Where Do YOU Hope The PCH Prize Patrol Goes On August 29?

Where do you hope the Prize Patrol goes on August 29?

Hi blog readers!

It’s me again! Now that the entries for the “Forever” Prize are all in, the PCH Prize Patrol is gearing up for the big award on August 29th! We absolutely cannot wait to “crown” someone out there – possibly even one of you – the next “Forever” Prize winner!

There’s just one thing I want to know…where do YOU want the Prize Patrol to go for the big prize? Remember, if you win, you’d receive $5,000 a week for your life, PLUS after that, those $5,000 a week payments would continue for the life of someone special you choose! We’re DEFINITELY giving away $5,000 a week “Forever”!

So tell me…should we head North, South, East or West? Should we drive, fly, or take a train? Comment below and let us know the CITY and STATE where we should bring the Big Check on August 29th!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

danielle

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

561 thoughts on “Where Do YOU Hope The PCH Prize Patrol Goes On August 29?”

1. Charles Williams says:

Waipahu, Hawaii
    It would be great to see someone from Hawaii win.

1. Helayna P says:

I agree Charles!!! Lets get them out here!!! ;)

2. Andre Alexander Jr says:

Come to Chicago IL

3. Andre Alexander Jr says:

I hope to win the prize it would really help my family! It would be a dream come true us!

4. Keeper of the Birds says:

If you’re leaving from New York, I suggest that you fly west out to Reno/Tahoe airport. Rent a van and continue northwest to Cold Springs, Nevada. then at the Bordertown exit (not before)….take the spiral roads of rights…right into my driveway :) please come to Cold Springs and tell Dave that in Reno this weekend is the big chicken wing cook off at the Atlantis if you want a nice hotel/casino in Reno to stay while you came to town…should you find yourself here…..Aug 23-25 “Winner Winner Chicken Wing Dinner!” thought we could start a new saying Dave, Danielle, and Todd! :) Especially since now 2 bucks won’t do it!!! not even for wings!

5. Candace Otto says:

Appleton, MN :)

6. Amanda Fuller says:

Rockford, Tennessee! :) i’d take a plain too much faster to get here!! hope to see you all real soon!!! :) i truely hope this is my chance to win i know i have just as good as chance as anyone who enter i faithfully enter everyday follow the blog & facebook!! Come on PCH i’m waiting for you!!!

7. Mary Craig says:

I would love to see you fly down south to Houston, Texas and see me, Mary Craig. It would truly mean so much to me to meet y’all in person

8. Mary Craig says:

I would love to see you fly down south to Houston, Texas and see me, Mary Craig. What a blessing it would truly be!

9. DEAN GREGORY says:

portage indiana please i i will have coffee ready !!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

10. William Fenner says:

Uh, Virginia Beach would probably be a great place to go. We’ve been having some pretty nice weather lately, it’s a peaceful city, its beach life is quite nice, and, umm, I live there. So, yeah!