The PCH Games Mahjongg Dimensions Team Wants To Know …

How do YOU pronounce Mahjong?

With the practice round for the upcoming PCH Games Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament underway, there’s been a lot of talk about Mahjong here at Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Headquarters. With all this chatter about the free online games Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament, we’ve discovered that some say “MAH- jongg,” while others swear it’s “mah-JONGG.” What do you think?

One thing is certain; you can play and enjoy PCH Games Mahjongg Dimensions no matter what your experience level. Beginners and experienced players alike can compete for free and have a chance to win 10 times the amount of PCH Game Tokens as well as cash prizes. To try this new way to play and win, just go to PCHGames.com. The PCH Games Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament will run from 12:00 EST until midnight on January 20th, 2010, so, if you hurry, you can practice today before it starts.

Let us know if you enjoy PCH Games Mahjongg Dimensions and don’t forget to tell us how YOU pronounce Mahjong!

Deborah Holland PCH

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

77 thoughts on “The PCH Games Mahjongg Dimensions Team Wants To Know …”

1. Alexandria says:

Games are fun question why are the scratch off limited as to how many one can play????????????

2. ms. Marion Kellogg says:

Hi Pch,

Mah Jongg dimentions is a GREAT game for seniors. Keeps the brain and hand and eye sharp. Not so important how one pronounces it, I misspell it most the time,tsk tsk.
    As for Mr. Sawyer I am so looking forward to meeting that handsome fellow, on My Doorstep!!!!!! Thanks for the hours of great fun with all your games. Your technical
    problems are a bit much but it has not stopped me from trying to win and enjoying the process,I have been a pch customer since 1970. This sweeps really will make someone’s dreams come true. Keep up the good work and for giving so many the hope of changing
    their life and those they love.

Cheers,

MK

3. Kathryn Czlapinski says:

Emphasis on Mah with softer Jongg

4. Kathryn Czlapinski says:

Dear debra Holland
    I like MahJong Dimensions best because it is a strategy game. There are many technical errors on the site though. I am requested at least 5x each day for my password…yet I play here a lot. I think scammers are trying to get info from your site because it is popular. i still cannot play the game today. each time I try it says bad link or something like that. I like PCH and entered your contest since 1995 by maikl. Your customer service dept is top notch. Hope you can fix the glitches Deborah. Kathryn still hopes to win some day.

5. add your comment here

6. Amanda says:

I’m personally very glad for the KMahjongg reamvp. Up till now, I’ve preferred Gnome Mahjongg for just about every reason — scalable graphics, much nicer on the eyes, easier to tell how highly a given tile is stacked (in KMahjongg, it sort of washes together), and just being plain beautiful never hurt, either. I say this not to boost either software or knock the other, but as a counterexample to those saying Gnome Mahjongg sacrifices usability for beauty. Personally, I found it much easier to use. Tastes can, apparently, vary.

7. Vasabi says:

About KMahjong: I can’t believe the nubmer of comments we’ve written on what is (regarded by some as) a minor element of a DE. However, I have found that playing KMahjong was a great way to kill time (waiting for a compilation, etc.) without losing my concentration on the work. I can switch right back to work in a snap, which is not the case when browsing the web, reading mails, etc.For me, this makes it one of the most important application, in great part due to its simplicity and colorfulness. And so, thanks for having understood our point exactly !

8. Sotot says:

Nancye, thank you so much for sharing this on Twitter & FB and for tanikg time to comment! It’s nice to see you here ;). China is a country I’ve never visited myself, but my aunt and uncle went there a few years back and LOVED it! I can imagine it would be especially meaningful to you and your family to visit since your daughter was born there. I love the sound of “Spring City”…Thanks again to everyone at CLC for hosting me (I love visiting here :) and to all of you for your fabulous comments. I’ve enjoyed reading every one of them!!

9. Margarita says:

Karen K, Charleston, SC is really beuaitful — I can see why you love it!Kristen, LOL!! I love the way you think! Believe me, I wish I could offer that prize — for me as well as for you ;).Queen of Reading, thanks for stopping by!Robin, I think of you when I think of Paris now :). You will get there sometime soon — I know it! — and will have a well-deserved, wonderful time! xoxHeather, I was an exchange student in Australia when I was in high school and I absolutely fell in love with it…sigh. Wish I could go back and take my kid (who LOVES koalas!). Gorgeous country!meandmom/Jeryl, I hope you’ll get to visit Scandinavia! I was there only once, but I’ll never forget how beuaitful the fjords were… StereoQueenBee, first of all, thanks so much for sharing this post — I appreciate that! And, also, you’ve chosen some really incredible cities. I love all three ;).

10. I like Mahjong games. Thank you Theyhelp keep my 78 year old brain active while having fun.