“Winning” Tips from a Real Winner

Natalie Bostelman

Hello everyone! It’s Natalie Bostelman, your friendly, neighborhood Goodwill Ambassador checking in! We’re getting close to the next big PCH prize event. I am sure everyone is gearing up for the end of August.

A few days ago, I reflected upon my own win in August of 2008. What was on my side to get the Prize Patrol to knock on my door and make me a real winner? What “winning” tips could I share with you? With a bit of thought, I figured out that it was the two “P”s. Granted, Publishers Clearing House winners are always chosen at random, but I cannot help but believe that the two “P”s put me on a path to winning. So…what are the two “P”s?

BE PERSISTENT

I first started entering the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes upon entering college. I entered fairly consistently for the first few months. However, due to my heavy course load, working part time and writing for my University’s Student Newspaper, entering took a back seat.  I was entering very sporadically.

Almost 10 years later, I noticed that PCH had gone online. I started making entering at pch.com a habit as soon as I logged in to my computer. Yes, I was definitely entering more. And then one day before I knew it, I became a real winner!

So PCH fans: be persistent! Enter to win the PCH Sweepstakes every single day. And don’t just enter at pch.com. You can enter at PCHSearch and PCHLotto, too! You know what they say: you have to be in it to win it!

BE POSITIVE

I can’t tell you how many times I hear these statements over and over.

“I’ll never win.”
“No one ever wins.”
“Only old people win.”
“This is stressful!”
“Why bother?”
“It’s all set up ahead of time. They pick who they want to win.”

Negative, negative, negative! I am a pretty optimistic person. When I started entering more frequently, I did it with more of a positive spin. During my breaks at work, I would think of how a large windfall would help me. I’d think small. “I’ll only have to work one job!” I’d think medium. “I’ll wipe away our debt!” I’d think large. “We’ll build our dream home!” I’d think practical. “I’ll be able to donate to charities.” I’d think fun. “I’ll buy a backwards-compatible Playstation3!” (OK, that’s practical AND fun! Hehe!)

Having a little plan in the back of my head kept me going, even during the rough days at work. It was a nice little escape.

Whatever you do, make sure to stay positive and HAVE FUN. I cannot stress this enough! Talk with other fans on our Fan Page and follow clues from the road on Danielle Lam, Dave Sayer and Todd Sloane’s Fan Pages. And of course, don’t forget to friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.

There’s ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to enter for the August 31st prize event which means your 2 P’s are more important than ever! Remember my “winning” tips everyone: BE PERSISTENT AND STAY POSITIVE!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostelman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

P.S. The PCHGames Treasure Hunt Practice Rounds are on! Head over now to get in on the fun before the big tournament on Wednesday!

Note: Your email address will not be displayed

Showing 93 Comments
Kanika Loeung said...

Yes, I’d like to be lucky person as like Natalie Bostelman,too!
It would be so wonderful to “win for life, the rest of my life!”
I always dream, pray, and entering every single day. Hopefully, let my dream come true!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Stacey Kochinski said...

Oh Im nothing but positive and persistant. The house and land that my fiance and I want to buy we have driven by it and been inside the house we want so many times. I enter every single day. Both of us know what car we want. Our 7 year old daughter is already making plans. I pray about it everyday, My mother inlaw and I talk about winning all the time so i can help her out. I think about all the things we would and could do. I talk to my fiance about all the things we would and could do. One of those being finally getting married. Getting our animals utd. Starting some savings for our daughter on top of leaving her the FOREVER prize, and so much more. Every morning the first thing i do is log onto my computer and enter on all the pch sites, from searching to lotto to pch.com. then i check email and all that other good stuff but as soon as i get up after i say good morning to my daughter im online entering so i can provide a way much better life for my family. I tell the animals all the time that they soon will have a better yard and house to be in. I tell not only myself but my family that Im gonna be the winner on august 31st and we will no longer have to live in the conditions that we do. It will be amazing to fall asleep in our new room and shower in our new bathroom. It would be perfect. So trust me i am nothing but persistant and positive that my family and I will be the winners. It would be a true blessing from GOD. And the best day ever next to having our daughter and getting married after we win. Im gonna keep entering and keep praying.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
    Denise Gordon said...

