Join the New PCH Charity Event — The Give Back!

Help us give money to charity in The Give Back charity event!

Over the years, we’ve asked fans like you what you would do if you won our Online Sweepstakes. We’ve always been so impressed by how many of you have said that if you became one of our Sweepstakes winners, you’d give money to charity. You guys are the best!

I’m happy to say that at PCH, we feel the same way. While there’s nothing we love more than making folks like you Sweepstakes winners, we also love making dreams come true for charities. Did you know that every year, lots of charities receive money thanks to PCH?  In fact, over 40% of the Publishers Clearing House profits go to benefit charitable causes ranging from the arts to social services to the environment.

And this holiday season is no different! The Online Sweepstakes Company that’s all about winning is getting in on the giving! In our new PCH Charity Event, we’re donating $25,000.00 to charity, and we need your help!

It’s called The Give Back. What is it? A charity event that takes place exclusively on our PCH Facebook fan page. How does it work? There are two stages. In stage one (starting today!) we’re asking fans like you to vote for your favorite charity causes. You can vote once a day every day to Fight Disease, Save The Environment, Protect The Animals, Help The Homeless, Develop Communities, Improve Education, Enrich The Arts, Promote Sports, Provide Disaster Relief or Support The Troops. Pretty cool, right?

It gets even better. At the end of two weeks, the top three charity causes with the most votes will move onto stage two. The Give Back Charity Committee will select one charity from each of the top 3 causes. Then, you’ll vote again, this time for the charity that means the most to you. The one with the most votes will receive $25,000.00, and the second and third place ones will receive $2,500.00 each! Isn’t that amazing?

But we can’t give money to charity without the help of our fans like you! All you need to do to vote for your favorite charity causes is “Like” the PCH Facebook fan page. And please, share it with all your Facebook friends, too!

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. I’ve got even more good news! Every day you vote through The Give Back, you can get an entry to win $5,000.00 cash for yourself! You didn’t think this Online Sweepstakes company would be able to do a charity event without adding to our sweepstakes winners list, did you?

22 thoughts on “Join the New PCH Charity Event — The Give Back!”

1. Dorothy says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

2. Bill Whitaker says:

The page I clicked on said you were giving away $100,000.00 to charity. All the comments below are dated Oct. 19, 2011. Why is that?

3. Brian arreola says:

If I win I would like to donate to the autism speak program. They always put on events and help out there for the kids and parents. My son has autism and the program helps the parents and kids how to get through difficult times.

4. Rebecca Ambrose says:

All good Dees goes to heaven HAPPY Thanksgiving

5. DONALD FAIRMAN says:

THERE ARE MANY CHARITIES THAT I CAN THINK OF, BUT THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO MY HEART IS EPILEPSY. WHY,YOU MIGHT ASK? SIMPLY BECAUSE I GREW UP WITH IT. HERE I AM IN MY 50′s AND I STILL THINK BACK AT THE TIMES WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND HOW OUT OF PLACE I FELT WHEN A SEIZURE WOULD COME ON. ESPECIALLY IN SCHOOL. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE WORSE OFF THAN WHAT I WAS. YET, I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE ARE NEWER AND MORE ADVANCED DRUGS OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE,NOT JUST ADULTS, BUT FOR INFANTS,AND CHILDREN WHO MAY HAVE FALLEN SOMEHOW,OR HAVE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT. THESE ARE THE FUTURE OF OUR SOCIETY, WHY OVER MEDICATE THEM? LET NEUROLOGISTS DO THERE JOBS, AND DO THEM RIGHT. I OWE MY LIFE TO THESE PEOPLE, SO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WITH EPILEPSY, I URGE YOU TO GO UP TO THEM AND BEGIN TO ASK THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT IT. YOU MAY FIND OUT THAT IT ISN’T AS SCARY AS SOME PEOPLE MAKE IT OUT TO BE. THANKYOU

6. Mrs. A.T. says:

I vote daily for fight disease. My husbands mother died of breast cancer and October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I’d prefer it to say breast cancer. When I worked I donated to different organizations. It’s good to give when you can, even small amounts, and when you can’t don’t feel bad, it happens to most of us. Thank you PCH for another donation.

7. allen choy says:

You help others help themselves safely while you stay secure. A simple limited partnership that you earn percentages as you work and learn simple tasks from it, ie. lawnmowing, home delivery of groceries, etc. You invest about $500,000.00 for the start-up costs of equipment, vehicles, etc. After that it’s a no brainer. People work for a reasonable wage and are opted in for a percentage as the “Community Partnership” grows into different areas. The beginners sooner or later become knowledgable and “mentors” to new people who need to work and work to earn, learn, and grow into the investment. The main limited partner gets no more than his/her original $500,000.00 investment in return and satisfaction of slowly growing a community owned partnership that slowly ventures into many different simple every day people type jobs that service community needs. At some point the profits could afford to build and provide housing for it’s limited partners on a rate based on the shares you have acquired through the time you have invested and worked. It all starts with the basic service needs that anyone can learn easily and provide. It’s a simple idea with no/limited risk and lots to gain emotionally for providing to the average guy and services to the community.

8. delayne perry says:

There are so many charities and i tend to lean towards children in need. However I would gladly give to those that have fought for our freedom & have paid great prices in doing so. I think they should always be recognized. .

9. DWAYNE DIXON says: