Just-Breaking News From Prize Patrol On November 26 Prize Event!

Hi everyone!

Do you want to know what prize will be awarded by the PCH Prize Patrol on Tuesday, November 26th? Well we JUST found out, and I wanted to share the news with all of you right away. Watch my video below to see for yourself!

As I mentioned in my video, we just took a Special Early Look for our November 26 Prize Event winner. Unfortunately, there was no matching number winner. But the good news is — and this is REALLY good — the PCH Prize Patrol will STILL be awarding a Big Check on November 26th for…

An incredible ONE MILLION DOLLARS! WOW!!!!!

I don’t know about you, but I am SO excited! I mean One Million Dollars is a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money — just think what it could do for YOU!

I can’t wait to meet our next big winner in just a few days! Who knows…maybe it’ll be one of YOU! What do you think about THAT? Seeing your comments makes me even MORE excited to deliver the prize, so do me a favor…Comment below and tell me if you’d want the Prize Patrol to show up at YOUR door with YOUR name on the Big Check!  The more comments I see, the more excited I get…so please keep those comments coming!!!!

Best of luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on MY lucky stars for all of you :)

danielle

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. MORE BREAKING NEWS: This is INCREDIBLE! We just found out the Prize Patrol will be awarding an ADDITIONAL One Million Dollar prize this Sunday from the 48-Hour Instant Millionaire contest!!! How amazing is that? TWO Million Dollar prizes in under a week? I can’t wait! Stay tuned to my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page  for clues on all the awards!

477 thoughts on “Just-Breaking News From Prize Patrol On November 26 Prize Event!”

1. Svetlana Mitchell says:

I’m so excited and wish to meet the PCH Prize Patrol!!! I believe in miracles!
    Good luck to all and to me!

2. Steven Moore says:

I am congratulating the winner in advance of the announcement of a winner. so therefor no name of the winner but i just want to make sure I can do this before it starts to look like I am from another planet with too many mispellengs and deterorating health. my best recommendation to any winner is do not stop visiting the PCH sites and even if you win the dream Home and or the Ten Million, or even ten tousand or even $100.00 do your best to help someone that may need help. not everyone is willing to destroy there social media reputation or ask for help and there is a silent tragety and need in every negihbor hood and inevery city State and even world Wide. I appologize of the spellling errors .I lost mny reading glasses a few weeks ago and they werte not exatly mnne anyways. Good luck and invest wisely and always roll with the angels if you can I have hundreds of them with me at all times so it is not just me. although they think I am iognoring them when I play, they are patient and ither than the Dancing beer bottles – singing pirate music in my browser stuck betweem each and every game i try to play . it is okay google may have been responsible for this mistake and I have suffered three months with it which totally took me down to point where O often get sick and give up trying to get away from those danicing beer bottles and pirate songs. I do not drink and the angels are anti- that kind of everything like that, I am the warrior sent to welcome you to being ourt of harms way and out of Poverty. I am the warrior who wishs to convey that Message that your journey and your work to do wisely is about to begin. Congrats to you. and I was not able to accertain your name so I will leave that off and hope that you accept my Congrats in advance of your win. And appology for misspellings. I have such a head ache. Unbearable head ache.

3. S.Brisk says:

Oh well, i’d like to be joyest for who ever win, i hope they be one/s who will really need it.

4. Jasmine Swanson says:

It makes me sad that there wasn’t a matching number. I had hopes that I would see you next week, Danielle. I dreamed of using that life changing experience for so much! Well, there’s still a chance! Lol, I can’t wait to give you a hug!

5. deanna curayag says:

wow i hope i can win i would really need it the way im going

6. Brenda Ely says:

1 mill sounds just as good, I’ll still be looking out for the prize patrol, with some hot coca on stand by for the patrol it’s cold. Visit me. And Good luck to everyone.

Lets gol Lucky Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. linda moore says:

The more money I get the more people I can help. This is just amazing and life changing for anyone. Good luck to all!

8. scott raines says: