What Other Goodies Would You Want the Prize Patrol to Bring?

For years, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol has been bringing 3 things with them when they surprise Sweepstakes winners with the big check: a dozen red roses, a handful of balloons, and a bottle of champagne. You might think that after receiving a really big prize, our winners wouldn’t care about getting these “extras”. But they do, they really do! I mean who doesn’t love getting showered with goodies?

Well we just love to do the showering, and with the February 29th SuperPrize fast approaching, I’ve been trying to think: what other goodies could the Prize Patrol bring to make our Sweepstakes winners feel even more special? And I’m stumped. Blog readers, can you help me out? Other than the big check, what goodies would get YOU really excited?

Here are some of my ideas. A cake! Mmmmm…I know it’s MY favorite way to celebrate! Or how about a different kind of flower? Roses sure are pretty, but I’ve always been a sucker for sunflowers!

Or how about something that would last longer, like a framed picture of your winning moment with the Prize Patrol! Maybe I’m thinking too small. You know what would be really cool? A really big sign to display outside your house telling all your neighbors you’ve joined Publishers Clearing House’s long list of big prize Sweepstakes winners!

What do you think blog readers? Do you like my ideas for goodies or do you have better ones of your own? Please share! And please, please, please enter! As you know, the only way the Prize Patrol can show up at your door with a big check is by entering. You can do it right now at pch.com. And the timing couldn’t be better because as I said, our really big prize$1,000,000.00 EVERY YEAR FOR LIFE — is scheduled to be awarded on February 29th!

So go ahead, enter today! And in just days, the Prize Patrol could show up at your house with a big check – and maybe your favorite goodies too!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

129 thoughts on “What Other Goodies Would You Want the Prize Patrol to Bring?”

1. james says:

what ever you want to bring is fine with me

2. amanda collins says:

what ever you bring will be fine with me:)

3. barbarahelton says:

youno ilike only to meat allthreeof you posting onlineseam strangebut ifeel that i no allof you sometime i feel i work for pch

4. Joyce Strome says:

THE CHAMPANE AND ALSO THE BIG CHECK WE ALL COULD SHARE THE CHAMPANE THAT WOULD BE NICE LET ME SEE HOW IT TASTE.SMALL AMOUNT IS ALL I COULD HAVE ME BEING A DIABETE..I SURE WOULD LIKE TO TASTE IT..YOU ALL CAN JUST COME ON OVER. J-S.

5. I wanto win any pirze 5000, 00 0r 7,000,00 evry week for the life what ever want flowers of color also what ever of ballon buti hope open the suprise for me thank u evette naftaly the bless them smile to them

6. Gerald Sarpoff says:

Both my wife & I are clients of Publishers Clearing House for over 30 years.and have purchased many products and magazines. We have never won any of the prizes that were offered. Yet we have entered almost every scratch off contest piece with every order placed.

7. Sally Rawlins says:

Ditch the sign idea: Guys! You are way smarter than I: Why would anyone want such an announcement sign at their front door? Outside?

I thought I was naive…

I’m no ScardieCat, but REALLY, WhyOhWhy?

Bring yourselves. Bring your funnies. Tell ME tales of your PCH-PP travels!

Allow the winner (me, for certs, of course) to soak up the tidal wave of possibilities PCH has offered! Tell him or her (me) your Prize Patrol tales of wonder…Let him or her (me) bask in new possibilities to give and take, vis a vis Publishers Clearing House…Let him or her (me) try to say, “Thank you, PCH, thank you…”

Guys. Really!

8. What would I like The Prize Patrol to bring (besides the Big Money)? How about some music? Not live, but a CD or a tape or something (I do love tunes – good music that is). No champagne! I can’t partake due to my Meds – oh, but you guys can! Nix to the roses, they’ll die in a few days. I was at the desk of a banker at my bank & she had an arrangement of daisies in the stuff they put orchids in – but the daisies were so beautiful & so beautifully, perfectly plain-I loved them! And I would love them FOREVER!