I’m 56 years old. I’ve been doing the p&p since I was 19 years old. How much more persistent can I be. I have been more fortunate playing the California Lottery these past years than PCH. But I’m not mad at those who son PCH. All if you most likely deserved it. That’s about as positive as I can be at this point.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Gail Ellis-Duncan said...

Thanks for giving us all the three P’s tip. I have been following them for awhile now. I played in the past under by maiden name and did not follow the P’s, got discouraged and stopped trying. Not anymore. Many get a feeling of let down when they think they have won and didn’t. I use to feel that but I say now, if the Universe wished me to have it, I will. Either way, life goes on and don’t take it so seriously. Have fun playing.

Oh, question, when the entry processing level does not continue and get stuck on loading data, does this mean your entry is not valid/recorded? This has happened to me several times (last friday and wensday to name a few) and it still hasn’t been fixed with the dealines being gone or almost gone.

Everybody, have a blessed and protected week!

Gail

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
b. schroeder said...

You sound really nice! I’m glad you won. You’re a fine PCH Goodwill Ambassador!

Positive thinking and attitudes are just more healthy all-around. I don’t think I’m quite as positive as you, Natalie, but I do like to think sometimes what I might do if I ever won a huge kaboodle of moolah from PCH. (Consulting a financial advisor would be first on the list!)

Meanwhile just having fun entering and playing the games is good in itself!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Gina Castanza said...

Everyday I think about a visit from PCH and what I would do if I could become a winner. All would be history, I’d get a move on with repairs to my house. I have been becoming more persistent as each year passes. I have been in the PCH sweeps long and the internet is surely easier. I always say in conversations…”If I win this August 31st from PCH, I…” Aside of winning announcement, I look for to last summer cleaning and organizing and gets me motivated! Take care PCH! Good Luck to all!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Ronilynn Adams said...

I would love to be a lucky winner too! Any money right now for my little would help us extremly in our time of need. I have been hopefull since I started entering in January. Although my family probably thinks I am crazy. But I hope they knock at my door August 31st and give me some fiancial relief.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Brenda Hodge said...

I do agree with B.Shroeder… you are a great Goodwill Ambassador. PCH you did well in selecting Natalie!!!! Positive attitude is always good win or loose. But remember my name… I will be the next winner. I can just feel it. Lol…..

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Miki H. said...

Hi PCH,
I do have one question, I received one of the PCH letters in the mail and it stated that this form has to be returned before 9/14/12 to be eligible to win the 5000 a week for life. So my question is why would it need to be in by no later than the date mentioned? I The prize would already be given before this date?? Was this a typo???
Thanks miki

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Wilensky Saintil said...

Well, if I may… Let me add PRAYER to the two P’s. For me, Its Persistence , Positiveness and Prayer. Without it, nothing is possible, so i’ll have to have faith and believe that my Prayers will be answered and hopefully my persistence and positive energy pays off.

Thanks Natalie.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
nancy robbins said...

I started entering in 1996. I enter on line, I enter through the mail. Whenever it comes to my house, I fill out the entry and mail it back. I would love to win someday. I do have a positive attitude, but there are so many of us wishing to win. Maybe someday., maybe this year. this could be the year for me. I would share the wealth. Love your bubbly personality Ms. Natalie. Are you doing any more sewing, any more animal shelter volunteering?

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
    Natalie Bostelman said...

Hi Nancy –

Still sewing when I can. :-) Unfortunately my schedule has become a bit more hectic, so I haven’t been able to volunteer as much as I’d like. Hopefully there will be more opportunities when Spring comes around.

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostelman
    2008 SuperPrize Winner
    PCH Goodwill Ambassador

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Melanie Antry said...

Lucky person here I am. Natalie it is true that when you are possitive person life seems a little bit more easier to handle. I always try to surround myself with possitive people in my life. Thank you for your up lifting spirit.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Rosie Aden said...

Very well said Natalie! I believe in Faith and God’s Blessings, luck is not a word I use.I would like to add one more word to your list and that is ” PATIENCE “. Just look at you and all who have won ALL these Years with Publishers Clearing House; Yes, God is Great!!! Have a blessed day.
ps. I will get to meet you all one day soon,That’s what I know For Sure… xoxo Rosie Aden xoxo

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Dreamer said...

