What Would You Say If You Won $7,000 A Week For Life?

One of my favorite parts of working at Publishers Clearing House is that we give away BIG MONEY to amazing people all across the country! No surprise there, right? It’s awesome. And you know what else is awesome? Watching those amazing people get the surprise of their LIFE! Winning moments are the BEST, and I’m always SO excited to see what the winner will say or do next.

With the $7,000 A Week For Life special early look prize event quickly approaching, I’ve been wondering A LOT lately about what the winner will say! I mean this is the LARGEST weekly lifetime prize we’ve EVER offered – the reaction is sure to be out-of-this-world!

Recently, I was even wondering how some of my pals here at PCH Headquarters would react if they won $7,000 A Week For Life. Even though they can’t win because they work here, I still thought it would be fun to see what they would say if the Prize Patrol knocked on their door with the Big Check. And believe me, it was! Watch the video below to see for yourself…

Wasn’t that funny? Tell me…whose reaction did you like best? Christine who couldn’t stop screaming and jumping up and down? Matt who was so shocked he spit out his coffee? Laurel who I “caught” in her towel? Or Nick who was completely silent? I have to say, Laurel was so funny she even had ME laughing! But comment below and tell us what YOU think! And don’t forget to say how YOU would react!

Oh I almost forgot…if you want the chance to actually win $7,000 A Week For Life, you have to enter, enter, ENTER!

Good luck everyone!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

Other blogs you may like:

390 thoughts on “What Would You Say If You Won $7,000 A Week For Life?”

1. lilygrandberry says:

If i win 7,000.00 i will be so happy and i will share with people that been good to me when i did not have.

2. margieDent says:

I would say thank you so much you make my dreams come true I’ll go buy a house go pay all my bills out and now you sday thank you very very much and thank you god

3. I would say Thank you so much says:

I would pass out and then get up hollar omg cant believe this after all these year.Then i would by a house and help people…

4. Lillian Eno says:

I would say Thank you PCH!! You have made a dream come true!!

5. janice nichols says:

I would say thankyou and it will helpme because of my accidents I will be able to retire and beable to help myself and to pay pch and to buy for all my life from pch and tell all the people I know

6. CJ Mattson says:

I would cry and be extremely grateful. I have been taking care of US Military Fallen Soldier’s cats since late 2007…these wonderful men gave their ultimate, so while they were in Iraq & Afghanistan I was caring for the furry companion. I never received payment for these men came back in body bags or body parts blow off and unable to care for them. It has been financially challenging, however, I just take one foot in front of the other. Thank you for allowing me share.

7. PCH,
    . If I WIN for LIFE”Forever” I literally think I will be a bit more Louder then words can describe! I Would Say Thank You, probably ask you if you were sure that you have the right person:)- Definitely say Thank You All Again.
    . Thank you PCH !