Natalie’s Pick: As Seen On TV – Eggies®!

Hello Everyone! This is Natalie Bostelman, PCH’s Goodwill Ambassador. Publishers Clearing House just sent me a product to try out. It’s an As Seen On TV™ Product – Eggies®! Take a look at my Video Blog to see my review.

Want more information on As Seen On TV Eggies®? Click here to get started. And be sure to keep your eyes peeled, because I’ll be doing more Video Blogs right here at the PCHBlog! And don’t forget to follow and friend me on Facebook (Natalie B at PCH) and on Twitter (@NatalieatPCH)

Natalie Bostelman
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

P.S. ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER FOR THE BIG MAY 31ST SUPERPRIZE EVENT! Get your entries in while you still can!

24 thoughts on “Natalie’s Pick: As Seen On TV – Eggies®!”

1. gary crosby says:

Hello Laura,

Here we go again….Lets see what happens!!!

2. annah willie says:

pch i am back!!!!!

3. annah willie says:

pch im proude to say im still searching every day i,ve been away for just a while had to regroupe for one more try.

4. Hello
    Times are tough, and i have been cheated out of unemployment, retirement from a long time worked job, and other jobs worked over a yr, people like myself are fed up we lose jobs or have to work and i do mean work and we get nothing nothing from the state lawyers don’t want to help , its a crime here and then debt collectors call wanting money knowing its not legal to stalk someone like that. heck most people have insurance on their bills when they lose their jobs its suppose to pay for it until ?//////// i have been playing this contest and others for twenty five yrs, when am i going to WIN/thanks for reading and i pray and wish to win all the time
    eilltherbangormaine04401

5. josh gaines says:

thnk u Victoria of PCH.. thts a relief TO HERE

6. joshua gaines says:

iwas wondering …i owe 5.99 to PCH….
    BALANCE DUE: $ 5.99…..DOES THT KEEP ME FRM WINNING ….CUS I CANT PAY THT(EMBARRASSING)…BUT I AM A FULL TIME DAD OF TWO KIDS ONE IS 9 MNTHS AND OTHER IS 4… I DONT MIND PAYING IT …BUT I RLLY CANT PAY IT..I HAVE NO JOB AND MY WIFE WRKS AND WE LIVE CHECK TO CHECK FRM HER INCOME.RENTING A APT FOR 765 A MNTH..BUT MY MAIN QUESTION IS…DOES ME OWING U GUYS ..KEEP ME FRM WINNING…1 DAY…THNK U GODBLESS PCH…

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Joshua,

This absolutely does not bar you from winning. Winning entries are selected randomly from all eligible entries and are not associated with your orders or any balance you may owe. I wish you the best of luck.

Victoria At PCH

7. Lauralee Hensley says:

I have one set of them. They are okay. Beats half of the egg going down the drain when you are trying to peel the eggs that are cooked in their shells. Just wish you didn’t have to use oil to coat them with inside.

8. DeLayne Perry says:

Hey Victoria!
    So you crack egg open, drop into eggie and the egg hard boils with just a little oil? no shell… duh..? ok hmmmm… so then does the egg come out shaped just like a regular hard boiled egg?

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi DeLayne,

I think it’s a little flatter on the bottom than a traditional hard boiled egg would be. That’s what I’ve seen in photos anyway. I’ve never tried them, but they look pretty easy!

Victoria At PCH

9. Pamela Crutcher says:

Does it work?

10. nice kitchen utensil,
    hope to still be a big check winner for the may month,i dream, it i pray for it by the lucky stars, and i enter all the time.
    eilltherbangormaine04401