Wish I could be so blessed to win the big PCH Superprize!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Valenda Johnson said...

Taking all this blog to heart… thanks for writing such a wonderful blog… Natalie… and, I hope to see the Prize Patrol… with you also… on that great day… August 31st1

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Eileen Kennedy said...

Hello
Thank you positive Natalie, i have been entering for twenty yrs , between school,home,loss of jobs, homes,eye surgery legally blind and now recovered and seeing to be legally driving gosh whatever, i can’t believe all these things have and are happening to me. i enter contest they say oh you won a prize then when i check it’s a scam , why do people play such mean jokes like that, i don’t usually tell my life to any one just that but i will never give up trying to win , and if my prayers mean any thing in the way of lucky lady , i big chance should be Aug 312012 i’m working on fixing my apt in the home and man it would really be a dream come then i would be able to pay for the items all at once instead of a little here and there,
eilltherbangormaine04401true

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Diana Hanlon said...

Would love to be the one to win this big $5,000.00 Week Fover so I can stay home with my husband and spend more time with him and not worry about him while I’m at work I Look up at night and wish my Dream will Come True!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Elvin Morgan said...

I wish everyone who has entered good luck and just like the rest of you I to hope and pray I am blessed enough to win.
God Bless.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Desiree Raymondo said...

I have a Question ? the Emails you receive from pch can you also enter those every day also like the ones that say enter by deadline or can you only click those once ????

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Latiffany Manning said...

Hi natalie I love your story I enter every day I love pch and hope to be the next big winner I also thinks about what all I can do for my kids that’s kind of my motivational drive :-) I most say that entering and searching daily has became a habit:-) cause I’m a team player and I’m in it to win it:-) :-) :-) :-)

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
LINDA BANNISTER said...

Thank You Ms. Natalie : Motivation is a powerful thing : You Just boosted mine, and many i’m sure of it.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Teresa Borzymowska said...

TO MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM ,YES! I DO WANT TO WIN A MEGA PRIZE ON NOVEMBER 30th.PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR .THANK YOU SO MUCH.Teresa Borzymowska.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
robert e. rogers said...

i would love tobe the next publishers clearing house mega prize winner on november 30th,2012. i could realy use the help that it would provide.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Nancy Churchill said...

I have been enter into pch sweetstake since the age of 18 and I am now 56 I have been hoping,dreaming and praying for the pch patrol team to knock on my door hand over a Mega check I am hopeing one day my prayer will be answer .What God has for me it is for me Thank you for keeping my dreams alive.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Raunie Willden said...

I will win one day. I am entering all the time!!!! through the mail and on email. all the time I try to enter everyday. so I will just keep entering. and so should you!!!!!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
melissa woodard said...

how do know if a real person wins, i’ve been entrying for years now and still have not wona thing

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Jorge Ramirez said...

Hey Natalie thanks for the motivation and tips on how you won. its always good to hear from the people that win including yourself :] hope your enjoying your time with Publishers cleaning house working for them and hope for the best for you :]

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Elizabeth (Bowles) Broyles said...

I’ve been trying to find this out – I started entering under my maiden name and now that I am married I get emails under both names and I reply and enter under both names. If I win under my maiden name will I be disqualified? Or will I still win? Because I really want to win :)

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
    PCH Staff said...

Hi Elizabeth, you won’t be disqualified. If you win, under your married or maiden name, you’ll still receive your winnings. Please read the Sweepstakes Rules under the Sweepstakes you’re trying to enter for further details.

- Jussie W. at PCH

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Nilana said...

It would really be a blessing to win this money,the first thing i would do is get my moms lights back on that almost $1000.00. its not like its lazy people at the house my sis just got a job as a registered nurse, my uncle works at a college and 2 kids in grade school and 2 kids in college. my mom has always opened her doors and she also cooked food out of her own kitchen to feed the homeless.Its sad to see when my mom needs help there is no help around we just pray that the lord lay his hands on my mom house cause she deserves it. I pray that the lord hear our prayers and bless the family

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Delene Sasser said...

