What Would You Say If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

Hello Readers!

We’re just a few days away from awarding the PCH “Forever” Prize and excitement is in the air! Now remember everyone, if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”, you’d receive five thousand dollars every week for your life, plus after that, you’d choose someone to receive five thousand dollars every week for their life! That is one heck of a prize if you ask me – one that would easily change your life FOREVER!

It’s interesting to think about how our “Forever” prize winner will react after finding out they’ve won such a huge amount of money. Will they scream? Will they be too shocked to say a word? Who knows what the next “Forever” Prize winner will do. Dave Sayer recently wrote on his Prize Patrol Fan Page that he likes use the phrase “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner“. We’ve never had a winner say that yet, but maybe our August 29th “Forever” Prize winner will!

Forever Prize Winner

We’ve had all different types of reactions from our winners, and they’ve all been memorable! One of our more recent winners, Glenda Dancy was so shocked when she received her check for One Million Dollars that she even asked Dave Sayer if he was sure he was giving it to the right person! Seeing a reaction from someone who is truly grateful warms my heart! Some other popular reactions that we’ve heard from our winners are “This is unbelievable!” or “You gotta be kidding me”. One of my favorite reactions of all time is from our very first “Forever” Prize winner John Wyllie. This man was completely overcome with emotion…he was even shaking!

Well everyone, our next $5,000 a week “Forever” winner is out there, and it could be YOU! Enter to win this life-changing prize NOW! Then comment below and tell us what YOU would say if you won big on August 29th!

Good luck everyone!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER!

JULY-2013TV_Blog_countdown9days

Other Blogs You May Like:
PCH History Is Made – John Wyllie Wins First “Forever” Prize!
Bigger and Better: Introducing The Win “Forever” Prize!

122 thoughts on “What Would You Say If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

I would just be sooooo Greatful and Honored!!!!!!! I would say thank u LORD!!!!!!!!!

2. Joanne Cruz says:

AMAZING ! I AM ALREADY SPEECHLESS!

3. RonaldMartin says:

First I’d give thanks to the Lord for the Great Blessing and then I’d give thanks to Publisher’s Clearing House for Prize of my Life which they answered a prayer of my need at this crucial time in my life and I’d probably hoop & Holler Is this really true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m ready to be the receiver ! Let’s take care of these expenses and then start living a life of freedom of not having to worry how my bills will get paid and
    then be able to help others also like very ill Children in Hospitals and Veterans that gave their life to protect our country!

4. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

PCH, let me get $$$$$$ $5,000.00 A Week “Forever”, yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Bob jointer says:

Ok pch” I would jump up on my bosses desk and scream fuuuuuu$$$$&&k all of you and then roll out with the prize patrol and eat lunch at a cheap 1$ Chinese restaurant

6. Raeann Brodeur says:

Ideally I would want to say, “IM GOING TO DISNEY LAND” but lets be realistic; in the moment I would probably cry from joy. I would then split the money with my mother and father who want to retire. Together we would start our own food truck business.

7. Pat Cruz says:

Joyfully shout out Ty so much! Hugs, cry…………………

8. Julie Feitz says:

I will just jump up and down like a crazy person! I will kiss the entire prize patrol!!!

9. DearPublishing Clearing House My name is Barbara brown I would love to be one of your winners $5,000 a week for life What will make my dream come true Where I would have to worry anymore Still get mail home And pay off all my debts And A good medical insuranceFor me and my family But still make my dream come true ThankYou PCH For giving me the opportunityTo become a winner I’ll give all of you thumbs up God bless each and everyone of you Good luck to all of us who still waiting. PS Hope to see you soon Your friend bought them Number 3080. God blesses all