PCH Gives You More of Everything!

Were you a big “Seinfeld” fan like I was?  The top rated TV sitcom was my favorite for years.  There is a specific line from the show that I think aptly describes PCH’s approach to you, our fans and our avid sweepstakes players.

First, let me take a step back.  I’m Josh Glantz and in my role as the General Manager of PCH Digital, I get to work with a great team of really smart and creative people who are always thinking about new, fun promotions and sweepstakes and exciting ways for you to enter them.  That makes mine a really exciting job that I look forward to every day.  I’ve been at Publishers Clearing House for 2 years but this is my first blog. Moving forward, I hope to share my excitement with you on a regular basis.  Now back to Seinfeld!

In a 2002 episode, Jerry and Elaine are on an airplane.  Elaine has a middle seat and is having a tough flight because the flight attendants are not treating her nicely.  By comparison, Jerry is having a wonderful time and the flight attendants are taking great care of him.  They give Jerry slippers and even a heaping ice cream sundae.  What could be better than that?!   Immediately after ignoring a simple request from Elaine, the flight attendant asks Jerry if they can get him more of anything.  Jerry’s response is classic – “More of EVERYTHING!”

And that is just what we at PCH are doing for you in 2012…  We’re giving you “more of everything!” More exciting games on PCHlotto and PCHSlots (if you haven’t tried PCHSlots yet, you are really missing out on one of our best launches from 2011)…  More instant win prizes on PCHSearchAndWin…  More ways to engage with us and win cash and other prizes on the PCH Fan Page.

Do you have a smart phone (one of those cool phones with a screen as big as or bigger than your driver’s license)?  If so, then you can enter our big PCH sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life using your phone. No more worrying that you are going to miss your daily entry if you are away from home.  Now that’s a relief!  You can also use your phone to play PCHlotto and get more sweepstakes entries. Don’t forget to head over to PCHSearchandWin on your phone and get up to 25 instant win chances every single day!  Our goal is to make winning opportunities easier to access and more fun than ever before by letting you enter and play with us whenever you want and wherever you are!

Stay on the lookout for big announcements from PCH all year long.  And don’t forget to let us know what you think about our ideas.

Thanks!

Josh G.

General Manager, PCH Digital

22 thoughts on “PCH Gives You More of Everything!”

1. Vickie Larimer says:

I love you PCH. Thank you for the opportunities. Happy Holidays.

2. carlamantee says:

Thank you PCH for giving me more of everything.

3. deborah says:

Pch black jack play board comes up but you can’t play why

4. NATIVIDAD MASCARENAS-GALLEGOS says:

PCH Family &
    Josh G. General Manager, PCH Digital:

Yes it is true about, “DeLayne Perry’s Post!” “We are from the same little Spanish and Indian Village!” “Born and raised!” And I am most certain she picked her share of Apples!” Her Post brought back so many memories!
    For me it was picking the Corn for my cousin, “Toby Romero down is Lllano Quamado! The lower fields!

I have a great big smile as she just made my day! Thank you Amiga, “DeLayne Perry” from our little village to the, “New World!” :) And a many thanks to you too “Josh G” and to all the “PCH Family!”

This is exactly what PCH Family is to me! Never a dull moment and always exciting!

I love you all! God Bless!
    NATIVIDAD – NATI* “THIS IS WHAT MY FAMILY CALLS ME!

5. Edward Butler says:

Why have I been “blacked out ” from log-in at PCH-Games?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

What do you mean, Edward?

6. Jeffry DeVillez says:

I have tried you “25instant”scratch game for hours.Never can get to the scratch card.Always says”Not available now,try later”and refers me to the sales pitch again and again.If the sales pitch is always working,why is the scratch card NEVER working.
    Is this a fraud I smell?? I don’t mind jumping through all of your hoops for over 40 years wiothout getting one cent,but this business of making it impossible to play or participate smacks of intentional fraud.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Jeffrey – what browser are you using?

7. isaiah Garza says:

If I won…i would build a concrente home walls about 2 feet thick 2b2b a GMC.,

8. ruby archer says:

i am trying to get to meet all of you, i hope i have a chance to get to meet you, i really need to win but i know everybody else does to i am praying every night and day that i do,but i have never got to meet anyone like you people i hope i do. i really need to win maybe some body will finally know we are here it would be a blessing, god bless all of you be careful where ever you go. ruby archer