How Much Do YOU Want To Win

How Much Do YOU Want To Win

1,314 thoughts on “How Much Do YOU Want To Win”

1. Joyce eskow says:

Pch prize patrol I want to win it all gwy 4900 August 31 Please change my life $5 000,
    00 a week forever for two life times show me dreams can come true. I want to clam ownership of the winning number. Please come knocking on my door with flowers and balloons and champagne and a big check just for me.

2. Alice Owens says:

Hi This Morning Initial AO Alice Owens I Know I Will Win This Great Blessing From God I Truly Thank God For PCH To Want To Do Something Nice For The People Who Believe That They Can Win So Thank You For Picking Me To Win This Great Blessing From God Through Yall So I Will Win I Am Looking Forward Of Yall On August 31-2015 To Philadelphia Pa Yea Yea My Number Is 4900 Please I Can’t Wait To See Y’all That Day But Until Then I Will Keep Playing These Games You Keep Sending Me I Am Enjoying Them I Love You Guys And Thank You Me And My Mother Can’t Wait To See Y’all

3. Gail Champine says:

I am praying that God will give me the opportunity for the win of $ 5,000.00 a week forever. I’m on disability with a major back and neck injuries. I’m in serve financial trouble. This not only would be life saving for me, but I would love to help my family. Sincerely.

4. Janice Clark says:

I want to win 5,000 week forever and 1 million. This JC from temple texas.

5. Why isn’ my answer being printed?

6. I’m disabled, I would to love work but my Doctor ordered not,it is recorded.
    So needless to say I I receive it health problems has sat us back my insurance show the surgery I’ve under gone
    Yes please consider me that you

7. Gwyn Cirak says:

I am thankful for the opportunity to try and win. Of course it would be awesome but I don’t want to get my hopes up. I really need the money but money isn’t everything. I would be happy to be able to pay my mother’s funeral off. I spent so much out of my saving I have nothing left. So she doesn’t have a headstone and it keeps me up at night. She is worth more to me than that. What can you do when you just have nothing left. Of course I have other bills but this bill hurts my heart. Thank You for your time GOD BLESS YOU!! Sincerely Gwyn Cirak

8. Dundria Solomon-Templeton says:

It would do me the honor to win this bcuz I’ve been a faithful customer since 2012 and I think that I should win no matter what! #GoBigOrGoHome!

9. Show me the money! I want to win big at PCH!

10. I MARY ANN PADOVANI WANT TO WIN JUST LIKE THE REST ALL I CAN SAY ITS UP TO WHO EVER GETS IT MUST BE WHERE ITS SHOULD GO GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE THANKS PCH