How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook

Hi blog readers,

As you know, sadly there are Publishers Clearing House scammers on Facebook who pretend to be the PCH Prize Patrol in order to fool people. We want to help our fans avoid these Publishers Clearing House scams every way we can.

Remember, the PCH Prize Patrol DOES NOT send out friend requests to our fans on Facebook. So if you do receive a friend request, chat request or private message claiming to be someone from the Prize Patrol, they are NOT who they claim to be!

A lot of you have been asking how to report these scams, so I put together this step-by-step guide to show you exactly what to do in case you happen to come across one.

STEP #1: On the fraudulent page, click the “gear” looking image and select “report/block”.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

STEP #2: Select “Submit a Report” and “Report Account”. Click Confirm.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2

STEP #3: Select “This person is impersonating someone” and “A Celebrity”. Then type the name of the person being impersonated and select the page. Click continue.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

STEP #4: FINAL STEP: Select “Block” and “Sumbit a Report”. Click the continue button to complete.

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 4

So fans, if YOU happen to come across Publishers Clearing House scams like these, please follow these steps and report the scam to Facebook.

And as always, comment below or on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Page on Facebook if you have ANY questions. We’ll be happy to help stop these Publishers Clearing House scams in any way we can.

Stay safe everyone!

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. TV REMINDER!! Turn on your big black boxes because the Prize Patrol is on “Let’s Make A Deal” all this week! And they’re giving away BIG MONEY! You don’t want to miss it!

331 thoughts on “How To Report Publishers Clearing House Scams on Facebook”

1. Anna says:

Hi, so you definitely do not contact or speak tp pepple via messenger. A friend contacted me with a link. He said he saw my name on the winning list amd to cpntact the person who asked for my personal details

2. Haydee Leon says:

Hi my Dear Danielle Lam. I would like to know if is true that you are sending almost everyday a message to me by Facebook requesting being my friend. I want to be sure if is you or not. I’m so sorry to bother you but I want to be sure about this. Have a wonderful weekend. I Love PCH my dear Ms. Lam. <3 <3 <3 <3

1. sigrid Neu says:

i got scammed today 9/11 Dave Sayer AT-Pch send me a friend request on Facebook he told me that im a winner 2.5 mill plus 5000 per week he ask for my phone number i give that to him then he told me to send a text to 661-412-9942 i did and Mrs Danielle Lam respond i got the picture of the lady she look like trash

3. Renee Burns says:

A Daniel said was head of search and win just tried friend me

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Renee, that is a scammer pretending to be Danielle Lam – not the real Danielle Lam! The real Prize Patrol never sends friend requests, winner notifications or private messages on Facebook and you never need to pay to claim a prize. Do not give the scammer ANY of your personal information or any money! Please report this scam to us by completing a scam incident report. Click this link to find out how: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. Check out this blog to find out how to prevent them from contacting you: http://bit.ly/StopFBScammers. Stay safe and don’t lose faith!

4. Rodolfo Ayala says:

Be aware of this rats

5. Rodolfo Ayala says:

2 days a go dannielle lam the fake of course ask me 275dlls to pay a confirmation # but i didnt sent nothing 🙉

6. Ley says:

I was also scam why do people try to make people smile saying they won some money I thought I was gonna change my family’s life

7. ramanithian says:

Im so mad because i was told i won a 10.000 prize from. PCHGames. And was told to go to Walmart and pay 300 put it on a green dot card for the prize to be ship to my home now my lights off im very. Up set about it and this happed today to me.now i can’t get that money back very upsetting

8. ramanithian says:

I was scammed they ask me to send 300 green dot .i was scammed

9. OLLIE MCNEIL says:

OLLIE MCNEIL SAYS..
    SEPTEMBER 8, 2016 at 11:50 PM
    Scammer are real so be aware of them

10. Julie Snow says:

These scammer are young guys in Africa or Jamaica. They are being told that everyone here in America have lots of money. They have also told me they will not stop. They are also using of people’s name from PCH. So watch out for anyone who says they are from PCH