The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!

Official Rules | Sweepstakes Facts

PCH Blog Prizes 2

By now I’m sure many of you have heard that MR. JAMES WALKER from Newalla, Oklahoma is our new $1,000,000.00 SuperPrize winner! CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES! We couldn’t be happier for you!

But that’s not the only reason we’re happy right now. You see, here at Publishers Clearing House, we love winning SO much, that we decided the winning can’t be over yet. While there’s always prizes to be won every single day at pch.com, PCHsearch&Win, PCHlotto and PCHgames — we wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL to thank you all for being SUCH good fans. I mean really, you’re the BEST, and we know how much you all wanted to win!

So, today, here are the PCH blog we’ll be randomly awarding not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 amazing $100.00 CASH prizes! That’s right! They are only for blog readers like you, and all you have to do to be entered to win is COMMENT ON THIS BLOG! It couldn’t be any easier – just leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, E.T. and 11:59 PM, E.T. and you could wind up $100.00 richer!!!!

PCH Blog Prizes

Wondering what you should say? You can post anything you want! Maybe you’d like to say congratulations to JAMES WALKER! Or maybe you’d like to tell us why YOU want to become the next winner! Or maybe you’d just like to say HELLO! It’s totally up to you! The only thing that matters is that you COMMENT!

So go ahead…what are you waiting for? Comment now and maybe, just maybe, YOU’LL be announced as the next PCH winner!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. We know there are a ton of you out there who read our blog, but haven’t commented yet. This is the PERFECT time for you to leave your first comment! You have nothing to lose…and possibly $100.00 CASH to gain! GOOD LUCK!

5,286 thoughts on “The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!”

1. Jessica Ober says:

I love all of the amazing work you do! I would feel so grateful if I won! Every little bit counts!

2. alexandra banks says:

just found out baby #2 will be here in October! $100 would be a great start to the diaper buying frenzy!thanks pch!

3. Crystal Russell says:

Hi, my name is Crystal , I follow your clues when your on the road and get so excited thinking this could be the day my life changes for the good , I have been blessed with 4 kids 3
    Of them
    Are mine biological kids and the other I adopted because she needed a safe home , her mother was into drugs and she wasn’t getting feed , long story short all 6 of us live in a small
    House right at 990 square feet and we are tight but as long as we are together I wouldn’t have it any other way , if I were ever lucky enough to win we could buy a bigger house as donate this one to the homeless shelter , I live helping other people , when we took our adopted daughter in we were struggling att he time cause
    My husband was laid off but I knew I did the right thing and God would see me through and he has … good
    luck to everyone

crystal Russell

1. Crystal, good dreams and thoughts in your recent blog; all of us has a dream, desire, and or thoughtfulness towards others; I also am in dire financial need of a miracle and I wish that God would Bless me in a unique way to relieve my stress and anxieties. Hope I’m the next Big Check winner

4. Debra Meyers says:

Hello Danielle! It makes me happy to see y’all award someone with a life changing prize! So many people are struggling these days. Living on a fixed income isn’t always easy, but I feel blessed that I at least have my disability. But hoping one day to meet you, Dave and Todd. God Bless y’all and everyone at PCH. And thank you PCH for the opportunities you give us because it gives us hope that one day financial worries could be a thing of the past. Will never give up and will always wish everyone good luck.

5. Cathy Hornung says:

PCH thanks for loving your fans! Win or loss you give us all hope that some day it could be me!

6. heather haskins says:

I could do do so much for myself and my family! Getting married to my childhood sweetheart I found after 26 years next year. I just suddenly laid off after 8 yrs. Its Awesome to see the way you surprise people. It makes it more real for those nay-sayers out there.

7. Charlotte Garemore says:

Waiting to WIN!

8. cathy Tucker says:

I just love your blog picture! Just couldn’t help but smile. Danielle you look like your raising the roof . Lol. Love you love the blogs. Now come on down to my house I would love to meet you all even your little dogs bring them along if you would like to.. Have a Blessed Day!

9. Edward davis says:

I would love to win a prizee!!! Just have to keep keep keep and keep entering sok my chnces are high!!!! Goood luck pch prize fanss!!!

10. Amy Hall says:

I would wish that Spring would hurry and come!! I am tired already of the snow! And a win would be nice!