August Winner Soon to Receive the Surprise of a Lifetime

The August winner announcement day is today, August 31st, and the famous Prize Patrol team is on the road looking for the newest SuperPrize winner. If you’ve been entering the PCH SuperPrize sweepstakes, that winner could very well be you! One thing is for sure, it would be the surprise of a lifetime to have the famous Prize Patrol show up at your front door later today or tomorrow with a big check from Publishers Clearing House.

Here at PCH, the team has been busy preparing for the big cash prize delivery, starting with selecting the sweepstakes winner! After the prize drawing was held, the Prize Patrol team had just enough time to organize the Prize Patrol delivery basics, including the Big Check, champagne, balloons, roses and the famous Prize Patrol blazers for each team member. Then the Prize Patrollers, along with Goodwill Ambassador Natalie Bostelman, camera crew and media reporters made last minute travel plans to surprise the August winner with a big check from Publishers Clearing House. Where exactly they’re headed, we can’t say, but we’d love to hear your guesses in the comments below.

Will the Prize Patrol have to travel far from PCH headquarters? Will the SuperPrize August winner be from a small city or a big city? Fortunately, we don’t have to wait long as these questions will be answered very soon!

You can follow the action by visiting our Prize Patrol twitter feed @prizeguy. There, you can stay up to date with what’s happening on the road and view some pictures of the Big Check in the secret envelope! In addition, you will be able to watch a video of the winning moment at http://pchtv.com soon after the august winner is announced, so make sure keep checking PCHtv throughout the day for updates.

248 thoughts on “August Winner Soon to Receive the Surprise of a Lifetime”

1. Hardworking mama says:

I have a baby on the way. It would be great to have a future set up for him. But this sweepstakes…dont happen to people like me. Is it real…luck is not real. But I will have to work on making sure I still provide a wonderful future for him. Congratulations to who ever wins.

2. Terri Jordan says:

Wish I would win. There also, a lot of people I could help. Also, wish I could enter online, but I have moved. The system recognizes my email with my old address, but not my new address. :(

3. suliane says:

Help my husband get his papers and his family in nicaragua that dont have a house or a place to stay mostly his kids that live with the grandmother in a one bedroom

4. kimberly tinsley says:

I would help all my kids out and finish paying my mom and dads house allif I would win I would help the ones I love around me

5. claudette gladden says:

add your comment here

6. nakia watson says:

I wish you come knocking at my door in August. I need a blessing. Please . Ill be very happy

7. I WISH IT WAD ME CAUSE AUGUST 31st is MY BIRTHDAY WHAT A COINCIDENCE GOD BLESS YALL AMEN OF PCH. SINCERELY , ANDREW, NGUYEN OF ALTUS , OKLAHOMA.

8. antaviusdavis says:

If i become a winner in Memphis I have a lot of people that I need help. And bills I need to take care of. God please bless me

9. Lachrisia Callahan says:

If I become the winner , there is going to be a lot of people I will help that are in great need

10. Sherrelle Asante says:

I would love love love to see that van at my home Aug 31. I play everyday pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeeee pick me I’m. A huge fan. That money would do wonders for my family I’m unemployed and times ate really really hard pleaseeeeee come to Ashburn VA……..

1. Sherrelle Asante says: