Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service

Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution and all customer inquiries are handled with care by our PCH Customer Service and PCH Consumer Affairs departments.

Publishers Clearing House has been in business for well over half a century and in that time we have evolved and expanded from a sweepstakes-driven magazine company into a multi-channel direct marketer.  Along with our famous sweepstakes and unbeatable magazine offers, PCH presents a wide selection of unique and appealing products – – both online and through the mail.  Our well-known Prize Patrol van is easily recognized as it regularly travels throughout the country awarding prizes and making dreams come true. And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer an array of engaging websites that provide you with multiple and fun ways to play and win, including PCHgames.com, PCHlotto.com, PCHtv.com, PCHonlinesurveys.com and PCHcoupons.com.  All of these endeavors have contributed to making Publishers Clearing House a trusted and welcomed household brand.

Each week PCH engages in hundreds of thousands of transactions with consumers from coast to coast who respond to our online and direct mail offers.  As a company that has pioneered several leading consumer protection programs in the area of sweepstakes education and protection, we have always placed the care of our friends and customers as a top priority.  With a friendly group of specially trained customer care representatives, we are readily available and standing by to assist any consumer who needs additional help. These services are all part of our comprehensive SweepSmarts® Consumer Care Program, where we are just a step away and at your service.  Whether the inquiry is for you, a close friend or regarding a relative you may be caring for, you can contact us toll-free at 877-3SWEEPS (1-877-379-3377).

We handle all PCH customer inquiries, whether they are requests for winner information, billing assistance, order confirmations, or even a Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution if we fall short of providing full satisfaction.  And, this is just one part of our overall commitment to assist consumers.  At PCH we’re proud to partner with consumer regulators and organizations working to fight scam artists who may be using the Publishers Clearing House name illegally in an attempt to deceive.  To further work towards the interest of consumers, our senior management team works closely with leading consumer groups, including acting as Chair of the Ethics Committee for the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), participating on the Board of Directors for the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), and working as active partners in a number of leading consumer protection organizations, such as the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA) and the National Consumers League (NCL).  You can search online at PCH Search and Win to learn more about these organizations.

All of these efforts simply mean that when you choose to respond to a PCH offer you can be assured that we are here to stand behind our offers and provide any assistance you may need, even if it’s a PCH complaint resolution.

If you, a family member or a friend, wish to contact us – – you may call us toll-free at the above number.  Or, simply visit the FAQ section on our website and click on the Ask Us link, where your email inquiry will be met with a courteous and prompt response.

Sincerely,

Margaret Crossan

PCH Consumer Affairs Department

P.S.  If you haven’t entered your answer in the “Help Prize Patrol” tab on the PCH Fan page, you should do so now! Here is the Lucky Check with this week’s answer.

158 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service”

1. I need to know something. I don’t understand your search program.I search for 2or 3 days and don’t get confirmed. Whatyou tell me on your help line ain’t right. What is wrong with your equipment.

2. Ryan says:

dear pch your advertisments are still blocking me from playing the sweep stacks what the hell is it taking so dam long to fix it.

3. John Paolinelli says:

Your site is always having tech. difficulties. Your ads are becoming longer and more often. It is becoming very annoying! Also I think something is fishey with the token leaderboard.

4. Ryan says:

Dear pch your advetisers have blocked me from playing your sweepsteaks can you fix it asap. Thanks

5. I have played your games which to finish everything takes me about 2 an a half hours a day, Many times your sites are down, and count as though you played a game when you haven’t, and go to the next. I have twice landed on money today $50.00, and once $20.00 receiving nothing. The amounts of moves and what you land on stop and move again. This is a waste of ones time and internet time when your satellite and waste your internet speed.I pay for the highest amount of cable internet, and that still isn’t enough to play your game everyday without a large loss of my speed. It would be nice to get on your Punch and Search, but sometimes that is also impossible. This has been a very enlightening experience for me.I order magazines, and sent my three payments in, and ordered the extra year on two, and I kept having this flashing thing You can Pay on Line. Pay Now . This did not go off til all three checks cleared the bank, keep up with going on, at this point I am sorry I ordered and would not do so again. Big Waste of Time, and Effort, this is a joke.

6. Darlene says:

I’ve read many of the complaints about PCH and agree with most of them. I do have a question about a few of them. They state they have DA on their accounts meaning they were told they have been black listed from Winni.g any of the PCH sweepstakes. This was told to them by PCH customer service reps. I want/ask for an honest reply to this next question but know I’ll get the run around. Has my account been marked SQ and put on PCH black list? I have been told I was removed from your mailing list does that also mean I’m now been black listed from your sweepstakes? I’ve called trying to get put back on your mailing list and was told I could not be put back on? WHY? I’ve also read where PCH makes money by selling names and address to other companies. I’ve wondered why I keep getting numerous magazines. You gave my name and address out. Don’t deny it. I found the site where people can buy mailing addresses and names from PCH. This is one of the many ways PCH makes money to keep there sweepstakes going on.

7. R C Sloan says:

diabetic SOCKS ARE A RIPEOFF. NOT AT ALL LIKE ADVERTISED. TIGHT AND NOT OVER THE CALF.\

8. bennettsacco says:

I have tried to pay online and the “state” will not let me put it in, therefore the pay online system does not work. I have tried several times with no success. Fix it if you want to be paid or don’t advertise that you can pay online.

9. Geneva says:

Everytime I try to redeem my chips I get thrown off of PCH.