Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service

Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution and all customer inquiries are handled with care by our PCH Customer Service and PCH Consumer Affairs departments.

Publishers Clearing House has been in business for well over half a century and in that time we have evolved and expanded from a sweepstakes-driven magazine company into a multi-channel direct marketer.  Along with our famous sweepstakes and unbeatable magazine offers, PCH presents a wide selection of unique and appealing products – – both online and through the mail.  Our well-known Prize Patrol van is easily recognized as it regularly travels throughout the country awarding prizes and making dreams come true. And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer an array of engaging websites that provide you with multiple and fun ways to play and win, including PCHgames.com, PCHlotto.com, PCHtv.com, PCHonlinesurveys.com and PCHcoupons.com.  All of these endeavors have contributed to making Publishers Clearing House a trusted and welcomed household brand.

Each week PCH engages in hundreds of thousands of transactions with consumers from coast to coast who respond to our online and direct mail offers.  As a company that has pioneered several leading consumer protection programs in the area of sweepstakes education and protection, we have always placed the care of our friends and customers as a top priority.  With a friendly group of specially trained customer care representatives, we are readily available and standing by to assist any consumer who needs additional help. These services are all part of our comprehensive SweepSmarts® Consumer Care Program, where we are just a step away and at your service.  Whether the inquiry is for you, a close friend or regarding a relative you may be caring for, you can contact us toll-free at 877-3SWEEPS (1-877-379-3377).

We handle all PCH customer inquiries, whether they are requests for winner information, billing assistance, order confirmations, or even a Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution if we fall short of providing full satisfaction.  And, this is just one part of our overall commitment to assist consumers.  At PCH we’re proud to partner with consumer regulators and organizations working to fight scam artists who may be using the Publishers Clearing House name illegally in an attempt to deceive.  To further work towards the interest of consumers, our senior management team works closely with leading consumer groups, including acting as Chair of the Ethics Committee for the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), participating on the Board of Directors for the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), and working as active partners in a number of leading consumer protection organizations, such as the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA) and the National Consumers League (NCL).  You can search online at PCH Search and Win to learn more about these organizations.

All of these efforts simply mean that when you choose to respond to a PCH offer you can be assured that we are here to stand behind our offers and provide any assistance you may need, even if it’s a PCH complaint resolution.

If you, a family member or a friend, wish to contact us – – you may call us toll-free at the above number.  Or, simply visit the FAQ section on our website and click on the Ask Us link, where your email inquiry will be met with a courteous and prompt response.

Sincerely,

Margaret Crossan

PCH Consumer Affairs Department

P.S.  If you haven’t entered your answer in the “Help Prize Patrol” tab on the PCH Fan page, you should do so now! Here is the Lucky Check with this week’s answer.

192 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service”

1. Barb Graham says:

Hello PCH
    I am not receiving my entries for $7,000 a week, $10,000,000 entry and any other entries that I enter everyday. This problem happened before and now it is doing the same thing. I am a very loyal customer and believer of PCH. I started PCH entries back in 1982 under a different last name, Ed McMann was the main man then…telling my age :) Anyways, I just wanted to bring this matter to your attention, I enter everyday, Faithfully. I too, would love a Life Changing event, that is why I enter everyday and imagine PCH Patrol coming to my home, can’t wait :) Thank you for your time.
    Barb

2. laura nesselroad says:

Can’t play games on your web page, keeps going out says windows is working to resolve it, always telling me recover web page, after I do this the web page keeps going down.Don’t have computer of my own rely on computer at the local Public Library.

1. Internet explorer won’t let me on to play games or get my daily entries in you need to talk to them about fixing it, don’t won’t to loose my chance to enter Thank you.

3. Sue Martinez says:

Unable to finish a game. It stops on the high roller game and will not let me continue. Of course not. I guess they don’t want you to win. Is this all a scam. I clicked on a place to complain and of coarse I get an error so obviously I can’t even complain. I want off al of your websites. I will be calling consumer affairs. Anyone else have out there with the same or similar issues. Do they just hire actors and no one really wins anything worth winning? The one an only time I purchased something from them …..guess what..it did not work.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Sue – We’re so sorry for the issues you’re encountering! To better assist you with this, please reach out to our customer service team. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time – http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService

4. All your games are taking way to long to play. Freezing up I play other games online with no problem am losing interest. Plus all the years I’ve played I have never won a cash prize??? Thinking games are rigged? Very disappointed!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Barry – PCH is not rigged! We’re very sorry for the issues you’ve encountered! To better assist you with this, please reach out to our customer service team. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time – http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService

5. Mary says:

I enjoy a very few items on your site. I am very tired of receiving things I DID NOT ORDER AND SENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. SO I AM PAYING FOR SOMETHING I DIDN’T WANT BUT ALSO CANNOT RETURN. PLEASE PLEASE TAKE ME OFF ALLLLLL OF YOUR LISTS.

6. How come nobody has called to say I won anything. I know because I was never meant to win anything. Again this is the last time I will be playing the PCH to become a winner. Again I thank you for the life lesson. Please do not contact me again and any thing you send me will be sent back.

7. Thomas Hunt says:

I want to know who in high point nc won the 10000 dollor prize??? I got emails for mouths saying someone in my viewing area would win. So who won

1. Sue Martinez says:

I would like to know who won in Raleigh NC or anywhere and are they actors or people who really won something…hmm..I was just curious. Lol

8. Gloria Cook says:

I recently ordeed earring wadrobe order #30489827606 customer Id#01223301894. The hoop earrings had a broken lock clasp and I was really disappointed. The other 2 sets of earrings are fine. Do I have to send entire set back or can I just send the hoop earrings that are broken back and get replacement? thank-you Gloria Cook