Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service

Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution and all customer inquiries are handled with care by our PCH Customer Service and PCH Consumer Affairs departments.

Publishers Clearing House has been in business for well over half a century and in that time we have evolved and expanded from a sweepstakes-driven magazine company into a multi-channel direct marketer.  Along with our famous sweepstakes and unbeatable magazine offers, PCH presents a wide selection of unique and appealing products – – both online and through the mail.  Our well-known Prize Patrol van is easily recognized as it regularly travels throughout the country awarding prizes and making dreams come true. And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer an array of engaging websites that provide you with multiple and fun ways to play and win, including PCHgames.com, PCHlotto.com, PCHtv.com, PCHonlinesurveys.com and PCHcoupons.com.  All of these endeavors have contributed to making Publishers Clearing House a trusted and welcomed household brand.

Each week PCH engages in hundreds of thousands of transactions with consumers from coast to coast who respond to our online and direct mail offers.  As a company that has pioneered several leading consumer protection programs in the area of sweepstakes education and protection, we have always placed the care of our friends and customers as a top priority.  With a friendly group of specially trained customer care representatives, we are readily available and standing by to assist any consumer who needs additional help. These services are all part of our comprehensive SweepSmarts® Consumer Care Program, where we are just a step away and at your service.  Whether the inquiry is for you, a close friend or regarding a relative you may be caring for, you can contact us toll-free at 877-3SWEEPS (1-877-379-3377).

We handle all PCH customer inquiries, whether they are requests for winner information, billing assistance, order confirmations, or even a Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution if we fall short of providing full satisfaction.  And, this is just one part of our overall commitment to assist consumers.  At PCH we’re proud to partner with consumer regulators and organizations working to fight scam artists who may be using the Publishers Clearing House name illegally in an attempt to deceive.  To further work towards the interest of consumers, our senior management team works closely with leading consumer groups, including acting as Chair of the Ethics Committee for the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), participating on the Board of Directors for the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), and working as active partners in a number of leading consumer protection organizations, such as the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA) and the National Consumers League (NCL).  You can search online at PCH Search and Win to learn more about these organizations.

All of these efforts simply mean that when you choose to respond to a PCH offer you can be assured that we are here to stand behind our offers and provide any assistance you may need, even if it’s a PCH complaint resolution.

If you, a family member or a friend, wish to contact us – – you may call us toll-free at the above number.  Or, simply visit the FAQ section on our website and click on the Ask Us link, where your email inquiry will be met with a courteous and prompt response.

Sincerely,

Margaret Crossan

PCH Consumer Affairs Department

P.S.  If you haven’t entered your answer in the “Help Prize Patrol” tab on the PCH Fan page, you should do so now! Here is the Lucky Check with this week’s answer.

246 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service”

1. Lillian says:

How can a person with a rating of 45 get to over 600 points in a game? this is a fix if you ask me.

2. Tabatha Elliott says:

What a dissapointment pch has been ever since I signed up. The games are not only made for u to lose Burt they r slow and not any fun. The emails are misleading, and obviously never going to benefit. On top of it I actually ordered something that fell apart into pieces, literaly, when I tried to put batteries in it. I am going to do my best to announce on every social site what a scam pch is!!!

3. How come your games are always breaking down. The games are as bad as the products you try selling. Like I said before this is the last time I will play the PCH scam. and I intend to warn other people. You are no better then the PCH scam artists pretending to be you to also get money from people.

4. Cassie says:

I try to fill out the forms and continue and it doesn’t let me… Just puts me right back to a blank form and I have to sign in all over again;( I can’t complete the last thing in my games because of this stupid glitch..:( isnt this like false advertising ? Because you won’t let me enter properly and I can’t finish the form of it wont let me continue!!:( not cool PCH

5. I used the “pch search” 15 times and I am still being told that I need to “search” to qualify. great way to disqualify people due to pch not working right!!!!!

6. Jan Roe says:

Interesting….I am threatened I won’t win the $5K a week unless I complete the online form. BUT I clicked 40 times to “continue” and it won’t let me continue. What a scam. I will never participate again nor order anything. You should be brought to court over this by telling people to “continue” but it doesn’t allow you to do that. Shame on your whole company.

7. I have responed 10 times now in the last 16 days to your $5000.00 a week for life today is 8-09-15 and on my e-mail every day how many times do I have to respond this is a pain every day I get three or four of these e-mails respond by what ever time.I have done them all and yet you still e-mail me saying I have not done it. Every other day one of your v.p.s like Deborah Holland still act as if I have not done it. And one other thing I have all most 900,000,00 of your so call token and have tryed to get somthing fromm you and guess what not a damn thing. Hope you can say why.

8. Rosemary says:

The games are rigged, the score total showing in the game is not the same total posting to my account. This happens every single time I play Galactic Gems, if they cheat people playing for tokens, there is no way I would ever buy anything PCH promos.

9. Angel says:

i dont believe that pch is real.but i know they are fake because they will ask you to send money for the items you didn’t recieve from the mail