Hi Natalie, your story is so inspiring. To win would change mine and my families lives so much. Due to health problems, I struggle to make ends meet and keep a roof over my head and now my oldest granddaughter, a mother herself, has just been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. My heart aches because I can’t be beside her during this time to help( she lives near Nashville). But I keep entering and searching at every oppertunity!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Shenetha Herron said...

Thank you for this info. I know that one day I will to become a winner of PCH. I can feel it in my bones, my feet, my toes, I can even feel it in my veins. You go girl.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Hailley Burton said...

I wish so badly that we could be the lucky winners but the site will never let me enter. It gets to all of the advertisements and it will let me skip a few and then it will freeze on one and won’t take my entries. I get so frustrated. My aunt and their family need our help so bad too. Her husband and 3 of their 4 children need kidney transplants. They suffer from polycystic kidney disease. They can’t afford it however and now my uncle is going to die and the kids will be next if we can’t figure out a way to pay. If anyone knows how to correct the entry error, please let me know so that we may have a shot. Thanks so much and God bless!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
jason lorance said...

Im hopeful. I just dont want to be a victim of tons of spam mail and tracking software. Hopefully I will be convinced by being a winner.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Denise Gordon said...

I’ve entered PCH contests since I was 19 years old. I am now 56 years old. So the persistence is still there and I’m positive I will never win. I’ve had better luck with the California Lottery in this past year than all my years with PCH. However, not that they need it, my well wishes goes out to everyone that had won PCH sweepstakes and prizes.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Zach Place said...

I have been almost everyday for 3 years now. My family and I have been down on our luck for a long time. I’m hoping and praying some day soon our luck can change and that pch will be our blessing! I see you have changed many lives for the better. It really is an amazing thing you guys do!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Melissa Crane said...

I am excited that you won, Yeah! I pray you spend some of your money on a charity. Giving back is a must to keep that positive experience going. Thank you, Missy

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Sarah Trial said...

I would love to win the Big Check plus 5K on the side then I could help myself, which I am very sick, by brother who has alhzemer’s and dementia, and my sister with her heart problems. It’s hard to try to take care of three people on one small check. I wish I could pay off my 3 loans. I just buried one sister, and don’t want to bury another. Please I have been playing since 2008, don’t I deserve a chance?

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Sarah Trial said...

I would love to win to pay all my bills and help my sick brother and sister, who is all I have left , I have entered since 2008. Please I need this to take care of loans and buy groceries.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
vietnam visa application uk said...

Single and Multiple-Entry: For both the one-month and three-month Vietnam tourist
visas American’s can choose either single or multiple-entry. There are several highly-esteemed universities in Thailand offering a wide range of advanced programs in business, the arts, and science. You will not need a for the maximum of 15 days if you are from European countries that include Denmark, Finland, Norway, Russia, and Sweden.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Richard Knetzger said...

Unless one live in one of the more populated states, entering is a complete waste of time. Getting your hopes up if you live in Wisconsin, where there has never been a winner is a travesty. It seems that the rust belt is not cosmopolitan enough to even bother with.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Catherine alejandre said...

I wud love to win, I been playing for years now,, I’m feeling positive! Lucky dust to all!!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Karen Kuhnle said...

Thanks for the tips :) I’m trying to get into the habit of entering everyday. I could really use that money, not only for myself, but to help fix the local community theater. I want to give back to the community that has made me feel so at home and happy, but I can’t do a thing right now. Perhaps someday soon….

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
christina garcia said...

hello thanks for the positive insight then looks like ill be winning really soon lol thanks for making dreams come true pch

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Hevelyn Perdomo said...

People should stop worrying about things they want. Instead of things you need like not dying off starvation. Stop leeching off families things ;_; People who really need it.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Brenda Liz martinez said...

i want to win for life would be nice to me and my family

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Brenda Holmes said...

Thank you Natalie for your inspiring advice to us all that enter the sweepstakes, God Bless and thank you once again. Love & Prayers

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Rachelle Gotchall said...

Yes I do believe that one day I will win I do enter almost everyday. I know that God is looking over us and will help I pray everyday and enter in pch sweepstakes. Thank you for the tips and the positive attitude

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
shar said...

