No New Jersey Prize Winners at PCH?

Recently a PCH Blog reader commented that no one from New Jersey can win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. This is not true, as all timely entries have an equal chance of winning. In fact, just a few months ago a New Jersey resident won VERY big in the PCH contest.

Doris Gray, of South Orange, NJ, was surprised in February 2009 by the PCH Prize Patrol who named her the winner of one of its largest sweepstakes SuperPrizes ever: $5,000.00 A Week – for the rest of her life.

Mrs. Gray, a math teacher at PS 12 in Paterson, NJ, was surprised by the Prize Patrol on her lunch hour, when the school principal called her to the lunch room. In front of the lunch room packed with children and her husband Willie (whom the Prize Patrol found at their home), Gray was shocked, teary and speechless to learn of her win. You can watch Doris Gray’s sweepstakes winning moment on PCHTV.com.

The PCH Prize Patrol was accompanied by the NJ Star Ledger which reported on and videotaped the story of the new Publishers Clearing House winner.

In addition, the PCH Prize Patrol will soon be blanketing the country to award brand new cash sweepstakes prizes to 101 Winners in 101 zip codes all across America. With so many prizes, the chances there could be a winner in New Jersey and in YOUR area are better than you might think! If you hurry, you can fill out an online sweepstakes entry at pch.com to go for one of these prizes.

Good luck, whatever state you live in!

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

Publishers Clearing House a.k.a. PCH

11 thoughts on “No New Jersey Prize Winners at PCH?”

1. Jewell pison says:

Wow 1 person won in NJ. Seems to me most of the winners are west coast . No matter, good luck to all!

2. shem hall says:

Why do they say I won and then say maybe you can win something on the day of

3. Alana Porter says:

For some reason, I have to agree with the bloger!! The only winners have been in other states, other then New Jersey. Also, when you say , we don’t have have to purchase anything to win, you know that is not true. You expect People to purchase something every day, and if you don’t, in my estimation, your entrie get’s thrown out.

4. Marquis Knight says:

Well good luck to everybody that enters any PCH sweepstakes! BUT I’m definitely a winner!!!

5. jose maldonado says:

Well definitely there’s going to be a winner at the 08021 area code with the JM initials.

6. Dom says:

Im sure someone in new jersy will win i read someware this year ther will definetly be a winner 1n the zip coad 08109 with the initails DC so keep the faith.

7. Yamilette Diaz says:

Congratulations to all PCH winners. I’ve been in sweepstake since July 2010 and everyday I’m hoping to win,it would greatly help me out a lot. At the same time I’ve been patience. I love surprises. Surprise me PCH.
    Y Diaz
    Paterson NJ

8. christine howerton says:

Who won the $5,000 a week for life that was suppose to be awarded Nov. 30, 2010? Anyone!!

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hello Christine,

The Ultra Combo Prize was not awarded yesterday. The $1,000,000 prize won by Julie Laughlin was from a second chance drawing. Therefore, Giveaway No. 1400 is still ongoing. Best of luck!

Cheers,
      Alanna @ PCH

9. Linda Parker says:

I really enjoy watching the videos of the winners from across the world. Every time i watch it i get so teary eyed. I really love to see the responses from the winners. I will continue to enter as much as i can, maybe one day i hope to be bless as those folks were. I would like to say to them, Congratulations.

10. Steve says:

I be live with my mom and dad for 25years. It time for move on. This money wood help me out.