10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!

A few months ago we told you some things you didn’t know about Prize Patrol Elite member Todd Sloane. You told us then that you wanted to know more about Dave Sayer, so we’re back with 10 things we bet you never knew about him!

Did any of Dave’s answers surprise you?

Want to know even MORE?
Comment below with your questions! We’ll get the answers for you!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

361 thoughts on “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!”

1. natalyaellis@aol.com says:

I really enjoyed to read about PCH prize Patrol. Nice to know about them things about David Sayer. David you have a very good taste.

2. Pat McMahan says:

is there a possibility, MISTER DAVE < that ya'll could miss a winner CAUSE on JUNE 3RD, i think——— CAUSE I HAD ALL 7 NUMBERS and couldn't be found on a WINNER'S anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please look into this for me, MISTER DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Worix32 says:

going to be the next contestant on The PCH Price is Right forever Prize winner all night long online in the giving October 21st 2016 first round draft pick forever Prize winner Ernest worix Jr $7,000 a week for life put my name on The Jersey PCH put me in the game coach put me in the game Dave

4. Wanda J Beck says:

Pch &Dave Prize Patrol. I’m part of the window I’m waiting for you. Winning 6900 Superprize,,, yes Please. Let me See this. Winning pch. I Believe ,I’ll not give up ,,,,Be a True Blessing. ,, ,

5. Van Jones says:

HELLO.THE SCAMMERS ARE GETTING SO GOOD IT’S ALMOST HARD TO DETECT WHICH IS WHICH UNTIL THEY START ASKING FOR MONEY. THEY TOLD ME THAT I’VE WON A PRIZE. PCH HAD PAID MAJORITY OF THE TAXES ON IT ALL I HAD TO PAY WAS 1%. I HAD TO GO TO WESTERN UNION AND GET A PRIZE RECEIT TO CLAIM THE PRIZE WHEN THEY DELIVER THE BIG CHECK. THEY ARE ON FACEBOOK AND THE CHAT BOX. THEY ARE ALSO POSTING YOUR PICTURES.

6. Adelina Nicole Abrica says:

Hello David, i am trying my hardest too be seen and heard. Im glad you came up with a brilliant idea ! Love the games and the search Hopefully get to hear from you and pch soon. Til now ill continue playing your games (: