Lucky, The Big Check Says: “Tomorrow is PCH Forever Prize Day!”

Forever Prize

That’s ME with the PCH Prize Patrol!
Will your name be on my Big Check chest?

As they say in Hollywood, dear friends, “I’m ready for my close-up!”

Lucky Windfall, the fabulous yet humble PCH Big Check here to say that I’m so excited, I’m ready to bust my cardboard! Because tomorrow, August 29th, is the day that we at Publishers Clearing House guarantee to award our stupendous $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” Prize!

I, of course, will be the absolute STAR of the show … so big, so wonderfully rectangular and beautifully inked with the winner’s name … maybe yours! (Yeah, yeah …  the Prize Patrol will be there too … very nice people.)

Big Check

It’s hard to believe that tomorrow, someone is absolutely going to win $5,000.00 A Week For Life … with weekly $5,000.00 payments continuing after that, for the special person our winner chooses.

Naturally, we already know who’s going to receive this amazing prize tomorrow. Our Big Check guy Michael Carrozzo has “made me up” beautifully with the winner’s name. He knows I’m so excited, I might spill the beans … so he’s got me wrapped in paper, to hide the info.  So annoying – especially that masking tape.

Michael Carrozzo and Big Check

But really, dear friends, it will all be worth it tomorrow when they load me into the Prize Patrol van and drive me to – whoops, almost spilled it again! Then, I’ll be carried up to the winner’s door!

You know, folks, I’ve played Big Check gigs in the past … complete with champagne, balloons … glamorous TV appearances … the whole nine yards …

But I’m totally “pumped” about tomorrow’s “Forever” prize award.  It’s a great feeling to know that it’s ME everyone wants to see on August 29th – mere hours away!

So tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled for the Prize Patrol Van and your ears open for the doorbell.

Because tomorrow might be the day you win Publishers Clearing House’s colossal $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” Prize – bringing you face-to-cardboard with ME, “Lucky Windfall,” the debonair PCH Big Check. The cameras will be rolling – are you ready to be my co-star? Comment below and let me know!

Kisses,

Lucky Windfall
The PCH Big Check

252 thoughts on “Lucky, The Big Check Says: “Tomorrow is PCH Forever Prize Day!””

1. Michaela G. says:

P.S. So I can say “WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!” to Dave when he comes to my door!!! LOL!!!

2. Michaela G. says:

Thank you Lucky Windfall, The PCH Big Check for that wonderful letter about tomorrows BIG WIN for the $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” Prize!!! I know I am hoping it will be me winning tomorrow and seeing the PCH PrizePatrol at my door!!!

3. May God bless u all for changing the life of those who need this the most. I realy hope and pray toAllah its me this time. It will bring positive change to our life. AMEEN. Wish every one Godd Luck…. From Niles IL

4. shatia sherman says:

Well I hope it’s me!!! And pray!! My luck hasn’t been to good this year but I hope so today!! Please I really need this pch

5. dariush maryamian says:

i hope my dream come true

1. Brenda says:

Me to fingers crossed

6. samantha Turner says:

I hope it is me I could really use it to change someones life!!COME TO GA!!!

7. dolissa acevedo says:

Oh please be Las Vegas in Henderson (Fingers crossed)

8. Summer Plunkett says:

I,really need some luck,and hope it is,me,but the only thing is that,I don’t have,a doorbell because I stay at a motel,for 11yrs,and need a house to put my 7.kids in.

9. Michael Lewis says:

Please hurry I’m waiting wifes birthday is coming soon and I want to do something special

10. kiss kiss… can’t wait to put my lipstick on your ink! Being your co-star will be the highlight of my entire life!! You can bust out of your card board and I will jump out of my skin…

LIGHTS!! ACTION!! CAMERAS!! ROLL IT!! “Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it! LIVE! Up close and personal ~ presenting the union of Lucky and Dee!! HOLD IT! HOLD EVERYTHING! STOP.. STOP..! Something’s wrong with this scene! Where’s the side kick, Richy Bank? Oh, there he is… hiding behind Lucky! Phew!

Alrighty then…. let’s try this again! AAAAahahahaha! I’m hysterical!