Just-Breaking News From Prize Patrol On November 26 Prize Event!

Hi everyone!

Do you want to know what prize will be awarded by the PCH Prize Patrol on Tuesday, November 26th? Well we JUST found out, and I wanted to share the news with all of you right away. Watch my video below to see for yourself!

As I mentioned in my video, we just took a Special Early Look for our November 26 Prize Event winner. Unfortunately, there was no matching number winner. But the good news is — and this is REALLY good — the PCH Prize Patrol will STILL be awarding a Big Check on November 26th for…

An incredible ONE MILLION DOLLARS! WOW!!!!!

I don’t know about you, but I am SO excited! I mean One Million Dollars is a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money — just think what it could do for YOU!

I can’t wait to meet our next big winner in just a few days! Who knows…maybe it’ll be one of YOU! What do you think about THAT? Seeing your comments makes me even MORE excited to deliver the prize, so do me a favor…Comment below and tell me if you’d want the Prize Patrol to show up at YOUR door with YOUR name on the Big Check!  The more comments I see, the more excited I get…so please keep those comments coming!!!!

Best of luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on MY lucky stars for all of you :)

danielle

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. MORE BREAKING NEWS: This is INCREDIBLE! We just found out the Prize Patrol will be awarding an ADDITIONAL One Million Dollar prize this Sunday from the 48-Hour Instant Millionaire contest!!! How amazing is that? TWO Million Dollar prizes in under a week? I can’t wait! Stay tuned to my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page  for clues on all the awards!

486 thoughts on “Just-Breaking News From Prize Patrol On November 26 Prize Event!”

1. Tabitha says:

Would love to win, my family could really use the money.

2. Antonietta Brotzman says:

I would love to see PCH patrol will have opportunity to see me and I wish I am one of their thought to fulfill for my dream to come true.

3. Julia says:

;e 1991. I just turned 52! Everyone, Trust and Believe that whatever is going on in your life, there is probably something behind it that is meant to improve you or teach you or support you in creating an opportunity for yourself in your life. We all have different challenges going on. Sometimes the only thing you can see that might be in your control is who you are going to be in the face of your circumstances. Not always easy, sometimes a huge struggle. I choose to be grateful. I trust and believe, to the best of my ability, that whatever isgoing on is my own result – and so I can make different choices and do something different and I can affect my results. I also trust and believe that “Whatever youwant to call it” is out to take care of me, love me, support my best possible life. I just need to pay attention, look for opportunities, and then, as Grandpa.Chappie used to say, “get crack’n’!”. I choose to love. Love and hugs, as needed, to you all, Julia

4. lorrie velez says:

Love yal hope to see yal tues danielle thinking of yal every day I love yal much ;*;*;*;*;*;*;* would like to help me and my family hoping to see yal ps. Love yal :*;*;*;*:(

5. cassandra says:

Wishing everyone the best of luck. This will be a life changing experience for someone. But still keeping my fingers crossed.

6. Sandra says:

I don’t really know what to say.. right now I’m so worried about paying my bills , I’m on a very small monthly check. . Then Christmas coming and I have kids and grand kids.
    All my grand daughter asked me for is a hoody and it hurts so bad knowing I may not be able to buy her that. This is something small. I’ve struggled all my life never enjoyed the things that god gave us all to enjoy. I have to choose between food or my medicine. I’m a good kind hearted person. Give to people if I got it. Danielle I know you can read between the lines.. I know you hear this all the time, but I know without thinking what I would do if I won the big check. I’d buy her that hoody and my family would have the best Christmas ever :) There is something else I would do is St. Jude
    Cancer Center for children .it breaks my heart to see those babies suffer such precious. I pray for the children. I know they need extra help. I want so much to help. that would be my charity. Then my husband and I would enjoy our life. And we would have something wonderful to leave our babies when we’re gone. Instead of a huge debts. I want so them to know how much we love them. They also had to tough things out with us. What better way to show them how much we love them than with some of the BIG CHECK. Sorry comment so long, just really love so much to win.