Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service

Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution and all customer inquiries are handled with care by our PCH Customer Service and PCH Consumer Affairs departments.

Publishers Clearing House has been in business for well over half a century and in that time we have evolved and expanded from a sweepstakes-driven magazine company into a multi-channel direct marketer.  Along with our famous sweepstakes and unbeatable magazine offers, PCH presents a wide selection of unique and appealing products – – both online and through the mail.  Our well-known Prize Patrol van is easily recognized as it regularly travels throughout the country awarding prizes and making dreams come true. And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer an array of engaging websites that provide you with multiple and fun ways to play and win, including PCHgames.com, PCHlotto.com, PCHtv.com, and PCHcoupons.com.  All of these endeavors have contributed to making Publishers Clearing House a trusted and welcomed household brand.

Each week PCH engages in hundreds of thousands of transactions with consumers from coast to coast who respond to our online and direct mail offers.  As a company that has pioneered several leading consumer protection programs in the area of sweepstakes education and protection, we have always placed the care of our friends and customers as a top priority.  With a friendly group of specially trained customer care representatives, we are readily available and standing by to assist any consumer who needs additional help. These services are all part of our comprehensive SweepSmarts® Consumer Care Program, where we are just a step away and at your service.  Whether the inquiry is for you, a close friend or regarding a relative you may be caring for, you can contact us toll-free at 877-3SWEEPS (1-877-379-3377).

We handle all PCH customer inquiries, whether they are requests for winner information, billing assistance, order confirmations, or even a Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution if we fall short of providing full satisfaction.  And, this is just one part of our overall commitment to assist consumers.  At PCH we’re proud to partner with consumer regulators and organizations working to fight scam artists who may be using the Publishers Clearing House name illegally in an attempt to deceive.  To further work towards the interest of consumers, our senior management team works closely with leading consumer groups, including acting as Chair of the Ethics Committee for the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), participating on the Board of Directors for the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), and working as active partners in a number of leading consumer protection organizations, such as the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA) and the National Consumers League (NCL).  You can search online at PCH Search and Win to learn more about these organizations.

All of these efforts simply mean that when you choose to respond to a PCH offer you can be assured that we are here to stand behind our offers and provide any assistance you may need, even if it’s a PCH complaint resolution.

If you, a family member or a friend, wish to contact us – – you may call us toll-free at the above number.  Or, simply visit the FAQ section on our website and click on the Ask Us link, where your email inquiry will be met with a courteous and prompt response.

Sincerely,

Margaret Crossan

PCH Consumer Affairs Department

P.S.  If you haven’t entered your answer in the “Help Prize Patrol” tab on the PCH Fan page, you should do so now! Here is the Lucky Check with this week’s answer.

384 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service”

1. PCH...where are you? says:

Token Toss,Daily Minute Mania Tournament, Mobile, May 22, 2016.

Top Scorer
    1. Michael H. 134,512
    2. Justin G. 1,035

I’m sure Michael H. will show as the high scorer tomorrow, and get his $100 prize. A glitch in the system or did he hack to get that score?

Good thing that Gigi B.(Ball) and Greg B. (Ball), both from Federal Way, WA were banned(?) from PCH. Now we’ve got jordan d. from Kirkland,WA that started winning (very frequently) right after they were banned. Don’t forget about StevEn A. from Galesburg, IL and Kristin B. from Lancaster, CA. More often than not you’ll find one or several of them as the $100 winners on the Daily Tournaments, both Mobile and Desktop. How does StevEn A. almost always get a high score of 41,975 on Mahjongg Minute? Can these people really play continuously at a high level for 18-22 hours a day? So it seems.

2. Ray Monohon says:

started 5/20/16 by not awarding tokens for my daily search then appx. 35,000 tokens not awarded during sweepstakes play this includes 5,000 out of the token vault. Makes me wonder why I bother!

3. Margret,I try not to get mad at these programmers , but its been over a year and I have had to fight them every time I play one of the games. The games are either slow, they just freeze up, take my scratch off games away or just don’t give me points I earn. This morning they didn’t give me 10,000 tokens I earned. I play these games a lot and I try to be honest and treat you honestly and with respect, so when you send me a notice about vip this , and vip that and I can’t do nothing with it, it is hard for me to believe you are being honest. If you don’t want people to play a lot of games you should say so. PAUL

4. I think al mistaken. were any of you around in 2002 when ed mcmann was the spokes man for pch and both were sued for nonpayment of sweeps

5. I am really upset someone hacked my email so i had to change my email it is now sylviaophelia1945@gmail.com but i was given my tokens back but not my VIP why i worked hard for this it is unfair i play every day can you help get my VIp back ?

6. Janette Burke Opheim says:

I ordered dr Oz mag it’s so bad I quit watching Oz on free tv don’t understand who to contact

7. steve says:

so what if you pay to ship it back. do you need a tissue?

8. Jeff C says:

You sell Junk, I ordered an item and it came to me defective in the box and now to get a FULL refund of $12.95 (6.96 item and $5.99 shipping) I have to pay $7.00 to ship it back because it was broken? Then I found out I could buy it at my Local Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $4.99. WHAT A RIPOFF. So I am throwing away $12.95 for purchasing from you with your 100% ripoff guarantee. (Your 100% satisfaction guarantee refund does no good when it costs more to send an item back then to buy it locally)

DON’T BUY FROM PCH, THE 100% REFUND GUARANTEE IS WORTHLESS.

1. How is Gigi B. the Top Token Earner (and wins $100) so often? says:

Did you purchase using a credit card? Oftentimes they can make things right.

2. steve says:

let me find you a tissue because you had to pay to send back your item. did you ever think that things can be faulty. its not PCH fault, nor the manufacturer. Things are defective you shold have called them, made them send you a return label and then replace the product

1. Richard says:

Dude! Did you even read what you wrote?? “It’s not Pch’s fault, nor the manufacturer’s” Then you procede to say ” did you ever think that things can be faulty.” REALLY??????LMAO
        Before you start casting stones, by belittling, or making fun of someone elses misfortune, why don’t you mind your own business. I know everyone here who has a educated mind would like to see that. Of that, I am sure of. People like you give your unwanted opinion’s, along with your insulting, or contemptuous remarks. You hope by making these remarks, you will get others to laugh at her too. But hey! You did get someone to laugh, Steve……………………………………….> but I’m laughing at you.