Urgent Lottery “Winner” in the UK

Recipients of lottery cash not only pertain to people, but also may include historic landmarks. Such was the case of a church in Haworth, Britain where a church that had ties with the Bronte family was in urgent need of cash to fix the roof. This massive tourist attraction is important as two of the Bronte sisters are buried here. You may know the Bronte family if you’ve read Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights. Luckily, it was given a grant by way of the lottery to help pay the £240,000 it needs to fix the roof! You can read the full story by clicking here.

While Publishers Clearing House creates sweepstakes, some entrants may need it more than others. Even so, it doesn’t stop most of our PCH fans from giving back to the community. For example, last week was Random Acts of Kindness week. In honor of that we asked fans of the PCHSearch&Win Facebook Fan Page what they would do in honor of Random Acts of Kindness Week. I was so happy to see that our users randomly pay for the restaurant checks of others despite being in urgent need of winning cash. Others suggestions the Facebook fans included adopting a pet from a shelter, helping the elderly, and assisting their family with anything they need.

If you’re in urgent need of winning a sweepstakes or prize, you can take a look at PCHSearch&Win; the only search engine with Publishers Clearing House power! Using PCHSearch&Win is not only informative for your everyday life; it gives you the chance to enhance it! PCHSearch&Win introduces brand new prizes almost every day that you could enter to win just by searching. Just keep in mind these amazing prizes change daily, and they can go fast!

The Prize Queen

15 thoughts on “Urgent Lottery “Winner” in the UK”

1. lagent says:

Is that scam or real?

2. I have received an email from Emily Mathew that I am a PCH Super Prize Winner. is this a scam – or a true thing?

3. Timothy Prince says:

Why is it that I get an email stating that I have won ,but in order to collect I have to pay a courier fee? Why can’t it be deducted?

4. Casey Kwiatkoski says:

I Won so they said I can’t believe its true can you confirm this one
    Please E-mail me back the news

5. yvonne sanders says:

i wish i win that day i have three kids and no job . my dauthger birthday is on that day . she will be 10 years old

1. Well dont be surprised if you won
      and then they told you. you dident win. that happened to my mom she was so excited she won then she got noting. Im gonna tell you now dont thow your money into it its a SCAM ?? They lie sheat and steal.

6. nora gong says:

is this a scam? I have been ordering since 1980 and have won yet!!!!!

1. Laura At PCH Laura At PCH says:

Hi Nora,

PCH is not a scam. Real people win! Check PCHTV.com for winning moment videos. The Winners Circle also has lists of our winners! http://www.pch.com/winnerscircle/winnercircle.shtml

Laura At PCH

1. Thats because they work for the company. they use there own employees to do there TV commercals its a SCAM ??

7. Jessica jones says:

Whats up

8. shawn murphy says:

Congrats to the St.Patricks day winner!

9. shawn murphy says:

Congrats to the St. Patricks day winner!

10. phylicia boner sweet_momee@yahoo.com says:

I HAVE BEEN ON SEARCH AND WIN FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND I HAVNT WON ANYTHING YET. I KEEP MY HOPES UP EVERY DAY SAYING KEEP DREAMING, EVENTUALY ONE DAY I WILL WIN. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 YOUNG CHILDREN AND WE ARE ON WELFARE. WE ARE CONSIDERED IN EXTREME POVERTY AND CAN ONLY AFFORD OUR RENT. We cant even afford our electric or all of the nesisities. SO I KEEP WISHING AND DREAMING THAT ONE DAY WE WILL GET FINANCIAL HELP. :) MAY PEACE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU THROUGH YOUR DAYS :)

1. I seriously Doubt anyboby’s Wins its a crock. Notice in there TV commercals
      they show people winning that because they work for the PCH
      so they can get people to buy there magazines. they said my mom won and my sister too. boy what a crock. she was so excited thinking she was a winner. the PCH is a scam they lie steat and steal your money.
      the whole thing is a SCAM ?? They will rip you off??.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Robert, PCH is NOT a scam. PCH is a legitimate sweepstakes company. Over the years, Publishers Clearing House has awarded over $242 Million in prizes to people all over the United States and Canada. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. PCH employees are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. You NEVER have to buy something, subscribe to a magazine, or pay a fee to enter the Sweepstakes or to claim a prize. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a SCAM! You can see our recent winners at http://www.pchtv.com.

– Jussie W. at PCH