Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service

Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution and all customer inquiries are handled with care by our PCH Customer Service and PCH Consumer Affairs departments.

Publishers Clearing House has been in business for well over half a century and in that time we have evolved and expanded from a sweepstakes-driven magazine company into a multi-channel direct marketer.  Along with our famous sweepstakes and unbeatable magazine offers, PCH presents a wide selection of unique and appealing products – – both online and through the mail.  Our well-known Prize Patrol van is easily recognized as it regularly travels throughout the country awarding prizes and making dreams come true. And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer an array of engaging websites that provide you with multiple and fun ways to play and win, including PCHgames.com, PCHlotto.com, PCHtv.com, and PCHcoupons.com.  All of these endeavors have contributed to making Publishers Clearing House a trusted and welcomed household brand.

Each week PCH engages in hundreds of thousands of transactions with consumers from coast to coast who respond to our online and direct mail offers.  As a company that has pioneered several leading consumer protection programs in the area of sweepstakes education and protection, we have always placed the care of our friends and customers as a top priority.  With a friendly group of specially trained customer care representatives, we are readily available and standing by to assist any consumer who needs additional help. These services are all part of our comprehensive SweepSmarts® Consumer Care Program, where we are just a step away and at your service.  Whether the inquiry is for you, a close friend or regarding a relative you may be caring for, you can contact us toll-free at 877-3SWEEPS (1-877-379-3377).

We handle all PCH customer inquiries, whether they are requests for winner information, billing assistance, order confirmations, or even a Publishers Clearing House complaint resolution if we fall short of providing full satisfaction.  And, this is just one part of our overall commitment to assist consumers.  At PCH we’re proud to partner with consumer regulators and organizations working to fight scam artists who may be using the Publishers Clearing House name illegally in an attempt to deceive.  To further work towards the interest of consumers, our senior management team works closely with leading consumer groups, including acting as Chair of the Ethics Committee for the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), participating on the Board of Directors for the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), and working as active partners in a number of leading consumer protection organizations, such as the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA) and the National Consumers League (NCL).  You can search online at PCH Search and Win to learn more about these organizations.

All of these efforts simply mean that when you choose to respond to a PCH offer you can be assured that we are here to stand behind our offers and provide any assistance you may need, even if it’s a PCH complaint resolution.

If you, a family member or a friend, wish to contact us – – you may call us toll-free at the above number.  Or, simply visit the FAQ section on our website and click on the Ask Us link, where your email inquiry will be met with a courteous and prompt response.

Sincerely,

Margaret Crossan

PCH Consumer Affairs Department

P.S.  If you haven’t entered your answer in the “Help Prize Patrol” tab on the PCH Fan page, you should do so now! Here is the Lucky Check with this week’s answer.

438 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Complaint Resolution at Your Service”

1. Patti Montanino says:

I’m with Alan M. What is WRONG with your website?? All of a sudden- ad after ad after ad! Can’t play the games because of the amount of ads. I get the need for ads, but this many? And with no “skip” button, so I have to keep refreshing. Don’t know if this is worth it anymore! Doesn’t anyone monitor this site? Or is it that you really don’t care? Patti M. Boston, Ma.

2. Allen M says:

You have a major problem with the games portion after each and every game is an ad but the worst part it repeats 10 to 12 times rather annoying and fully unnecessary seems your trying to ram it down our throats how about doing the ad every third or forth game just recently a cookie ad came on and it went on 14 times give me a break 14 times at 25/30 second per ad what a waste of time May be you could look into this and perhaps cut back on these ads so that we can play our games without the annoyance of these ads…

3. Linda Luttrell says:

Ms. Johnson: You still there??? Where’s my check???

4. MM says:

Doris A of Tacoma was blocked for CHEATING months ago. She is still playing and cheating.

5. SaPhronia Maynard says:

Attention: Margaret Crosson
    The customer service department at Publishers Clearing house have not resolved my issue concerning the $10,000 mistake that you made. I was advised that I was the winner of the $10,000 prize and then receive an email saying that it was a mistake. I have contacted them by email and I am still getting the run around. All that was told to was that I’m sorry we made a mistake. I will not be patronized. I requested a monetary settlement to resolve this issue. This is my final attempt at getting this issue resolved to my satisfaction.

6. Linda Luttrell says:

Ms. Emily Johnson: I suggest very strongly you email me about your recent “MISTAKE.” Since you are apparently not getting my emails…

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Linda, we deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. Here’s a link that will explain how this error occurred: http://bit.ly/2d6AglX. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com. You may also contact us directly by calling 1-800-566-4724. While we did not intend for this to happen, we appreciate your understanding.

1. Linda Luttrell says:

Not good enough, since you have done this to several MORE people. What if some of these people had attempted suicide or HAD killed themselves over your “little mistake”??? You’d be in deeper dodo than you are at the moment. So, be grateful for that! Did any of you think for one minute of how this MAY have impacted some people psychologically? PCH needs to make this right ASAP!

2. Jason Keeton says:

Jason Keeton says:
        September 24, 2016 at 2:29 am
        I’m not sure who I need to complain to but I’m a really poor citizen who walks 3 miles everyday to gain access to the internet in hopes of winning and I was announced a $10000 winner and went ecstatic. Mostly bc my 2 Children and pregnant wife was going to be able to enjoy at least a full 2 months of good meals and no worries of the electric being shut off only to find it was a “MISTAKE”.! Needless to say I’m a lying daddy who plays dumb games after work just to try to get fake money!
        AND STILL NO ANSWER TO GIVE MY CHILDREN OF WHY I PROMISED TO BUY GOOD SCHOOL SHOES AND STILL NOT GOTTEN THE YET!
        Jason K.
        DECATUR ALABAMA

2. Ken Barger says:

Good for you Linda !!! Stand your ground! Stand up for your rights !

1. Jason Keeton says:

Jason K.
        DECATUR ALABAMA

7. Tricia says:

Seems as if only pch family friends & relatives can win the pch game tournaments, otherwise, they block you from getting on the score board to win. Huge scam going on with those games.