in case you happen to come across one.

STEP #1: On the fraudulent page, click the “gear” looking image and select “report/block”.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

STEP #2: Select “Submit a Report” and “Report Account”. Click Confirm.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2

STEP #3: Select “This person is impersonating someone” and “A Celebrity”. Then type the name of the person being impersonated and select the page. Click continue.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

STEP #4: FINAL STEP: Select “Block” and “Sumbit a Report”. Click the continue button to complete.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 4

So fans, if YOU happen to come across Publishers Clearing House scams like these, please follow these steps and report the scam to Facebook.

And as always, comment below or on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Page on Facebook if you have ANY questions. We’ll be happy to help stop these Publishers Clearing House scams in any way we can.

Stay safe everyone!

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. TV REMINDER!! Turn on your big black boxes because the Prize Patrol is on “Let’s Make A Deal” all this week! And they’re giving away BIG MONEY! You don’t want to miss it!

170 thoughts on “How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook”

1. C says:

I was recently scammed. These scammers were really good. I got so confused and excited at the same time. I knew the rules but I was blinded by the money promise. They used words like family and actually put God in their scam. I gave a lot of money to claim a bogus prize. It started on Facebook then led to a phone call from 1-903-200-6152. Be safe everyone please.

2. I had two people contact me and one by phone only and the other with friend request. The one by friend request used Danielle Lam then she texted me on my phone. The two numbers used are13234730887 and 18503123605.

3. Cecil Richardson says:

Well, I went ahead & unfriended “Danielle Lam” before I read this. Is there another way to report it?

4. Jeffrey Adams says:

yes I think it was a scam with these magazines and things so I’m going to cancel all that I’m going to try to get a council soon I hope its not a scam but if it is a scam you know nothing come to a dream but a dreamno harm no file no ambulanceGod will still bless me anyhow so to all those dreamers waiting for that 10 thousand a week have a blessed blessed day and rest of the year and New Year and many blessing should always come your way

5. Debra Ellifson says:

Received this friend request and private message from Dave Sayer pch: The reason why you are now been contact is to have you properly notified that out of 19,000 entries in the PCH,Publishers Clearing House Bonus Prize Giveaways you’re randomly selected using our Facebook system!!

6. georgia brown says:

I recently received an email from Ms lam from Pch saying I had won 3 million plus 5000 a week for life then I researched and found it was a scam. It is sad that poor people like us must go through such humiliation. We don’t have much and all we wanted was to dream big and fly high. It is sad that people try to take away what little joy we have left.

7. marjorie says:

I got on my face book and thay said that u Rebecca saying that I won 20000 dollars and want me to but a card and send them money and then thay would come to my house and I know that u guys would never do that if u were going to come to my house u would show up with out telling me

8. Rebecca says:

Yes I have been scam how can I get my money back on one green dot money pak I put 100.00 on it on the first one I put 200.00 on that one