Motivational Monday: Don’t Be Afraid To Dream BIG!

Motivational Monday

Happy Motivational Monday PCH fans!

If you guys are anything like me, I often find myself dreaming about the future. However, as much as I dream, I tend to hold back and not let my mind really run wild. Instead, I think of all the things that would get in the way of achieving my biggest dreams.

I have realized that this negative attitude has GOT TO GO, and I’m here to tell you today that NO dream is too big! If you have ever held back from dreaming because you think your dream is too big, there’s no such thing!

Publishers Clearing House has been making people’s dreams come true for 60 years now, but what is also important to us is that you guys keep dreaming in your own lives! We strongly believe that you should ALWAYS reach for the stars, whether it be by being a PCH fan and entering to win every day for one of our sweepstakes, or in your own life’s conquests.

As we look at the quote from famous abolitionist Harriet Tubman, she believes that everything you need to dream big is already inside of you — you just have to realize it’s there. Once we stop being afraid of our dreams, we can finally achieve them.

So on this Motivational Monday, we want you to dream big, PCH fans! NEVER be afraid of what you can achieve, and always remember that everything you need is already inside of you!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below to tell me your biggest dream!

Other Blogs You May Like:

261 thoughts on “Motivational Monday: Don’t Be Afraid To Dream BIG!”

1. Malcom says:

My biggest dream of all time is not to provide for my 5th old daughter, or to buy a big house. But to at least ” try ” to put an end to poverty. I walk past and see homeless people that are in need all the time. And I pray for them, simply because that’s all I can really do. I’m working two jobs just to provide for my small family but to receive more would be much of a blessings, to the world. Being selfish gets one no where. Blessed day pch family and friends. Will the world change. I highly doubt I will win but if the winner can see and read this. Please use your power to empower the less fortunate. The ones that deserve of course.

2. I am still dreaming,I Believe in dreams come true and I would love to prove to my family and everyone that I’m not crazy .

3. Nate says:

Have somebody hit from West Virginia

4. Brenda Nelson says:

I AM A FAN!

5. lynnette says:

my family dream is to travel the world with my family. My kids are growing up so fast and i want them to try new things, and see the whole world. Family adventure would be my big dream. Freedom and joy!

6. Pearl S....Believing Its On The Way. says:

PCH Co., Inc. & PCH Prize Patrol Elite Team, 😊. ..I m answering your blog question about dreaming big….. The Great American Dream for everyone is to have a beautiful comfortable, up to date home with all luxuries so you can enjoy it with family, loved ones, true friends, etc., so you don’t have to go out to lay excess money to the gym, watch or play games, eat in a nice appropriate place, sleep in the right size bed / rooms for your family & guests, cookout in your own spacious backyard, swim or athletic ball game of choice in your secured court, playground, maybe a trail or track , shaded patio, etc., to name a few dreamy ideas…..Also similar styles of homes appropriate for others in need, plus appropriate vehicles to get to & fro.😊. ….The need for charitable donations are great also…just give back is a must…..go to this blog for people you / we can help with a donation from the heart to help fill their needs would be awesome…..😊. …..My family has lots of love but not great health or money….Knowing we have many with autism among my family is to know our greatest prayer has to be for healing .😊… Money can’t buy health but it can provide better care, better meds, better treatment, allowing a bit of relief/comfort to lighten the loads we carry..😊….It is my hope the winners from now on are persons whom really give to others in need, …of course get their selves & loved ones in need taken care of first…..KEEP SAFETY #1 😊…. We have good weather here, 😊 so PCH you can come to my door .😊:)😃:-)😄;)😉;-)😊

7. PCH I’m claiming to reach for the Star from a special early look December 30th

8. gerald conley says:

Ha ‘ve dream because in prayer I can help son who has pankertiddus always heard herbs may help him .also wife on oxygen need sets lungs .22 yrs can’t give up pray u guys please pick me maybe save life .gods will

9. Pearl S....Believing Its On The Way. says:

Thank You PCH Company, Prize Patrol ers for this great opportunity…..So many people are being blessed by what you do. 😊….. I dream large, I dream huge, to magnify others dreams also……I pay it forward, if God leads me to I give a few dollars to a struggling single parent in private, etc. ….A wave, a smile, a hug, a kind word does wonders for others hearts, you connect hearts on such a positive level when its sincere, not for any other reasons, just try it 😊…….. My dream would be able to healthy in all areas of life & to be able to share it with others old & young….life is precious….often it seems to only be a moment ….its a season……be sure to flavor it well…..seeking the good, sharing the best, living gently…..loving the rest of what’s left…..😊:)😃:-)😄;)😉;-)☺:)😊….. Safety is # 1….. Aren’t we blessed.😊

10. Dear PCH,I am a loving person,I love my family,my relatives,My dreams PCH is to give my family a better life,to have my dream house,have my dream car,and to help my relatives and friends and I continue to help the church in my community,also until I am alive I like to see my family have a better life I love and miss them so much PCH, please make all my dreams come true..