Ultra Combo Prize $5000 A Week For Life PLUS $1Million Cash!

I just got back from shopping with my wife – at Costco. If you are not familiar with this chain it’s quite the place to stock up on huge quantities of virtually anything you can think of: food, clothing, household goods, health and beauty aids, appliances, even carpet and vacations. It works best for people who have a large family or a lot of storage space.

Some people dismiss shopping at Costco saying “It’s fine if you have the room to store a lifetime supply of Dixie cups or dental floss.”

Well, a lack of storage space shouldn’t be a problem if you win a LIFETIME SUPPLY OF MONEY from Publishers Clearing House with our newest Ultra Combo Prize! Your friendly neighborhood banker or investment broker can always help you out if you don’t want to keep it under the mattress. And what a supply it could be! If you win our new Ultra Combo Prize, the PCH Prize Patrol will arrive on November 30th with $1 Million in one lump sum. After that you’ll receive $5000 a week…for life!

Yes, that staggering cash windfall could happen for YOU. But you’ve got to enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes by November 16th to be eligible to win this fabulous lifetime ultra combo prize.

So I encourage you to enter at once. But don’t enter just once: enter today, tomorrow and every day – which will give you more chances to win.

Entering is easy. A simple click here on this link to pch.com will get you started!

Don’t delay! That November 16th deadline will be here before you know it.

Good luck!

Dave Sayer
Executive Director
PCH PRIZE PATROL

1,619 thoughts on “Ultra Combo Prize $5000 A Week For Life PLUS $1Million Cash!”

1. georgina whiting says:

GOD BLESS, and to say that I would like to win this ultra combo prize just like everyone else and all I want to do is save my home and the only home me and my dogs know right now BY the grace of god my time has been push back for a few months, but just like everyone I have problems and pray in jesus name that we see the prize partrol at there home real soon so we hope this is real deal pch and stop bt my home .

2. dear,PCH my name is DARRYL FRALEY
    if i am the winner on november 30 2010. first i will give thank’s to GOD. AND TO THE PCH TEAM AND PAY OFF ALL OF MY BILLS THAT I OWE. ALSO I WILL HELP MY CHURCH OUT. AND I WILL INVEST IN HELPING CHILDERN FROM BROKEN HOMES. AND LIVE THE LIFE FOR MY WIFE AND I DAD ALWAYS DREAM.

FROM DARRYL CEDRIC FRALEY OF CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MARYLAND 20743.

3. Derek Fon Che says:

Hi there, for quite a while now, I’ve had the sentiment of winning something very big. I strongly believe that the time might come November 30th. To all who’ve taken part in this event, I say good luck and God bless you all.

4. Herbert Bradly says:

As I said before…if I win I Will
    help my two blind grandchildren
    in their life.The boy is in his
    3rd yr.at FGCU doing his best and
    his Mothers best to pay for all
    that.The blind sister is in 6th
    grade …so far with all “a’s”.
    I will help them all I can for all
    their needs.

Herbert Bradly of North Port,Florida

5. Michael Cox says:

IF I/WE “win”, I can get better medical treatments for my wife ROSE for her “personal issues” { periods, cramps, bleeding}, joint pains, headaches, stress, fatigue, improved eye-wear & vision, mammograms, financial freedom, better “life”, better place to live, make her happy & worry-free forever, move, medications, bills paid in full and debts paid off in full, give to charities of her choices, be there more for her 2-sons and 1 of her sons family and 3-kids, whatever she needed forever!! A craft business for her. For my brother WALTER, I/WE would provide better medical treatments for his 3-month- old diabetic issues, financial freedom, bills paid in full and any debts paid off in full, give to charities of his choices for his late wife DEE, be there more for their son and their daughter and her family, whatever he needed forever!! Another better business for him. ME?? LATER!! {{M.E.C.}}.

6. S Bryant says:

If I win it will be according to God’s Will. Amen

7. if i win,,i would like to be to have a cochlear implants for me to hear,,,,,,thank u,

8. GLADYS BYRD says:

FIRST, I WOULD THANK THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART, THEN AFTER I GOT UP FROM THE FLOOR, YOU ALL WOULD GET A BIG HUG, I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE NEEDS MONEY, AS WELL AS MYSELF.
    GOD LOVE’S YOU AND SO DO I

9. ruby archer says:

i am so wanting to win,ifeelike i have a bad carma because i can;t even win a ice cream cone or a candy bar, i am really serious i don;t know what to do, i really really need to win , i need to win a big money prize , so i can get some real help, i have taken good care of my son, i just need some help, i need a new ramp, a walk in tub and a good chair. and a lot of other things, god bless every body. ruby archer

10. george stingley says:

IT would be nice to win …It would help too take of my grandson who has type 1 diabetes we just found out bout it …Buy if not I wish everyone good luck …