10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!

A few months ago we told you some things you didn’t know about Prize Patrol Elite member Todd Sloane. You told us then that you wanted to know more about Dave Sayer, so we’re back with 10 things we bet you never knew about him!

Did any of Dave’s answers surprise you?

Want to know even MORE?
Comment below with your questions! We’ll get the answers for you!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

354 thoughts on “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!”

1. Mike Hawk says:

When I Win I’m Buying Dave Sayer Dinner …I Envy Dave and his Job …To be Able to be Santa Claus as a way of Life…Reminds me Of My Favorite Episode of the Twilight Zone Titled “Night of the Meek”….Having a Job Where You Bring Joy and Life Changing News To People When they Win I Really would LOVE to be a Part of it All…..Hire Me Dave:)……And Best Wishes to The Most Deserving that are Fortunate enough To Win ….My best to All:)….Mike H

2. Arthur Reich says:

keep trying 42 plus years,,, dating back to march 1974,long before Dave joined the prize patrol.I ‘ll keep trying and hope to meet the other two musketeers (lam & Sloan.)

3. RINA says:

If I could only meet you Dave and the rest of the PCH PRIZE PATROL ON AUGUST 31. I SURE WOULD LOVE TO WIN THE FOREVER PRIZE # 6900 . WISHING HOPING AND PRAYING.

4. Dave You are My absolute Favorite PCH Prize Patrol Friend.

5. Was that Dave that visited me on face book?

6. If I won something from PCH, I have always wanted to buy me a house,instead of renting. I have had I’m on my 4th guy,and none of them have furnished my something to buy, I’ve lived on SSI since I was 18, I’d love to be able to live comfortable, and not have to worry.

7. Ralkhar Bualteng says:

I am most surprised to read that you used to carry “clean underwear” I don’t understand it because you are a man but not a woman,HA HA!. I think you must be very tired traveling around the world to deliver the prizes to the winners. I am expecting you to knock on my door by the end of June/2016.

8. Scott Kennedy says:

I would have enough money to take care of my Grandma and build a real nice back yard and have enough money to make her rest of her life not wanting for nothing and then I will have to do the same for my Mother and do the same for myself some day.

9. You are awesome! And ten ways to win and I am here now because I just won the win it all prize! Claiming 6900 and 4500 for the win it all prize

10. darlamae vaenuku says:

cant wait till I get a uninspected group of blessed individuals from pch to show up at my door step soon BUT I LEAVE IT UP TO THE MAN ABOVE US ALL TO BLESS THE ONES WHO DESERVES IT…AMEN