Prize Patrol Is Ready For “Forever” Prize Event! Are YOU Ready?

JULY 8, 2013 UPDATE: THE “FOREVER” PRIZE IS BACK AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED ON AUGUST 29, 2013! WANT TO WIN? ENTER HERE!

HPMOD_650x400_2013_HEX-4e0101

February 21, 2013 Blog:

Hi everybody!

It’s Danielle Lam from the PCH Prize Patrol Elite! Our February 28th “Forever” Prize Event is just ONE WEEK AWAY and I am getting SO excited! I can’t wait to see if we’ll be awarding $5,000.00 a week for life, plus after that, $5,000.00 a week for the life of someone the winner chooses for the SECOND time!

Do you know that the Prize Patrol has to do A LOT of preparation before we head out on the road for a big prize event? It’s true! We have to prepare the winner folder…pack up the Prize Patrol van sign…and who can forget about the Big Check???

But that’s not all! Watch my video below to see EVERYTHING the Prize Patrol does to get ready before a big prize event!

Some people hate getting ready before trips, but it’s one of MY FAVORITE parts! It means that in just days I will be out on the road again doing what I love – making dreams come true for fans like you! And that’s exactly what Todd, Dave and I will be doing again in just 1 week for the February 28th “Forever” Prize Event!

So fans…the Prize Patrol is ready for February 28th…now the only question is…ARE YOU READY???

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Reminder: Next week I’ll be announcing the results of our “Special Early Look” right here on the blog. Keep checking back to see whether the Big Check on February 28th will be written for $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” or ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

979 thoughts on “Prize Patrol Is Ready For “Forever” Prize Event! Are YOU Ready?”

1. Glenn S. Meunier says:

THANK YOU!! Please come to Washington, Michigan 48094.

Where ever you go, you all have a safe and fun trip there and back home! God Bless!

Glenn

2. Genaro Fernandez says:

its my birthday hooray !!!!

i want to be the winner of the 5000 a week for life superprize !

thats my birthday wish !!!!!!

i really hope it comes true :)

3. Grace Giuliani says:

Counting down the days till the 28th with my fingers crossed!

4. Suzzanna Stevens says:

I am ready hope to meet you and the prize patrol!! I in it to win it for many in my family what a blessing it will be God bless ya’ll and hope to see ya’ll knock on the door.

5. Mrs. A.T. says:

Hi! I’m READY! I have my “To Do List” prepared also..hehe! I like to be prepared, but when I’m not is when everything happens. So WHY DID I PREPARE? Because one day I believe I will need my list! (And because I keep adding to it!) My list is like the FOREVER Prize and the PCH Prize Patrol, it keeps going and going.. Hope you are coming to my state, city, and of course my house, I’m ready to meet the PCH Prize Patrol!

6. Diana Hanlon says:

I’m ready for my dream to come true so I can stay home with my husband and that would be a dream for him he would be very happy, and it would be nice to meet all the prize patrol!

1. Everyone thinks that they will be happy at home. But in reality that is not the case. Hypothesis don’t form in a vacuum. You would likely, after the winning effect wore off, start to hate the small little things your husband does.

It is only natural that we have some stress in life otherwise we would go completely crazy. Parties and vacations sound fun for a while, but you will begin to go back to boredom and not being happy. Trust me, read psychology books on this sort of stuff. Really eye opening.

7. Denise Rocha says:

What an AMAZING Birthday present would be (yes my birthday is February 28th) and a blessing, as I’ve been out of work for 2 months due to medical reasons! I wish everyone good luck!!!!

8. TERRI OLSON says:

Sweet dreams may millions find me lol.

9. Karen Shelton says:

Danielle,

Be sure to include your travel map of Tennessee and head down south to my hometown of Nashville,Donelson. Cars, trains and airplanes, and now PCH van can get you here in a flash to present the Forever Prize to KAREN SHELTON (me).

Southern hugs are waiting for you, Dave and Todd, see you on Feb. 28th.

10. Kamie cook says:

The question is, are You ready to come to Texas?!? Because I am sooooooooo ready to see you guys at my door!!! I have been ready for February 28th since Nov.30!!!!!! I really hope I am the winner!!!! Please allow for my dreams to finally come true!!! I can’t wait!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter this contest!! :) I am the #1 fan of PCH!!!! :) I may faint if it actually happens :) have a great day and I’ll see you in a week!!!