How positive is 35 to 40 years playing everyday, even before computers, mailing in request every day? That was a lot of stamps.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
sheri barton s.b. said...

I’m back I want my name seen all the time so I will WIN,WIN,WIN

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Shayna Lowder said...

I totally agree. I have been entering since 1988 and I haven’t given up. I tell my family all the time when I win PCH that they wont have to worry anymore and I will never quit believing.Thank you for the hopes that everything will be ok.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
alisha pitford said...

hope I win could really use

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Josh Pruitt said...

Come on Bingo Jackpot!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Schindler A Evano said...

Thank-You for the great tips. :)

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Michaela G. said...

Thank you Natalie Bostelman, 2008 SuperPrize Winner, PCH Goodwill Ambassador for that wonderful and positive letter to all of us!!!

And, YES, YES, YES!!! I have been persistent and I always stay positive. Here is what I wrote in today’s PCH blog:

Thank you Jane M., for wishing all of us all the luck to win $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” from PCH!!! I know I need it!!! ;-)

Well, all I can say is that I enter everyday and I have been doing this for 7 years now online. I enter everyday on all your different websites and email and mail in to, PCH app, FB and calling in to PCH. I am trying everything to get to win MEGA SUPER BIG from PCH, I spend hours doing this all morning, noon and night, my family would like be to stop and they have both told me that I am never going to win any thing from PCH because you do not come to our state. I remind them that any one can win MEGA SUPER BIG and never give up on your dreams in winning!!!

I do hope to see the Prize Patrol on August 29th!!! So you could say “I’m in it to win it” and that is why I enter everyday!!!

It is sad that summer is almost over with, but I hope you all are having a wonderful and safe summer!!!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Winfred Scott said...

DEAR PCH; You won’t whave to track me down because I will be waiting on the porch for you. Please don’t let me down. Win Scott

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Arlene Dewitt said...

So happy for our past winners- I would LOVE to be in that “winners circle” too! I’ve been a Publishes Clearing House follower since 1973 when my husband & I married & I continue to play hoping to win some day. I am optimistic despite jokes from friends & relatives about pch never coming to my door-I believe differently! :)
My husband & I celebrate our 40th anniversary this Sept 15th-how blessed we would be to be made a pch winner! PCH, make me a winner!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Lois Alexa said...

Hey yall, I have been entering this sweepstakes at PCH for over 50 years, and not won a thing yet! Is this crazy, or what? Really getting discouraged!

Lois

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Lois Alexa said...

The other comment was not ME Lois!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Andrew Vinciguerra said...

The amount of good I would do with a lifetime prize is impeccable!! My family, ESPECIALLY my adorable niece, would be taken care of! It would mean the world to me if I could do so much good for my friends and family.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Michael Mears said...

Hi, my name is Michael Mears and I live in Ocala Fl, I know that everyone on here talks about how much good they would do for all of there family and friends with the money but I think a little differently then most people and I know that this amount of money could really change the world if put in the right hands. I am only 21 years old but I know that given the chance I know I could do this, our world is a broken mirror of what it could be. There is more food, water, warmth and money in this world then anyone could ever ask for no one on this earth should ever have to go wanting for anything. It is just not in the right hands and greed keeps people from having all that God has offered to us the want for more and more and more has led the world into this mind-set that there is never enough. But I know there is I know that I will be able to change the lives of every person on earth I pray not to win but I pray that who ever does win uses this to change the world for the better and ends all the pain and hunger and worry and most of all greed that is in this world. God Bless everyone and please listen to these words.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
katherine king said...

I am doing this under MY email for my dad, and under his name… my family all agreed to do it this time, so I am doing it under my email to make sure he doesn’t screw it up or forget and think it’s spam. We’re all forgetful, you see, and I just want to make sure it happens for us, if it happens. Waht’s the harm, you know? is that okay? I shouldn’t use his or my mother’s email for it, because they might miss it or delete it, forgetting that we all agreed to do the entries again this time.
is this all right? otherwise i screwed us. plus, it is better I do it because he has a certain kind of job. ;)

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Sheila Gouch said...

add your comment here

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Sheila Gouch said...

