Lucky The Big Check Speaks Out About His Fresh New Look!

Well, well, well. It’s about time. All everyone’s been talking about is Dave this. Todd that. Danielle this. Jason Clark that. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Prize Patrol, and I love every SuperPrize winner, but what about me? What about yours truly — Lucky Windfall — the nationally famous Big Check from Publishers Clearing House?

All year long everyone’s begging to see ME at their doorstep, begging to have their name written across my chest. But then I go and get a fresh new look and not one of you even notices. Geesh! What’s a guy gotta do to get noticed around here?

What? You didn’t notice? I knew Dave and Todd were the ones in the spotlight. OK now that they’re out of the picture, get a good look at me. C’mon already, CHECK ME OUT!

So what do you think of my fresh new look? Do you like my facelift? My new gold embossed seal that displays the awesome PCH logo? The old seal was too old-fashioned with its certificate border for young me! How about my new modern Publishers Clearing House rounded header? The old one made me look a million years old. Now I look like A MILLION BUCKS!

How about the SuperPrize amount that’s so nicely typed, not written, across my Big Check belly? Check me out guys, no more magic marker! I told Michael Carrozzo I don’t care how great his penmanship is…every time he comes at me with that magic marker it tickles like crazy!

You know…there was one person who immediately noticed my fresh new look…Danielle Lam! Don’t look so surprised. As if I weren’t already dashing, I look years younger now, and Danielle couldn’t help but notice and check me out. She didn’t want to let go of me on February 29th…that is until Jason Clark grabbed me. Please folks, let’s not fight. There’s enough of Lucky to go around!

Okay I’m off for a photo shoot, but before I go, I was hoping you fans could help me with something. Now that the big February 29th award is finished, I’ve been feeling a bit…er, this is kind of embarrassing…naked…without a new SuperPrize winner’s name across my chest. I know it’s not quite time to write in a new one yet, but tell me… whose name would YOU like to see on this handsome Big Check next?

Lucky Windfall
The PCH Big Check

80 thoughts on “Lucky The Big Check Speaks Out About His Fresh New Look!”

1. marjorie says:

I would like to to marjoriebraner on the big check I could reall use it

2. kenneth lucas says:

And the new check looks good

3. kenneth lucas says:

I want to win publishers clearing house superprize 1830 3080 june 30th I want to help my friends my family go on a vacation with my wife visit my mom in Tennessee

4. dwayne dixon says:

I will be home to see the PCH Prize Patol at my apament billding wife they big check wife my name on it tis about time I won the pch publihers clering house sweepstakes super prize 3080. $7,000.00 a week FOR LIFE ! ON APRIL 30TH AND $25,000.00 CASH BOUNS. 2600 COME VISIT ME AT 2405 SOUTHERN BLVD. Danielle PCH Prize Patrol.

5. Wamoth Allison says:

add your comment here

6. I need to win that big cash superprize winnings of 10,000,000.00 million dollars this month i really need it to buy my mother her dteam house and i need to win it so i can give some to the children foundation 2.500,000.00 million dollars so they can have and awesome Christmas this year so i have to win the 10,000,000.00 million dollars

7. Mildred Owen says:

Go ahead! Place my name on your great belly. I’m game!

8. D.Secours Of Westminster California*)…All PchGiveaWay Numbers I Accept To Win A PchPrize+)…

9. Bernice U. Kumali-Rodrigues says:

Wonderful to make your acquaintance LUCKY, you look very handsome indeed…much, much younger and refined. I’m so looking forward to seeing my name printed across your chest and headed straight into my arms. “Bernice U. Kumali-Rodrigues” is my name. How much handsomer you would look! And what’s more, you would be traveling all the way to Hawaii to see me. Thank you Lucky, please make my dream come true so that I can help others with some of their concerns. ALOHA!!!

10. TERRI COCHRAN says: