10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!

A few months ago we told you some things you didn’t know about Prize Patrol Elite member Todd Sloane. You told us then that you wanted to know more about Dave Sayer, so we’re back with 10 things we bet you never knew about him!

Did any of Dave’s answers surprise you?

Want to know even MORE?
Comment below with your questions! We’ll get the answers for you!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

344 thoughts on “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!”

1. Sally G says:

Hi Dave Sayer, My favorite holiday is Christmas also. yes, I wish I got as excited as when I was 7 years old too. That was the best feeling in the world to know you had all those presents waiting for you under the tree that special morning. Well, I feel the same way about winning the 7,000.00 a week for life come this April 29th. I want that so bad, and I know the feeling would be over whelming just like Christmas Day. Please Dave bring Christmas back like that.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Sally, we are just as excited to award giveaway #6900 on April 29th! We now only have a few short days – 4 to be exact, to finish submitting entries for the $7,000 a week for life. To see how you can maximize a shot at that lifetime prize, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to all who enter!

2. I got a letter from you with a check, for 7,541. The letter wants me to deposit the check to my account, and have 3,000 in cash when the prize patrol come to give me the big one. He said they would be here April 19, between 3:00-5:00 have the cash. Could this be real?

3. Well you can visit my door if I’m blessed enough to ever win a huge prize from PCH.

4. danielle mayfield says:

Wow love it ♡ :)

5. Gerald conley says:

HelloDave. Gerald TN just here say thanks $100.00 prize. I want win again again CLAIM GWYno 6900. Thank guys good luck all God bless

6. Please Mr Sayer send to me a card, I never got one, my address is 23410 Wiley cyn. rd. apt 219, Valencia, CA 91355

7. Paul says:

What’s his secret talent? Don’t be shy let pch customers know.

8. john panos says:

you are very smart with your replies

9. lashell irving says:

My favorite holiday. Was Christmas. I really enjoy gosoel music , iwhen i wun a big prizes my reaction would be so believe able. And cry .i believe. My talant. Is caring , my favorite color is red , my lucky number is #7, my favourite vaction would be the middle east ,when people dont really care cause most are one color ,i enjoy attending church on my weekend , i like the color pink roses , my icon would be you all from prizes to staff DEB.

10. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says: