How Did Prize Patrol Clues & Hints Get Started?

Hi everyone, its Danielle Lam from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol! If you are a fan of mine on Facebook, you most likely already know about the fun hints and Prize Patrol clues I host on my page before every prize award. If not, you’re missing out on a lot of fun! Actually, since the June 30th SuperPrize award is just a few days away, hints and clues are starting soon!  Be sure to check it out and follow along for the fun!

Some of you may be wondering how we came up with the idea of doing these clues! Well, when I first started my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page a few years ago, I always had PCH fans asking me about what it’s like to travel the country and deliver the Big Checks. Fans also loved hearing the latest and greatest news about where the Prize Patrol was headed. So I decided it would be fun to play a game and give fans clues about where the Prize Patrol is traveling on prize days – a fun spin on one of my favorite game shows as a kid “Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego!” Now fans get SO excited for the hints and clues that we do it for every major award!

The idea was such a hit that we decided to use similar fun trivia questions for a brand new upcoming game on our PCH Fan Page. It’s called PCH Prize Pursuit, and if you’re a PCH fan, you’re going to LOVE this game. Fans will have the opportunity to answer fun trivia questions about different regions of the country, enter the Sweepstakes AND even have a chance to win instant prizes! Yup, that’s right, and did I mention that instant winners are going to be GUARANTEED daily? It’s SO much fun…I can’t wait for the game to start so you can all have a chance to play and even have a chance to win instant prizes!

Here’s a sneak peek of what PCH Prize Pursuit will look like!

Prize Pursuit Sneak Peak

So make sure to keep an eye out on the PCH Fan Page for the exciting new game PCH Prize Pursuit.  It’ll be launching on Monday, July 1st! To get you all in the mood for the new game…let’s try out a few fun trivia questions here on the PCH blog.  Once you figure out the answers, let us know in the comments below.  Ready….here it is!

Question #1:   Prize Pursuit East Coast

Question #2:   Prize Pursuit West Coast

Here’s a tip: You can use PCHSearch&Win to help you find the answer…AND enter the big PCH sweepstakes when you search!  That’s what I call a win-win situation!

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Comment below if you’re getting excited for the big award this weekend!!

108 thoughts on “How Did Prize Patrol Clues & Hints Get Started?”

1. Carolyn Madorie says:

I am anxious for the new ‘PCH Prize Pursuit’ game to start. I am looking forward to finding those clues to begin showing up, and trying to figure out how close you are getting here (prayers, lots of prayers). The screening room will be loaded with new videos of new winners too. I makes me so happy watching the joy you bring to those lucky people. Heres to exciting new things!! God Bless everyone, entrants and all the PCH staff!

2. ANNA HAMBURG NJ says:

ANNA HERE FROM THE LOOKS OF THE MAP UR CLOSE TO MY HOUSE, DONT WORRY WHEN YOU SHOW UP WE WILL HAVE A AUDIENCE, I WILL MAKE SURE MY CLOSE FRIENDS ARE HERE REMEMBER THE BEARS, DEER, TURKEY, SQUIRRELS, CHIPMUNKS, LOTS OF BUGGIES AND I MEAN WEIRD ONES. I JUST MOVED UP HERE FROM CITY LIFE SO ITS NEW TO ME. BUT DONT WORRY THEY ARE FRIENDLY. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON, LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS.

3. we are winners right right east coast 405 barna sleepy hollow at south end about to the end brown/stucko honda odassy air port down road and k,s,c,and more like a water park.

4. vickie ahrens says:

HI PCH – what a BIG BLESSING to FINALLY see you ALL at my DOOR. I LOVE to GIVE BIG and by winning PCH I could GIVE BIG. It makes my HEART feel so GOOD to GIVE TO PEOPLE IN NEED! LOVE YALL HERE IN MY BIG STATE OF TEXAS!

5. Diane Stepp says:

I believe my chances of winning are good. I was faithful in my research daily. I am ready to meet the Prize Patrol on June 30th.
    PCH Fan Member

6. Ron McAllister says:

The excitement is never-ending with PCH. The pure thought of winning brings joy to so many people on whom and what they can help with their winnings. So many of your winners videos show people on the brink of monetary disaster, and to see the relief in their eyes once they figure “this is real” is a moment of happiness I enjoy watching over and over again. And to be able to have the chance to be in one of those life changing moments is thrilling and brings hope to myself and many others all around this great nation. Thank you PCH for all you do!!!
    P.S Hilliard ,Ohio would be a great place for your next visit :)

7. Richard A. Smith says:

Everyone love you and they can’t wait until June 30, 2014!
    I hope you have great day!

8. Nelsa Leslie says:

“Where in the World is Carmen Santiago” was my favorite game/show too…!!!

9. Stephanie Rosete says:

I’m still have faith and hope in winning:) And no matter what ,we are all winners

10. Sorry Correction

Actually I Kinda Agree as far as emails and the temptations, not complaining on getting emails ! But it does take you far away from the world you are in and gets your mind traveling imagining how the life could be with so much money . And the way it’s written down it does make you feel, you are fairly special. Like for example , Your loyalty To PCH have it’s own rewards type email, And You Are Now A SUPER SEARCHER statues,Or my favorite You are now One of the( 2%)of PCH fans ONLY who received that email !!!! Can’t lie This emails are highly Motivating and it gets your heart beats racing and it Does make you feel like a real WINNER !! As much as I want to win to see my family as much as I’m saying With love , happiness , great wishes I would like to say congratulations to who ever won out there, I’m sure he or she in need to it more than I do or they will do better with the money more than I would of ! I have done my Fair share of entering , searching , Playing PCH Games , Lotto on daily bases , even Facebook sharing I done that but it’s not meant to be me yet I guess it doesn’t look like Oregon or where I live is on the map lol :-) ! Now I Can’t say I haven’t tried hard enough so hopefully and May be next time ! To Danielle , Dave and Todd Enjoy your guys traveling,God bless you and your family’s and Come back soon To your Home’s and your great effort and work safe. Peace be with You all ! Al Salam Alykom .

1. Carolyn Madorie says:

Yes they are…I love those PCH communications and letters too! They do make you feel great! Thats what we get for being Super Faithful Fans! God Bless all the entrants and all the PCH staff. Look forward to seeing you soon!