Where Do YOU Hope The PCH Prize Patrol Goes On August 29?

Where do you hope the Prize Patrol goes on August 29?

Hi blog readers!

It’s me again! Now that the entries for the “Forever” Prize are all in, the PCH Prize Patrol is gearing up for the big award on August 29th! We absolutely cannot wait to “crown” someone out there – possibly even one of you – the next “Forever” Prize winner!

There’s just one thing I want to know…where do YOU want the Prize Patrol to go for the big prize? Remember, if you win, you’d receive $5,000 a week for your life, PLUS after that, those $5,000 a week payments would continue for the life of someone special you choose! We’re DEFINITELY giving away $5,000 a week “Forever”!

So tell me…should we head North, South, East or West? Should we drive, fly, or take a train? Comment below and let us know the CITY and STATE where we should bring the Big Check on August 29th!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

danielle

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

559 thoughts on “Where Do YOU Hope The PCH Prize Patrol Goes On August 29?”

1. Marquita Spears says:

Sacramento, California

2. CHRIS GRAY says:

DRIVE TO QUEENS VILLAGE, NEW YORK I’M NOT THAT FAR AWAY!!!!!!!

3. ak907 says:

(1) North
    (2) Fly
    (3) Anchorage
    (4) Alaska

4. Kasten Reeves says:

Marshall, Ar

1. Megan says:

Arkansasss!! I think I could get around not winning it if someone from my state did.

5. Lily Skinner says:

Hey Danielle!
    FLY Southwest to Katy, TX (30 Miles outside of Houston)…Come on down, looking frward to seeing you guys!!! :)

6. Karla says:

Mantua NJ! IT’S SO COUNTRY HERE BUT WE EXIST TOO! !

7. dariush maryamian says:

los angeles .california

8. Michaela G. says:

Thank you Ms. Danielle Lam, PCH Prize Patrol Elite for all your “GOOD LUCK” wishes!!! I know I need them!!!!

Well, if my number is picked, the Prize Patrol would have to take a airplane to my state and you would go over the USA continent and then over the pacific ocean to get to my state of ………. and my home town of ………. I think you would love being here, but I would have you spend sometime on another Island to get the true effect of the Aloha state of mind. So, I hope you all bring your swim suit and sun screen to have some fun in the sun!!!

I’m so excited for everyone that has entered because I know we are all looking forward to seeing who will be the winner for this wonderful $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” gift from PCH and I am HOPING, PRAYING and DREAMING about WINNING the $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” from PCH!!!

I just wanted to say “GOOD LUCK” to everyone that has entered this $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” contest from Publishers Clearing House!!!

9. Go West young man… to California, Southern California, that is. Oh yeah, and head up to the high desert… place called Hesperia…. FAITH is waiting…!

10. E M says: