Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!”

1 Million

Hello, everyone!  I hope you’re sitting down, because I’d like to tell you all about the newest prize opportunity at Publishers Clearing House — $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!” That’s the BIGGEST Lifetime prize EVER offered here at PCH!

Watch my video below to find out more:

That’s right! Todd, Dave and I could show up at your door with flowers, balloons, champagne and a “Big Check” for “1,000,000 A Year “Forever!” It’s all part of the February 28th Special Early Look event!  If you win, you’d receive yearly payments of $1,000,000 a year for the rest of your life. Then, after that, those payments would continue to someone of your choosing for the rest of their life. What an incredible way to leave a legacy of financial security!  When we talk to our Fans on the road, everyone always tells us that they want to win and take care of their loved ones! That’s what makes the “Forever” Prize so special — it has money for loved ones built right in!

Please don’t miss out on your chances to make Publishers Clearing House history with this INCREDIBLE prize! Enter as often as you can! Who knows? You could win and become our newest “Forever” prize winner!

Good luck!

danielle

Danielle Lam
Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Tell us what YOU think of our newest prize event! Do you want to WIN IT? Comment below!

754 thoughts on “Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!””

1. Bruce Baker says:

Sounds good need my address? e mail phone # Feel free

2. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH I am searching to win the 1,000.000.00 from gwy no 3577 because I want to win

3. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

Yes yes yes PCH, i truly want to win win win win, thnx Pauline!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Rex Dell says:

I really,really truly want to win this $1,000,000.00 a year for life

5. Elena Tedtaotao says:

ready to be the next winner. I would love to win the superprize for my kids. yes so ready to win.

6. Hello my name is Mrs.Regina. Hankins, i really thank it’s so wonderful. an blessing what you give back to America, God. Is blessing each an everyone. I pray one day it could. Be me u knocking at my door.

7. Gwen says:

May ways to help others.
    Gwen

8. YES ,I want to be the next winner of $ 1,000,000.00 Super Prize from PCH.

9. Beatrice Mckinney says:

Beatrice Mckinney Hi! Ms.Danielle Lam and Team I’m looking forward to a great year with PCH I believe I can become a Prize Winner! From Michigan. September 30th 2014.

10. Hello my Favorite PCH YES I Want to win and i Am Claiming My Entry $1,000,000.00 Super Prize For Life From PCH GWY NO.3577 on October 9th Please Activate My Entry and Give me the Winning Number and I Am Very Happy to Receive this Wonderful Super prize from the Publishers Clearing House, thank you forgive me this great opportunity God bless U All