A Big PCH Winner Shares Her SuperPrize Experience!

Today is the BIG DAY! I hope you’re following the Prize Patrol to see who we surprise. The big award days always take me back to my own “BIG DAY” – August 27th, 2008.

Natalie Bostelman

I have to tell you, it was pretty hectic for me that morning. Maybe because I knew that someone would win at least $1 Million from Publishers Clearing House that day. I remember running around our trailer, tidying up and vacuuming. Yes, I cleaned! That’s one of the things many PCH fans tell me that they do when they know the Prize Patrol is on the move.

After my cleaning whirlwind, I had to get ready to go to work. Granted, I had the excitement butterflies in my tummy that morning, but I knew if I really DID win, the Prize Patrol would find me. Unfortunately, I ran into a “fashion crisis” as my friends and I say. Hah! Tim Gunn, where were you when I needed you?! For some reason, despite my cleaning efforts, I was running low on work appropriate clothing. I grabbed a blue and black sweater and black slacks. No time for make-up or contact lenses, as I was running a little late. I mentally kicked myself. What if they really DID show up? I thought. They always show the winners and their reactions. Eh… no time to think on that.

So I hopped in my trusty Vibe named “Flash” and headed out to work. Hours later, my boss called to check in on the day as he was out. Just as I was filling him in on the day, I happened to look up and out our window. No. Way.  It really does happen!

The blue blazers, the roses, the balloons, the cameras… and that Big Check! Those butterflies were having butterflies…and I didn’t have an ounce of makeup on. However, I didn’t really dwell or care about that! This was a moment that I had to experience right then and there! To experience my moment, head on over to PCHTV.com.

I have to tell you, I always tried to run in my head what I’d say or do if the Prize Patrol showed up on my doorstep one day. However all of that prep work pretty much went out the door. You’ll definitely see that when you watch the video and see what happens when Dave reveals how much I won!

What about you? Do you have a game plan in mind today just for fun, in case it might be you? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook:  Natalie B at PCH and on Twitter:  @Natalieatpch – I’ll be giving updates and clues as to where we are!
GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostelman

2008 SuperPrize Winner

PCH Goodwill Ambassador

P.S. You can also keep tabs on the Prize Patrol by watching the main PCH Fan Page and Danielle Lam’s Fan Page. Keep an eye out for clues about the state, weather, and even some behind-the-scenes videos!

208 thoughts on “A Big PCH Winner Shares Her SuperPrize Experience!”

1. Yusuf Nasir says:

Hello My Favorite PCH I Would like Win December 16 Prize of $1,000.000.00 from PCH GWY NO.3148 and I Strongly Urged to Validate the Super Prize At Stake Please Enter Me So I Can be Able to Win this Prize and i would love to be the next Big PCH Winner on December 16th thank you and god bless U All

2. Carla M Antee says:

I was very inspired by Natalie Story

3. Jennifer Dalzen says:

You see if you came to my house on that day I would be home, it is always the same. You coming would make my birthday the best I have ever had in my whole life. I would be crying all the time happy tears

4. Kimberly robinson says:

I would probably star laughing and screaming and crying all at once!! Then give everyone a big hug and kiss! Then probably pass out. Lol. It would certainly be a blessing! My husband makes fun of me everyday for thinking I will win and I just tell him anything is possible and I am going to keep trying cause it never hurts to try and it’s well worth it if I could possible win enough to provide for my family for once. Good luck to all!

5. Yes…Natalie I know the feeling. I am so happy for you! May you continue to live a wonderful exciting healthy life. I admit the time Publishers Clearing House said they were coming to the city I live in.. I did some similar things! The night before I laid out my clothing! Cleaned some…not to much I can do . My moms home is under renovation. I woke up early, meditated & prayed with hopes my address would be the one! Man did I have butterflies and happy thoughts all at the same time. I got dressed…still hoping The Patrol team would come! Well when a couple hours had passed I smiled to my self and said “Well God it didn’t happen this time, however I am going to believe some day soon my time will come”!After that the door bell rang…my stomach went to my head with excitement….it wasn’t Pch.com! I hadn’t said anything to my family…so I continued my day ….changed my clothes and thank God for the run through! I laughed at my self and said one day I believe my time will come! God only knows. I hadn’t shared this with anyone. Thanks Pch.com!

6. Robert Berry says:

I’m thinking the odds are against me but I like the thought of being A. Blessing to many .

7. tonia anderson says: