How to Play PCH Search & Win

PCH Search & Win is a fun, easy way to get chances to win a prize each day from Publishers Clearing House. Best of all, you can play while doing something you already do – searching online.

To play PCH Search & Win, all you have to do is register, then search for something at http://search.pch.com/.

Simply enter a word or phrase in the orange search box and click “Search” or press “Enter” on your keyboard. You will be brought to a search results page, and automatically entered to win.

Stephanie Gornichec, our most recent One Million Dollar winner, entered at PCH Search & Win and won BIG! Who knows? Maybe you’ll be next!

PCH Zip Deborah Holland

Good luck!

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

288 thoughts on “How to Play PCH Search & Win”

1. Jeff P says:

YES I HOPE I AM NEXT. I USE PCH SEARCH & WIN ALL THE TIME,IT JUST MAYBE WHAT GIVES ME A WINNING PRIZE OR EVEN A PCH FORTUNE.

2. nelly says:

i would love to win pch .i havent wone any thing on line,it would be wonderfull to oun a house,and dont worry with debts.

3. Alice Winslow says:

I would probably faint if the prize patrol pulled up to my home, but would be so happy and grateful. Both my husband and I are retired, but lost more than half our retirement due to the stock market. Between doctors, drug bills, groceries and gasoline to keep our 12 yr old car running, we’re really pinching pennies to make it. But, thank God for his many blessings. Alice W.

4. Diane A. says:

I want to win the PCH sweepstake to help my husband have a better life he has some serious health issues.

5. Thomas Cochell says:

I want to win I can get my Bachlors Degree and get a good job.

6. Yolanda M says:

I want to win sooooo Bad, I pray to God that one day that my chance of a life time to help my family in their time of need as well as my church, God knows I’m grateful for whatever may be blessed my way. I love to help others and I am willing to share everything with those especially in need of help, thats me too! (lol)! Thanks and God Bless PCH,,,,
    Yolanda M
    New Jersey

1. Ralph Cooper says:

Yolanda, I’ve been doing the same thing for years, now, maybe
      this year, keep praying,
      Ralph

7. Never in my life I never won anything. Okay if If I win I’ll kiss everybody.

8. stanley pierce says:

I’m a vet/ from nam to, I been doing this for awhile myself. Can’t afford to by anything because I’m disable myself trying to make ends meet. I just pray one day it well. And then I well be able to help other’s in my church and on the street’s every day I play. So good luck to you all.

9. Jeanette Depew says:

My husband and I have had several surgery’s this year. It would be wonderful to win some extra cash.

10. Noemi says:

I have been entering this contest since 1991. I would be happy with 10,000.00 I could pay off my van [I wish I could get a new car] pay some credit cards & try to fix my kitchen. i try my luck eveytime I get into the internet.