U hv given great inspiring advice. I will follow u

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
katherine king said...

uh, sheila, were you talking to me? I wasn’t sure because the reply thing here is a little primitive.

;) I was kind of hoping someone would answer my question, as well… but maybe I just worry too much! haha.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
holly cox said...

i wish i could win but i havent been playin that long and i do play every day trust me and plus i just found out im having a baby but it would be nice to win anythang right now how time is thanksssssssssssss

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Glorece Bates said...

I believe that PCH does give away prizes fairly and will be the next winner.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Lynetta Bowman said...

I enter daily faithfully. I pray one day my doorbell will ring…but until then…I’ll keep the faith and keep believing. God bless everyone, and never give up!!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Gary and Jan Piazza said...

We really want to win the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes. We have talked many times about what we would do with the money. Pay off our mortgage and help my parents pay off their bills. We would buy a swing set and slide for the kids and buy a new washer and dryer. We are always positive and persistent. Some day we will join you on the winners circle.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
andreana robbins said...

add your comment here

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
andreana robbins said...

ive been ordering since 1989 they say different,im poor now lost everything i had home husband,now im sick and on welfare,cant order anything no more.i will never win.1989 going into 2014 i gave up hope along time ago.gl

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Yvonne Pledger said...

Positive thoughts, Positive results!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Regina Tucker-Wofford said...

Believing…

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Isaac Soriano said...

Thank you for the advice and that’s all you can do.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Linda Bannister said...

IN IT TO WIN IT…… I COULD’NT HAVE SAID IT BETTER !

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Bobbie Meaders said...

I HAVE LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHEN I SEARCH PCH CAN NOT BE FOUND, BLEKKO WHAT EVER THE HECK THAT IS SHOWS UP. THAT IS THE REASON I SAY IT IS A SCAM

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Sandra said...

Would love to be a winner also. BUT, have you ever noticed that the BIG prizes NEVER EVER go to someone living in an apartment, only to those that are living in a HOUSE! Also, any large prize that involves the Van/flowers/balloons and won for the Feb. 28th drawing NEVER NEVER goes to someone living in a state with cold and snow. They ALWAYS go to someone in the south where it is warm…..Check it out!!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
micah cruse said...

I have been entering for several months now pretty consistently. I’ve already won $50 on an instant win game but i’m continuing to play as much as I can. I was wondering though, has anyone won more than once? Am I wasting my time by continuing to play?

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Terry Lee said...

being persistent and staying positive are important in this everyday world. keep smiling even when you are having a bad day and you won’t believe how your smile will turn your day around and all the people around you also. Don’t live your life miserable because you always have your friend, your Lord and Savior, with you and that is something to smile about in itself. That can turn my day around in a hurry. Every morning when you get out of bed before you put your house slippers on, put your smile on your face and don’t let anything take that off your face.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Marla Lewis said...

How do the people at PCH expect you to pay for the merchandise that is offered at PCH if you don’t win a giveaway?

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Barbara said...

MY PRIZE PATROL PLEASE THANKS PCH :)

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Stephanie Carlisle said...

I have a faith and just beleiving will happening!!!!!!! ( praying)
Stephanie Carlisle

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
FRANCES TESORIERO said...

WOW SOO MANY PEOPLE NEED AND WISH FOR THE WIN FOR LIFE, I DO HOPE THAT WHO EVER WINS ,
REALLY NEEDS IT. I PRAY.

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Roberta Grandshaw said...

Natalie Bostelman has the right attitude about winning. Be persistent and stay positive. I also agree with Natalie that playing the games are fun. So what’s the harm! You’ve had fun and maybe won a little. Everyone can’t be “The Winner”. We all want to be, but in playing the games we are well aware that there can only be one winner!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Dorothy Turner said...

I keep trying and hope to win one day please

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Deborah anderson said...

Positively positive in believing in your goals. Or dreams !!!!

[REPLY TO THIS POST]
Judy Koehl said...

would to win I try very hard to win been playing now for 30 yrs. I can’t win anything be so nice to be able to do things but never have the money I going to keep trying

[REPLY TO THIS POST]