The $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize Winner Michael Miller Is Set For Life!

Michael Miller, Publishers Clearing House’s newest $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize winner, is SET FOR LIFE!

Completely shocked.

MichaelMiller1

That’s the best way to explain Michael Miller’s reaction when the Prize Patrol surprised him in Moro, Illinois with a Big Check for $5,000 A Week “Forever” last week.

I mean he was practically speechless! Over cries of delight from his mother and shrieks of excitement from his sister, 26-year old Michael stood motionless with his jaw dropped open. Watch the winning moment for yourself now…

Some people were surprised by Michael’s quiet excitement…but let’s not forget, the real surprise (and a very big one, I might add) was the Prize Patrol showing up at his doorstep, completely unannounced, telling him that he’d won $5,000 every single week for the rest of his life! (Plus, after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone he chooses!)

Now remember everyone, Publishers Clearing House NEVER lets its winners know we are coming in advance…so the reactions you see are purely genuine. I have to say…if the Prize Patrol rolled up to MY door with a surprise like that, I’d have trouble finding my words too! How about you…how would you react?

MichaelMiller2

As someone who saw it all firsthand, I can tell you that the winning moment was absolutely wonderful. I was lucky enough to join Todd Sloane, Dave Sayer and Laura Wolfe on the road, and it was a trip I will never forget. Seeing the reactions of Michael’s family members was truly heartwarming. His mother, sisters, cousins and neighbors could not have been more proud, and they all gathered around him to show their support.

As for Michael, at first all he could say was “I’m very surprised.” But once he got over the initial shock, he was jumping up and down and exclaiming “I’m set for life”. When asked what he looked forward to most, Michael said buying a new car and helping his family.

MichaelMiller3

Michael is our second-ever “Forever” prize winner, and our youngest-ever SuperPrize winner. You can read more about his touching winning moment from FOX News.

Want to get the surprise of YOUR life and a visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol? Then remember one thing: enter every single chance you get! You too, could become “set for life” like Michael!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

161 thoughts on “The $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize Winner Michael Miller Is Set For Life!”

1. Chantal says:

Glad for you Micheal. I have been playing for a while with the hope it will be me next as I am going throughout chemo and have so much bills to pay and so little money.

2. David Faas says:

Yes,I want to win the $5,000 Every week “Forever” for Life plus Legacy after that.I am proud that Publishers Clearing House exist in making dreams Come true for alot of Americans.
    I am in it to win it on 2/27/2015.And I want Publishers Clearing House too make my dreams Come true on Feb 27,2015.But I would Appreciate the $1 Million dollars PCHSuperfan or the $3 Million dollars Home Sweepstakes.

PrizePatrolEliteTeam

PCH

3. ramon sanchez says:

hope it would be me it will help me a me a lot and my family.

4. Congratulations Michael ! I wish I’m next winner

5. Carla M Antee says:

Congratulations Michael

6. Stacylee johnson says:

I believe I wish I can win

7. Jullie Truong says:

I’m a believer

8. C.WOODS says:

I, Coleen Woods, timely enter through “Forever” Prize online Bulletins/Promotions hereby CLAIM my forthcoming “Forever” Prize Number to be issued from this Bulletin to be selected a  “Forever” Prize winner February 27th in the last of a series of drawings from PCH Gwy. No. 3O8O.

9. Cindy Mahr says:

CINDY M here. How was you New Year? I hope it was a good one. I also want to sign in some prizes for entry PCH Prizes. (Some overlap with the last game, so I’ll add both just in case.). Prize # 3080-$5,000.00 a week “four life” “FOREVER”, Prize #3577- “Super, Prize ” .Prize # 3814-$1,000.00. This next one seem to big to believe…Can you let me know if it’s for real? I’ll put it in just the same. Prize 1830–“$1
    Million a year for Life.”Prize #3727 # Shopping Spree (Several prizes with same prize # ). So I’ll sent the #’s, & you decide what it is OK. LOL- if I win. # $ 5,000.00 — $10,000.00. Was the second backed on “DOUBLE” maybe? ah well, it will come out with the wash. That’s what my Gram used to say. Prize # 5225- Lotto Prize-? Don’t know what that means, but that’ OK. If I win, I hope it’s a BIG one. I got this letter in the mail. My ID # is49 2980 0813. The Mega prize # is—6179. 1844. 8013. it say the prize id$1,000,000.00 + $5,000.00 a Week for life. There was also a very small on the top R side, #14-NP611MO. DP0663b. My Customer ID—02326127327. My URL-http://wp.me/p21EWQ-45y ( 4j7ow7),,15823 & 29a6ra15699xx0 spaces. orvgsv 1556xx5. Prize # 3418-$1million. + Prize # $100.00. This is all I could find. Due lotto # 3727–$10,000.00 cash. My Activation #s I put as many in the little blue box. Others had though that wouldn’t go in, so I’ll write them down.
    SW14-31-08/3? I will probably find some I forgot, they were on my EMail. So I’ll either get my lottos & the other numbers. It’s late here, I by 8:00 after being up till 24:00 last night. Bye for now. CM (PS-I still want the Prize Patrol to come by any time they like) CM

10. Gloria Lewis says:

Gloria Lewis of Albany Georgia WIN PCH PRIZE PATROL KNOCK ON MY DOOR WITH A BIG CHECK