Just-Breaking Prize Update For June 30th Prize Event!

Just-Breaking Prize Update For June 30th Prize Event!

Hi everyone!

Do you want to know what prize will be awarded by the PCH Prize Patrol this Sunday, June 30th? Well we JUST found out, and I came here first to report it to all of you. Watch my video below to find out!

As I mentioned in my video, we just took a Special Early Look for our June 30th Prize Event winner. Unfortunately, there was no matching number winner. But the good news is, and this is really good — the PCH Prize Patrol will STILL be awarding a Big Check on June 30th for…

An incredible ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

I am SO excited and I just can’t hide it! Isn’t it great that the Prize Patrol still gets to award someone with a $1,000,000.00 Big Check? That’s a TON of money, and I know it will change someone’s life forever. A million dollars really changed Natalie Bostleman’s life when she won from the Second Chance Drawing! Just think what it could do for YOU!

It’s almost time to deliver the Big Check…Sunday is just a few days away! Now all that’s left to find out is who the big winner is and where the Prize Patrol will be heading!  Who here hopes the Prize Patrol is headed to their state…to their hometown…to their house??? Comment below and let me know! The more comments I see, the more excited I get…so please keep those comments coming!!!!

Best of luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on MY lucky stars for all of you 🙂

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won one million dollars from Publishers Clearing House?

P.P.S. Confused about logging in or your token count at pch.com or PCHgames? Nick is answering some of your most frequently asked questions on the Play&Win blog today!

Other blogs you may like:
Question Answered: What Is A Special Early Look?
Second Chance Drawing Gave Me A Second Chance On Life

1,024 thoughts on “Just-Breaking Prize Update For June 30th Prize Event!”

1. Kim Martin says:

I am praying that i can win that i may share my winnings with others .There are are so many people in this world that need help sometime .All i can do is Pray that God Opens the door. w

2. Rosetta Morris says:

Hiiii Mrs Lam. I am very excited also, hoping that JESUS CHRIST allow the pch to declare me as a winner, so that you and your crew will show up at my house. what a great day it will be in the name of JESUS!!!!!!

3. Cheryl Wagner says:

Praying every day that PCH comes to my house in New Jersey on June 30th. Little Egg Harbor is a small South Jersey town where not much happens; so it would be that much more special because I know my friends, neighbors and community would be happy for us!! I pray every day that it is God’s Will that we come into this financial blessing. He knows our struggles and our hardships and I have faith in his Grace. I would love to meet you in person, Danielle!!! What an awesome job you have!!! Being a part of significantly changing people’s lives for the better must feel amazing!! God Bless you and Publisher’s Clearing House for doing what you do and always giving people HOPE!!!! XoXo- Cheryl Wagner

4. Valerie constantine says:

Sunday is june 26, the 30th is next Thursday. I would love to see you on either day.

1. Lee says:

This is the June 2013 announcement, not the June 2016 announcement. That’s why the day is off.

5. Judy Moore says:

Redwood city CA. The first thing I would do with my winnings is remodel my mother’s home a dream she’s always had but has never been able to do. She just turned 90 years old in April.

6. Hi pch come to hawaii its very nice down here.it would be much more bright when your here aloha Danielle lam hope to see you.

7. Candiss says:

I know everyone has money issues in their life. Everyone in my book deserves to be comfortable for the rest of their lives. I hope this time its me. And if its not, whoever wins, I will be happy for them too!! Goodluck everyone!!!

8. chrystal smith says:

I can’t wait to see who is going to win! I hope it’s me. My husband and my four kids could use the the money. I’m tried of working long hours at the factory when my husband and kids need me at home.

9. Christy Frazier from Tennessee says:

I am looking forward to win!