Inside Information On Tomorrow’s Mega Prize Winning Moment!

History will be made tomorrow when Publishers Clearing House announces its first Mega Prize winner of $1,000,000.00Plus $5,000.00 A Week For Life during NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams!

Now here’s more news: PCH fans will have access to unprecedented insider information concerning the exciting winning moment at the following web sites:

Follow the Prize Patrol on the day of the MILLIONAIRE-MAKING WINNING MOMENT and you’ll get exclusive hints about where Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam are … where they’re headed … and who is named the newest Publishers Clearing House multi-millionaire!

Early in the day Danielle will start posting behind the scenes looks of the Prize Patrol’s travels and experiences. Go to the PCH Fan Page and Danielle’s Fan Page to see video updates from Danielle revealing tantalizing hints about where the Prize Patrol is and who the lucky BIG winner is. You’ll also see photos of their adventure as they travel to the winner and prepare for what will be an extraordinary media event.

Since you’re reading the PCH Blog, you may have taken advantage of this exciting prize event and entered  for this life-changing Mega Prize that will be awarded tomorrow, November 30th! (Imagine of the thrill if the hints Danielle Lam provides on her Fan Page and the PCH Fan Page pointed to your home town!)

Be One Of The First To See The Exciting Winner Announcement!

It’s tradition to have the exciting winning moment announcement during NBC Nightly News. But the exciting news is you’ll also see the winning moment video on AOL.com.

Go to AOL.com at 5:00 pm ET and you’ll be one of the first to see a video of the exciting, life-changing winning moment. That means that loyal PCH fans like you will get the BIG news before the rest of the country sees it on NBC!

Wishing You “Mega” Luck Tomorrow, Nov. 30th,

Elliott M.

P.S. As if that “WINNING NEWS” wasn’t enough, make sure to visit PCHSearch&Win, PCHlotto and PCHGames today for more amazing opportunities to win!

160 thoughts on “Inside Information On Tomorrow’s Mega Prize Winning Moment!”

1. Billie Stroud says:

Whether I win or not, I consider myself a winner. I have a wonderful family that loves me, i’ve had access to a computer to enter these sweepstakes for all these times, and i’ve had pleasant dreams filled with fantasy and wonder and hope. Maybe that’s enough. Thank you for giving me something to hope for during these tough economical times. God bless you and your team.

2. C. H. Lansdale says:

I have been receiving correspondence from PCH Manchester England saying I’ve won an SUV and 1,000,000.00. Is there such an organization or is this a scam?

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hello C.H.,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is definitely a scam. This offer did not come from Publishers Clearing House. Any PCH prize over $10,000.00 is awarded in person by the famous Prize Patrol! You may report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

2. Lauralee Hensley says:

I’ve let PCH know about from fraud emails I’ve gotten from people claiming to be the PCH Prize Patrol. If you have gotten the mail via email and you have the IPS address the numerical address that Internet Service Providers give to all mail, then provide that to PCH and the other company they recommended you supply the information to, as it helps them identify from which part of the globe or country this is coming from. Usually they can pin-point the info down to a single computer or a single computer network. Also, it’s nice to read the rules of the PCH sweepstakes so you know how sweepstakes winnings are awarded by them. Remember you don’t have to pay to collect winnings from PCH.

3. Linda Bendall says:

I am so excited about tom!! :) Praying my husband and I will be the winners! Winning this would mean everything to us! We have been planning to buy land in Virginia so we can begin to build our home but we will have to wait until my husband retires from the military so we can enjoy it which is in about 27 years lol! We both served in the Army and being able to spend quality time together with our one year old girl is hard since my husband goes to work at 530am and comes home at 530pm. Winning this would mean we could spend more time as a family and start a new chapter in our lives! I can only hope and pray we get this amazing gift tom! Good luck to everyone!

4. Nakeysha King says:

HiPCH!!!!!I heard that Charlotte Nc is in the area prize zone! The prize is for 1000, and 5000 a wk for life is this true….thanks so much!! good luck to all who entered!!!!

5. Lyle Comeaux says:

I wish everyone good luck tomorrow.God has plans for everyone just be patient :)

1. Lea DeKay says:

Lyle, now you said it! The Lord having something for all of us which is what keeps me in a calm and hopeful state. I only want what he has for me since ONLY he knows what the future holds. Best wishes to all! God Bless you.

6. Adrian says:

I might be a little ahead of myself, but how great would it be to win this prize. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to financially secure.
    Imagine, no more stress of being strapped with debt. Not to mention the number of people me & my family can help.

7. Denise Johnston says:

I will have my door open and watching the road leading to my house tomorrow. I pray I see the Prize Patrol van coming down that road. I will be soooo excited, and relieved. But, we live in a rural part of Concordia, KS, and I doubt you would find us, so the next winning number will be the winner.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Denise,

Don’t worry! If you are confirmed to be our lucky winner, the Prize Patrol, headed by Dave Sayer, will use all of their resources to locate you and present you with your prize.

Victoria At PCH

8. fola adeoba says:

I am so excited that i get a chance to enter for the mega prize and more. I really hope I’m the winner. Its so much I would do, but if I don’t godbless the next. Lol high five… pch crew, have a safe trip

9. Daniel Lorek says:

Dear The Honorable Elite Prize Patrol Team! I am so happy, excited and grateful now that… about tomorrow… a venture for life !! and so I can help my family to benefit from this mystic beauty as a lifetime thrived brand new life exciting to grow for us on our success !! This vision…and my venture with you bonded in my life with gratitude, and thank you, thank you, thank you of everything that every step forward happens tomorrow achieving something bigger and better than my current situation. We’re delighted to have and welcome the Honorable Elite Prize Patrol Team to our home is sanctuary. Thank you for the confidence you have placed in me for my life to become abundant in every way. With this in mind, I will make myself available at a time convenient to you when we meet tomorrow !!! Very truly yours, Daniel J. Lorek