10 Things You Didn’t Know About Danielle Lam!

You heard about Todd Sloane…you heard about Dave Sayer…and now we saved the best for last! Here are 10 things we bet you never knew about everyone’s favorite Prize Patrol Elite gal Danielle Lam!

10 Things

Did you enjoy Danielle’s answers? Did answer of them surprise you? Do you have MORE questions you’d like to ask Danielle? COMMENT BELOW and ask her your questions! We’ll get the answers for you!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

Other blogs you may like:

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dave Sayer!

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Todd Sloane!

P.S. If you liked this blog, don’t forget to “like” Danielle’s Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook!

78 thoughts on “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Danielle Lam!”

1. carla m Antee says:

2. George says:

Hi Danielle!!
    This is just for you and baby too. If you are on this trip. Take care and eat well and get plenty of rest.

3. Audrey says:

Love this blog and all of the blogs on PCH. We feel part of the PCH family as we play all these games and searches and chances at winning. Everything is like family here. It really is. That is not an exaggeration. The Prize Patrol is more to us players than just a deliverer of hoped for prizes. They are real caring human beings and we who are loyal players really love them as part of our daily lives with PCH. It takes a lot of time to play these games and when we really are involved we feel like family with the players and with the employees. That is a fact not an illusion. We begin cheering for one another and want to know and see the joys of winning and the winners. Good job PCH. Keep it going for the generations still coming.

4. Carla M Antee says:

Danielle. I’m glad I Know something about you.

5. Dawn Peevey says:

I like your page 10 things about Danielle Lam…thank you for sharing part of you with us. Your Great…because I dont feel alone anymore.
    When I drive I landscape drive to get around. Otherwise I get lost if i do not know the proper landscape area where I am going!! As the saying goes, Man has the north pole magnet in his head….women do not!!!

6. Jessica Pfeffer says:

I would like to ask…..besides the PCH…..which I would love to win big on June 30th, is that the only way anyone would ever get to meet you or get to message you personally? I’m just a friendly person and all of you inspire me and keep me excited about the possible winning. :)

7. Sanju says:

I merely waetnd to thank you once more for the amazing web site you have produced here. It truly is full of ideas for those who are actually interested in this subject, specifically this very post. You really are all amazingly sweet as well as thoughtful of others as well as reading the blog posts is a fantastic delight to me. And what a generous surprise! Tom and I will certainly have fun making use of your suggestions in what we should instead do in the future. Our list is a mile long and tips will be put to very good use.

8. jimmie smith says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Would LOVE to see the Beautiful Danielle at my door on April 30th!!!